• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5

About CANVAS

Canvas LMS is a fully SaaS learning environment that streamlines interaction and builds strong teacher-student relationships.

Learn more about CANVAS

Showing 25 reviews of 1,857

Rebecca M.
Nonprofit Organisation Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2020

"Great for Education, Ineffective for Communication"

Pros: I very much like the calendar feature, allowing me to easily see the upcoming assignments and manage my course work.

Cons: There are several options where instructors can put information and assignments and each instructor uses it a bit differently. As a student this can be confusing and frustrating as I'm constantly searching for the information I need until I learn the instructor's organizational style. Also, some communication was missed as the alerts are slow, not seeming to be in real time.

• Reviewed on 4/12/2020
Kyle Y.
Motion Pictures & Film, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2020

"College on the Web"

Comments: Canvas is an excellent learning tool for most colleges and universities. Not only does it allow for assignments to be turned in over the internet but it also allows students to take quizzes and attend lectures through ConferNow and Zoom. It will notify you through email for any work that is assigned, work that is due, etc. Although it can be a bit complicated to operate through compared to other programs such as Google Classroom, it has all the features you would need in order to run a class online especially during a pandemic.

Pros: With the rise of Coronavirus and online options for college classes, Canvas has been a staple tool for students taking online classes and even with online assignments. Canvas, similar to Google Classroom, is a program that allows teachers to assign work through the web instead of wasting time printing and wasting paper. It allows students to be notified of when assignments are due and even allows them to take quizzes and test online. With most of the world being forced to do everything digitally Canvas allows access to Zoom through ConferNow which allows for teachers to schedule lectures and meetings. Canvas also allows you to message other students if needed. Without Canvas, school online would be incredibly difficult, and although Google Classroom is a solid option for courses in elementary school through high school, Canvas has more features such as users being able to directly embed LTIs such as Flipgrid.

Cons: Although Canvas is better than Google Classroom in terms of the number of features, Google Classroom's interface is simpler and easier to understand than Canvas's. Google Classroom, being a Google program, also makes it slightly easier to turn in assignments using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc. Canvas's user system can also use some work as well. Canvas may have the ability to allow you to see other students but it's obscure. There's no way to search for other people unless they're in your class and most people don't even know of the profile feature. Personally, I don't believe there are many problems with Canvas except that they should redo its design because to me it seems a bit bland and that they should make its interface a bit more simpler since it can be confusing to navigate through.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2020
Amanda B.
Teacher
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/10/2020

"CANVAS is amazing for teachers and students."

Comments: My overall experience with Canvas has been great. It is very easy to use and my students can easily use this software. I love it.

Pros: CANVAS is very easy to navigate. All assignments and discussions are in one area. I don't have to go searching in multiple places looking for something. I can give an assignment and it just pops up on the main screen. I can make folders for each subject so things do not get mixed up. It is wonderful and easily used by my students. Parents love this program over the ones we have used in the past.

Cons: CANVAS is used by many schools, even before COVID. Some mornings the software doesn't want to load and can be glitchy. Some assignments will show not loaded but actually are, so I have to refresh multiple times.

• Reviewed on 1/10/2020
Jorge M.
UX Analyst
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/3/2020

"Canvas is a hidden gem"

Comments: I initially did not like it because I came from another LMS that was created by my previous institution that definitely tailored my needs. However, as I learn and create quizzes and assignments in it, I have come to appreciate how simple life can be when using Canvas.

Pros: It is quite user friendly. It allows you to do a lot with it even if you are barely getting familiar with this software. The mobile version is also great for those who love to keep track of their activities and progress on the go.

Cons: The notifications are such a pain! I wish it was more detailed the way to manage all your notifications. There are so many different kinds of notifications! some that are about homework, others about assignments due, some about discussion entries, some others about messages. It would be great if we could handle all of them from the very beginning before receiving a ton of notifications on your phone or email.

• Reviewed on 27/3/2020
David Y.
Marketing Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Canvas is the clear winner"

Comments: My overall experience with CANVAS has been terrific. It's made me feel more confident as a student, and has saved me valuable time because I can always find exactly what I need for my weekly assignments thanks to its modern-style dashboard and advanced functionality. A true winner for all students, both young and old.

