• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.2 /5

About Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit is a One-Stop Talent Acquisition System and Applicant Tracking System for Recruiters & Staffing Agencies across the globe.

Learn more about Zoho Recruit

James T.
CEO / Sr. Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 14/9/2020

"Full ATS At A Great Price"

Pros: The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

Cons: The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

• Reviewed on 14/9/2020
Eka P.
Consultant
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/5/2021

"Simple yet powerfule"

Pros: 1. I like the number of integrations Zoho has - ojo here, though, some integrations might not be fully developed, so test them first;
2. I like the search across uploaded documents;
3. I like that you can add custom fields and then, restrict the access to those fields to specific profiles.

Cons: 1. With all due respect, Zoho support. I think Zoho support team works around the clock trying to help already users as well as those who are just trying the soft. I think it would be great if Zoho somehow differentiates between these two groups.
2. The UI. I believe the UI is a WAY better than it was some time ago but like my team said, 'it looks like Zoho was developed with the advanced users in mind, not recruiters' referring to the fact that it is not as intuitive as other platforms on the market.

• Reviewed on 9/5/2021
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 9/6/2020

"Thoroughly enjoying it!"

Comments: Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Pros: Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Cons: Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

• Reviewed on 9/6/2020
Kim M.
Founder, Consultant, and Recruiting Business Partner
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2017

"Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!"

Comments: Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Pros: With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

Cons: I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

• Reviewed on 14/11/2017
Jonathan P.
CEO - Digital, Marketing, eCommerce, Technology, Interim & Search - CEO, COO, CDO, CIO, CMO, HRD
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/12/2016

"Shhh, can we keep it secret?"

Comments: With many years experience on bespoke and proprietary recruitment software (ATS, VMS, media ad publishing etc), when I founded BluZinc, on a bootstrap, we did a supplier evaluation and shortlisted 3 well know excellent systems, and Zoho Recruit. We have the ability to so some of our own configuration, and although it takes a little time this is also good learning time while actually going through the recruitment process. We hoped the our ideas for innovation would be taken in to development by Zoho and were were right. The services is friendly and you feel like the support team are keen to help. There are a few things missing however the way we are running our executive search and interim placement business, it's meeting our needs. We have no plans to change in the near future.

Pros: Intuitive, configurable, sales funnel forecasts, emailing templates, extensive reporting, does what we need, extensive search criteria

Cons: CV radius location search, doens't save information except when connected online.

• Reviewed on 8/12/2016
Sara A.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/6/2020

"good system even for small businesses, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring."

Comments: 100es of resumes in email, different positions all in the same inbox!
Going through candidates for each specific job is awesome.

Pros: easy to go through candidates, very user friendly, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

Cons: I had to translate to arabic on some tabs only, I wasn't able to modify all the pages though.
I needed to connect to my g suit email so all previous emails will be included in the candidates pool but couldn't

Human Resources Manager
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/9/2018

"INTEGRATES WELL; RECOMMENDED FOR HUMAN RESOURCES"

Pros: It is amazing how a single software can lessen my tasks. ZOHO Recruit is amazing. Its layout is beautiful and simple, easy to maneuver around with. Learning its features and how to use it is pretty simple. Capable of spreading job posts in social media, job boards and other websites. Tracks and manages applications with ease and in an organized manner. Integrations with the G Suite is the biggest edge that hooked our team in. The integration made using ZOHO Recruit easier.

Cons: With its many possible integrations, it cannot integrate with Office365 Outlook which we use very often. Our team is looking forward to an update which supports the integration with Outlook.

• Reviewed on 20/9/2018
Musa A.
  • Reviewed on 28/6/2017

"My experience with post 30 days"

Pros: I must say that during the short time use of this tool, the way this lets you organize recruitment process for a company is cool. No matter if have this for your own company or recruitment agency it is sure to create a clutter free and organized structure to your recruitment process flows.