Pros: As a returning student attaining an MBA through an online program at a state university, I spent the first several semesters suffering through Blackboard. Like CANVAS, Blackboard is a learning management system used by today's higher education institutions. However, I always found it to be difficult to navigate and challenging to use. Recently, my university switched to CANVAS. I was nervous at first because, while I was no fan of Blackboard, I feared CANVAS might be worse. Thankfully I was completely wrong. CANVAS features a clean dashboard where all of your courses, assignments, grades, discussion boards, and other online learning tools can easily be accessed. It's extremely user-friendly and I had become a skilled CANVAS user in under an hour. I used to dread accessing Blackboard, but now I welcome accessing CANVAS instead.

Cons: There is literally nothing to dislike about CANVAS. Even those new to online learning will find it simple to use and extremely flexible.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
EY Performance Improvement Intern
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/8/2019

"A Fantastic Platform for Team/Class Oriented Organization"

Comments: Canvas has been a great platform in my career as a student and as an employee. From being able to take quizzes directly on the platform, to getting involved in very thoughtful discussions, Canvas has been something that has facilitated my learning experiences, inside the classroom and in the office. The digitalization of coursework, readings, and writings, has made a positive impact on the environment, and also allows its users to take their work with them wherever they go- as everything is accessible via the mobile app, or through the website on their laptop. This has made the experience absolutely positive for me and those who I have studied and worked with over the years.

Pros: Canvas is a software that I have been using for multiple years now, having used it originally in school, and now in college at Georgetown University while also making use of the software's organizational benefits as an Intern at EY. There are a few aspects of this program that stand out to me as being significantly beneficial. Firstly, Canvas, as a platform, is used for connecting users in an organization (class, work project, team, etc.) under one platform. The administrator (boss, professor, team leader) can then publish documents, quizzes, links, and other files so that its users can all view them, without the need for the administrator to send these files to each user individually. Perhaps the largest pro of a software like Canvas is that, on the same platform where files are published and shared with others, users can also engage in blog posts, discussions, Zoom conferences, and more features; all of which allow them to communicate with and learn from each other while also becoming familiar with any material posted by their boss, team leader, or professor. This synergy is what makes canvas special and unique; it is a one-stop-shop for individuals in an organization to parttake in multiple means of learning, all in the same location.

Cons: Despite being a phenomenal software platform, perhaps one of its downfalls is that, when using CANVAS in school or in college, the dashboard can get relatively messy. When enrolled in many different classes across different semesters, older classes tend to stay on your dashboard and this can make it difficult to keep your new classes a priority at first glance. While this is easy to edit in your Canvas settings, I personally believe this should be something that the user can edit from the homepage. In addition, it would be a large plus to the aspect of organization if users could customize the menu bar on the left side of the website, to only show the tabs they want to see for each class or project (files, modules, pages, discussions, announcements, grades, etc.)

• Reviewed on 28/8/2019
Executive Assistant
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2018

"Has its limits, but still the best out there"

Comments: There is a paid version that you can do too. It's very expensive, and we found it still didn't quite meet our needs. For universities it probably would do the trick, but if you're a small education program, stick with Free for Teacher. Even with its little hassles, Canvas is still the best online classroom you can find out there.

Pros: We use the Free for Teacher edition. When it comes to setting up courses, having assignments, files, students, deadlines, and grades set up, it's pretty simple. Not a lot of trouble getting things put together. You can integrate videos, there's a conference capability called Big Blue Button that allows all the members of the course to video in with each other and you can share screen and everything. It has been a big help allowing our students to have a portal to do their assignments, and connect with everyone in the class.

Cons: One of the nuances to Canvas that is difficult is limiting what teachers can see. By that I mean we have two different types of courses that we run. One is an individual cohort of a few students and a director. The only way to make these closed down to just these members is to create a duplicate of the course and put those members in. Not a terrible thing, but then the courses start to stack up with all the different cohorts you have going. Plus, there's not really a way to have any updates filter down into all the same semester courses. So if we want to make an update on Semester 1, we have to go into each individual course and update it. There's also no way to update deadlines when you copy a course. So I have to change every assignment's due date so it fits in the new semester's timeline. The other kind of course that we have is an open course that anyone can jump into, and then we assign a TA to grade certain students. The problem with this is that there's no way to limit the TA's view of who is in the course. So it shows them that there are dozens of students' work that needs to be graded in their To-Do List and makes it difficult for them to know when their assigned students have actually submitted anything. Haven't been able to find a work around for this yet.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Emily B.
Digital Learning Facilitator
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/3/2020

"Sky's The Limit"

Comments: I was the digital learning facilitator at a high school with 1400 students for the last two years, and those were our district's first two years with Canvas. I helped design and lead professional development for staff and students that we used county-wide. I also helped with user management for my school, as well as working with teachers to implement the program. I would've loved the program, when I was in the classroom, but I know a lot of my teachers found it overwhelming, so we had to do mini PDs and teach little pieces at a time so it was absorbable.

Pros: There's nothing in online learning that this learning management system can't do. It differentiates, it allows you to set hard and soft deadlines for assignments, it lets students work in groups, and it integrates with just about every educational website out there.

Cons: Because it can do so much and is so flexible, it can be a bit overwhelming for the non-tech-savvy to learn. Also, the notifications of updates aren't clear so it can be challenging to keep up with the changes.

• Reviewed on 2/3/2020
Associate Professor of Science
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/9/2019

"Canvas is the clear winner over Blackboard"

Comments: We are now able to do gradebooks much more rapidly - in terms of initial setup, and also we can maintain records in new ways since there are multiple analytical tools available on Canvas that weren't there in Blackboard (before it was "mean, median, mode" and now we have a full range available)

Pros: Email functionality is improved, since you can send and receive for all courses you teach through a single dashboard, as opposed to Blackboard, where you have to sign in to each course separately in order to do so. Saves time, effort, and allows more freedom of use since the iPhone app is as speedy as the desktop program.

Cons: Not necessarily about the program itself, since it is the site administrators that determine what the links for each course will be, but if it is not planned well, there can be a lot of redundant links (topics linked on the left side of the page as main headers/folders).

• Reviewed on 27/9/2019
Sean S.
Civil Engineering, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/9/2019

"A great online platform for all educational needs"

Comments: Whenever I have used Canvas in a course with a professor who at least has a basic understanding of using computers, I have found that it is a very seamless incorporation into the class and is incredibly helpful from a student standpoint. I am always very happy when a teacher decides to really devote a lot of time to making their canvas page well-designed and makes it a necessary part of being in the class. I find that Canvas has aided my learning experience through my 5 years of an engineering degree and I'm very glad that it's been a tool that Colorado State University decided to utilize.

Pros: I have found Canvas to be incredibly helpful when it comes to managing my courses, being able to quickly look up assignments, and being able to track grades and calculate theoretical test scores to see how much time I should devote to studying. The system has been very reliable for my entire college experience and I have rarely run into any technical difficulties.

Cons: I have found that some of my professors who are not as tech-savvy have, at times, had a difficult time navigating Canvas and using it properly. This has affected me as a student because sometimes the Canvas page for a course may be almost completely empty because the professor didn't want to take the time to do it properly. This is an irritation because then I have no form of online grade checking and final grade calculations can be much less certain.

• Reviewed on 16/9/2019
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/6/2019

"Makes school work more digestible, easy, and interactive"

Comments: My experience with canvas has been positive. Canvas is a tool for the student and teacher, and it should be used as such. It has saved me time and stress for years!

Pros: I have been using Canvas since high school. I am going to be a senior in college this upcoming fall and I still use it. Canvas is a reliable way to take quizzes, exams, and even complete activities. I have taken several full online classes that only use canvas a resource. With that said, canvas helps relieve some of the stressors that come along with being a student, and I'm thankful for that.

Cons: The calendar app could be tweaked a little. It is a little overwhelming looking at the calendar when its consumed by the events in every one of my five classes at once.