Cons: I am a huge user of the Indeed job portal, love the way indeed lets you get what you want simply. the main reason I choose Zoho recruit was due to its Indeed integration. Although I quickly learned that the integration has a few limitations.
If you are looking to contact Candidates in Indeed via Zoho by sending a blast email or something similar well then you will realize it is not as simple as that. indeed.com does not provide candidates direct contact information(email or Phone) you will need to pay money for each contact which is okay they got to make money rite, but you can send up to 50 contacts in one go via the indeed.com website huge plus if you are recruitment agency filter the people you want to contact and send.
Here is my hiccup with the ZOHO integration of indeed you can send a blast similar to the one I mentioned above instead you will have to open each indeed resumes that is visible in Zoho and send a contact huge productive drop for me. I hope ZOHO and Indeed create a smoother way to do this. I would love if Zoho could allow us to send a blast too similar to how it can be done on indeed.com this way I can load up my credit in Indeed and manage that via ZOHO.

• Reviewed on 28/6/2017
Christine B.
New business development
  • Reviewed on 7/6/2020

"A great tool to boost efficiency and stay organized!"

Comments: My overall experience has been great, except it would be really helpful if users were allowed to post one job in multiple cities to save time.

Pros: Zoho recruit made collaborating with the rest our team easier and more efficient. Our job posts have a lot of exposure through Zoho's job board network and we have received strong candidate applications. When we receive applicants we, as a team, can seamlessly move them through each step of the hiring process to stay organized.

Cons: Many of the roles we recruit for are remote, so we often don't care where the applicant lives just as long as they are qualified. The thing I liked least is that Zoho recruit doesn't allow you to easily post a job in multiple cities - you must post an individual job for each city, which can be tedious.

Bryan W.
Developer
Staffing & Recruiting, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/6/2019

"Most robust ATS on the market."

Pros: There is nothing else on the market with this many features and customizations. Truly let's you build the tool around your recruiting process, not the other way around like most other ATS systems (I've used almost all of them).

Cons: Can be a little tricky to learn, and can have the occasional glitch from constant updates, but they have 24/5 live chat and phone support and they will work with you to configure what you need if you ask ask them for help.

• Reviewed on 13/6/2019
Emin N.
Interim Recruitment team member
Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2019

"Very good recruitment tool for small or middle-sized companies"

Comments: While I was at COTRI, I had to replace our HR member for the short term since she was on vacation. In that term, I had a chance to get acquainted with the Zoho Recruit software. If your company is a startup or small size, this software is very useful for recruitment processes such as tracking resumes, scheduling interviews, and job posting on Linkedin or the other famous portals.

Pros: 1) No complicated functions and easy to go through resumes in the relevant job applications
2) Price for a premium version is very reasonable which brings you additional helpful features
3) Possibility to monitor all the procedures of recruitment through the pipeline structure
4) Very organized data security system which ignores cheating and fraud attempts
5) Exporting and importing resumes within different portals

Cons: 1) Low quality of the customer service. As I mentioned before in my reviews, overall the customer service of Zoho lack quality
2) The design of the software seems a bit weak and old-fashioned in comparison with the other tools. Can be more colored and attractive
3) There is always a problem in the integration of this software with Microsoft Office 365 Outlook.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2019
Co-Propietario
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/4/2018

"Just the platform you need for Human Resources"

Comments: Organization, you can have all your registries in one place and the Zoho integrations with other platforms is really helpful.

Pros: With Zoho Recruit you can organize all the talent attraction in one place: from creating the profile descriptions to publishing directly on job offers.
Every candidate can be registered including files as CV and comments, notes, data and more.
You can configure stages, requirements, departments, reports, dashboards and more. Everything you need to keep you HR area organized.

Cons: Some fields during configuration can not be removed so maybe you'll have just additional fields that you don't need.

• Reviewed on 22/4/2018
Kristina F.
  • Reviewed on 25/9/2017

"Amazing. They are my "everything"."

Comments: I run my entire business on it and other Zoho products.

Pros: It's price and functionality. It does it all. It's not just an ATS, it's a mass mailer, etc. It even lets my clients interact, approve deny etc. It's a dream come true. And... It's extremely affordable.

Cons: Their security is so good even I got locked out when I got a new phone! Ha. But that's a good problem to have. Customer service is open 24/7 and they handled it.

• Reviewed on 25/9/2017
Recruitment Specialist
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Being Recruiter"

Comments: Overall it is good software and worthy software. Person need to understand the software and then they can use it very simply. It's user interface is good.