• Reviewed on 13/6/2019
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/8/2019

"Intuitive and Functional"

Pros: Unlike other LMS software, Canvas brings you into the fold with an intuitive, customizable dashboard and practical features. Each course is its own hub, with modules easy to navigate. Instructors are able to integrate items like quizzes and media in a user-friendly way, and the application is very mobile-compatible.

Cons: The discussion post notification system could use some work, with more filters to customize what you do and don't want to see.

• Reviewed on 15/8/2019
Sarah H.
Clinical Lab Specialist
  • Reviewed on 14/3/2018

"Successful student planning"

Comments: Easy acess to my school courses which provided an overall better experience.

Pros: I like being able to see all of my classes at a glance. It is easy to see where I stand in each course, what assignments are due next, updates from class discussions ect. I feel more involved with my classes because I can see what is being updated immediately. I enjoy the discussion features often used by professors. These discussions keep your mind on the subjects currently being worked on, so they stay fresh in your mind. All contact information for your classmates is available through the app, which is nice for when you need to borrow notes or schedule study groups. The calendar available is usually easily accessible, and contains all the important dates for the semester. I am constantly referencing the app to make sure that I have completed everything I need to, that there haven't been any new updates, and that I am aware of all upcoming tests and assignments.

Cons: Obviously the efficacy of the software depends on the diligence of the professors and administrators inputting information into it. On a tech level, it is very well designed. I have only noticed a few times that the app has been down, or that a certain feature isn't working.

• Reviewed on 14/3/2018
Emily P.
Curriculum Developer
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees

"Great LMS"

Pros: This is going to sound nerdy, but the best part about Canvas is that they care about agile development, and they have a great community of online experts who answer questions and respond to feedback about the LMS. Obviously, Canvas is built for teaching and learning in a school setting, with grades, etc. There are a lot of external integrations that work well, I am glad they have app versions.. the list goes on, but what I like MOST from an expert perspective is the kind of help they make available to users through community.canvaslms.com -- seriously they have done a great job at cultivating a thriving online community of people who want to improve the software for future users.

Cons: I wish that they had more functionality for creating dynamic pages. I feel like unless you purchase a package of design tools, they haven't made it easy for the beginning HTML / CSS designer to make courses look and feel awesome without a ton of leg work-- thus, you may see in the community a lot of suggestions of ways to use their HTML guides to make better-looking home pages or other pages. If we are paying for Canvas, I wish it would come with more user-friendly design tools.

Stephanie M.
Spanish Teacher
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/8/2020

"CANVAS vs Google Classroom for Educators"

Comments: Overall, I am not too happy with it. But I've made it work.

Pros: For the expensive price tag, I find that Canvas is extremely confusing for students. As a teacher, my students have much preferred the free Google Classroom as it is much for intuitive. As a graduate student, I had to use Canvas as well, and it took me quite some time to get used to the setup, even having used it as a teacher before. It has a large learning curve and doesn't necessarily make sense to students.

Cons: There are so many tabs and places to click. It is not easy and streamlined, it is all over the place to find what you need.

• Reviewed on 25/8/2020
Prajjwal S.
Student Assistant
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/3/2020

"The best tool for for universities to manage student courses and grades"

Comments: My experience with CANVAS has been great, since the start of my freshman year it has helped me a lot in organizing and managing my classes for every semester. I have never missed an assignment because of the "to-do-list" feature, as I was able to prioritize my assignments.

Pros: The best part about this software is that it has a mobile app and also the User Interface is very friendly. The mobile app lets me check my grades and class submission on the go. Furthermore, it has a calendar built in that contains assignment due dates for all of my courses.
The feature of Canvas that has helped me the most is the "to-do-list", this features displays the assignments with their due dates and lets me focus on the assignments that are due earlier than others.

Cons: As far as the usage of the app or website I never had any trouble with it and it has been a smooth experience. That being said, I did have trouble with logging into Canvas mobile app once, and I had to contact the customer support. Although the issue was resolved by customer support, they were slow with it and took approximately 3-4 days to resolve the issue after I reported it.

• Reviewed on 6/3/2020
Julie O.
Associate Professor
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/9/2019

"Canvas Convert"

Comments: For me, the positives outweigh the negatives. I like being able to choose and customize the course homepage. Customization is easy and intuitive. For example, you can to use a page or module format for your course. Linking and embedding files, videos, and images is straightforward. In regards to images, Canvas has a built in Flickr tool that gives you free access to a large image database. The Canvas Commons Q&A area has information that has been able to answer almost all of my questions.
As indicated earlier, the gradebook issue is an annoyance but that’s all it is.
I actually look forward to learning what else I can create with this LMS.

Pros: The educational institutions I’d taught at for the past 17 years both used BlackBoard. I have about 1 month of experience using Canvas. With I that in mind, the biggest benefit is the intuitive Canvas of the interface. Compared to BlackBoard, you don’t have to go through as many steps to accomplish your goal. Whether it’s creating file or another course page, it’s easy to do.

Cons: The gradebook needs improvement. Here’s why. I give a fair number of assignments in class that are paper and pencil or outside of the Canvas environment. In BlackBoard I could go to the gradebook, create a column for the assignment and start entering grades. In Canvas you have to create an assignment in order to create a new gradebook column. It’s an unnecessary extra step.

• Reviewed on 15/9/2019
Katelyn S.
Biotechnology, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/5/2020

"Probably the best option, but a few bugs"

Comments: I use canvas for all of my schoolwork, especially now since quarantine has moved all classwork online

Pros: The collaborate video streaming is especially useful nowadays, and the layout of the classwork is fairly easy to understand

Cons: The notifications on canvas can often feel overbearing, and the submission deadlines are often not what professors or students intended. There tends to be glitching in the system, which could be user error, but if submissions were easier to figure out it would be better

• Reviewed on 10/5/2020
Loran P.
Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/10/2018

"Canvas Learning Management System"

Pros: There are a lot of great features about Canvas, and you have the ability to add your own personal flair to your class homepages and things of that nature. It's also a platform that my students are familiar with and have ease while using. For my school district, it is a common LMS that we have throughout the entire district, so students come to the high school having used Canvas since they were in elementary school. I like Canvas overall, but I still have a lot to learn.

Cons: The biggest con for me is that I cannot connect my Google Drive to my Canvas. I heard rumors that there may be a way to do this, but I have not studied that out yet. I would like to be able to upload Google Docs and Google Slides and the like to my assignments or home pages without having to download the document and then upload it to the Canvas assignment or files portion of my Canvas page. I also wish that personalization was a little simpler to do. It would be nice if there were different layouts to choose from or something like that. I am all for creativity and personalization.

• Reviewed on 4/10/2018
Nuwan chaminda G.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/6/2019

"Ease of use than Blackboard Learn"

Comments: It is very good. And it helps very well to download all classroom materials properly as it provides a folder option. Also, it is great since we can directly comment and have some kind of a chat with a lecturer in charge of the particular course.

Pros: It's easier to use and most importantly it has newly updated functions available. Students can very easily access their classroom materials and it creates a very good outside classroom environment.

Cons: Sometimes, when uploading the classroom materials, it makes some issues. And students can't access those files. Some lecturers are facing these issues often. They can not put their files in the folders as the system does not allow them to do that even though they have all the administrative rights and all.

• Reviewed on 23/6/2019
Abdul-mannaan G.
Primary/Secondary Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 8/6/2018

"Free account user"

Comments: This is the best LMS available for free.

Pros: It has all the features you need to manage an online learning environment. The roster setup is easy, the quiz grading system and features available to create assessments is excellent. Also I love the add ons from other common sites such as YouTube, Pearson, and many other platforms.
The canvas community allows you to use other teacher content and integrate into your classroom, especially if you don't have knowledge or expertise in a particular subject area.

Cons: The biggest issue I have experienced with Canvas is deleting or removing individuals from your class roster. Also it would be nice of Canvas could include a paid subscription outside of the expensive large institution (such as universities) plans that only offer. The smaller enterprise subscriptions would be for teachers or other small business owners that need more space to upload video content, and other larger the documents. The 251MB limit canvas provides for each created course gets used fairly quickly.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 8/6/2018
Hans H.
Performance Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2/11/2018

"As a student, Canvas makes it easy to collaborate and learn"

Comments: Overall, as a teacher and student using this software, I am highly satisfied.

Pros: I used Canvas both as a student, and as a teaching assistant, so I have seen how the software works for both of those user groups. As a student, Canvas's UI is straightforward, well-organized, and easy to use. Using the software for 5+ years, I grew to quite like it. Inside of "Courses", you can find all of your course's files, your classmates, chats, and much much more. Never did I not find something that I thought might be useful. As a teaching assistant, Canvas made it easy to access the gradebook and add/edit grades, view performance metrics, and talk with students. Great features, I'm sure there's plenty I'm missing.

Cons: The ONLY complaint I have with Canvas is the markup/ grading system. It is honestly much slower to grade papers submitted to Canvas on the site than it is to download, print, and grade them manually. Hopefully Canvas can save some trees and figure out how to improve their SpeedGrader product.

• Reviewed on 2/11/2018
Anupama B.
Information Technology Student Assistant

"Canvas is GREAT!"

Comments: Canvas is great fun. It has a large number of features and the feel of the software is excellent. It's a good mark of how much education has changed over the years.

Pros: I have been using Canvas for a year now and it is so efficient, I am absolutely in love with it. It has very soft features and it makes studying great fun. There are very many features and functionalities Canvas has in terms of providing students with options to explore the software. On top of that, you can customize the settings to show which courses you want to see on your feed. It is exciting to use Canvas because it teaches a lot about what good software should look and feel like.

Cons: All of my professors in college use Canvas, and although I have always thought Canvas was super user-friendly, I have come to realize that older people can find the software a little confusing to get the hang of. On some days, especially if I haven't used Canvas in a while, even I get confused as to where everything is located. Perhaps there are tutorials as to how to use Canvas on YouTube but if the developers could incorporate the tutorials in the software, I think that could be beneficial.

Jeremiah C.
grad student
Biotechnology, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Good app for online learning or college classes"

Comments: Overall Blackboard isn't as bad as I thought it would be as and it may be because I haven't used it long enough as the previous software for the same purpose. But I really like the modern minimalistic design that has been employed by the software to remain competitive and to be visually appealing but the underlying problems of the courses not being able to port completely from the previous software may not be as appealing when wanting to switch to Canvas. the video and audio link integration could be better.

Pros: The Graphical user interface is pretty good and visually appealing and the color-coded course help differentiate it from other courses. timely updates to the participating courses are also helpful.

Cons: Ok, so the cons that I am experiencing may be because my classes on canvas were meant for a different platform but the problems I am facing make it much less fun to use canvas. some problems include the course not loading in fullscreen when opening it which makes it so hard to read the text in the modules that have been set up for learning. also when a module is completed the submit button doesn't work and my work isn't marked complete. also, I wish there was a seek bar for video and audio files that are included in the lesson plus a button to increase speed can also help as it can and will make the lectures more bearable.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2020
Counseling Intern
Mental Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2018

"Needs a few tweaks"

Comments: Canvas is the option that my school provides for viewing all classes, both in person and online only classes. The forum discussion posts and video streaming work quite well, and I've never had a problem with viewing grades or understanding assignments. However, I think the user interface could definitely be tweaked to allow for faster viewing and access to files and assignments. Sometimes the interface takes a while to load, which is frustrating when deadlines are up to the minute! However, it's been mainly a good experience.

Pros: I like the parts of the user interface that allow for viewing multiple due dates and assignments for different courses in one week. It has a great system for reminders within Canvas and email reminders. It allows for many multiple courses to be compiled in one week.

Cons: The setup for the syllabi and viewing uploaded documents is often very confusing and formats oddly, causing confusion on assignments. I've had trouble understanding when I've uploaded or submitted a document and struggle to double check it afterwards.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2018