Pros: Zoho Recruit is a must have software on every recruiter's computer. As this software gives us ease to search the profiles and also to track the profile as it works as an applicant tracking system. Which is very beneficial to check out the status of the candidate, to know about the interview and other activities.

Cons: This software is fabulous and only faces some issues with the weak network. Also you have to check everytime the status of candidate because it may be changed before you see that.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Peta R.
Business Support Coordinator
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/1/2020

"Zoho Recruit"

Comments: To date it has been a positive experience, I have only used the trial account and look forward to accessing the paid version.

Pros: It integrates with all other necessary software add ins

Cons: maybe the setting up process of the rule and module functions could be a little more clearly explained.

• Reviewed on 24/1/2020
Matt S.
Food & Beverages, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/3/2020

"#Great value for money"

Pros: ace, its exactly what it says on the tin and is very user friendly and value for money. I think price vs productivity is well worth it.
I think it is worth at least trying it compared to its competitors

Cons: Nothing at the moment , it seems to be functional

• Reviewed on 23/3/2020
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/5/2019

"Happy with this product"

Comments: So far very good. I enjoy it.

Pros: It is customizable and I really enjoy using the to do function

Cons: Recruit doesnt have CRM implemented in it. I need to buy it extra.

• Reviewed on 8/5/2019
Vice President of Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/3/2017

"Very good product, Robust offering"

Comments: I have used Zoho in a previous organization. We liked the product there and were extremely happy with the price. As I moved to a different organization I again found a need for a good recruitment product that would connect with different programs for billing, marketing, sales and job postings. I am again testing Zoho for use at the new company.

Pros: Zoho seems to be simply laid out and allows for customization of fields as well. It also appears to parse well and I am hopeful that it will help create better work flow once we have it implemented.

Cons: given what is offered, even at the lower rate per user per month - it's priced at the top of where it should be (given my latest experience). That being said I have just started using it (today) and am looking forward to what I discover new about the product.

• Reviewed on 13/3/2017
Chief Executive Officer
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2017

"Your Recruiters will Thank You"

Pros: User Friendly, allows your recruiters to actually recruit not just "document" Customize to your business needs and objectives.

Cons: Our company has not found any CONS based on our objectives and results. The Product is under sold by there marketing and sales team is the only CON

• Reviewed on 24/10/2017
Ryan C.
IT Systems & Network Director
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/8/2018

"Zoho Recruit"

Pros: Super easy to set up.
Fully customizable application forms save a lot of time when required to gather specific data on applicants.
Static site easy to set up on kiosk systems.

Cons: There were 2 main issues I had when using Zoho Recruit. The first was the field limit on the application forms. I can understand how 30 could sound like a reasonable amount. But with the dependance on customizing applications to the needs of the business(es) and with that 30 field limit, it can produce issues fairly quickly. The support side, isn't the best. I've dealt with worse for sure, but it takes them forever to respond to ticket requests, if you ever get a response. The field limit was the one thing that made me cancel the service. I hope that have gotten that taken care of since then.

• Reviewed on 6/8/2018
Mari T.
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 16/4/2017

"Excellent ATS for smaller or solo businesses"

Comments: Great choice especially for smaller recruiting firm and without having to spend a lot of money to get a fully functional system to meet your needs.

Pros: After spending more money on another applicant tracking system (ATS) I regret not using Zoho sooner. Zoho Recruit has an excellent resume parsing system for resume and easier to manage than even other more expensive ATS systems. The software also picks up the important skill sets listed on the resume without you having to enter it. The pricing is extremely reasonable for a smaller business. I can spend $ a year or $ a month for the standard version. It also integrates easily with Indeed.com if you would like to find potential candidates (you still need an Indeed membership). Their customer service team is very responsive.

Cons: I would like the software to more easily integrate with other web content such as copying contact information from websites.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 16/4/2017
Umbrella E.
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2016

"Zoho is user friendly"

Comments: I love the fact I can train my team easily on the tools and features within the zoho suite and I especially like zoho recruit which allows me to track my candidates easily.

Pros: Easy to use features .

Cons: Need more job board integration.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2016
Pooja S.
HR
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"Okay Okay!"

Pros: I have used Zoho with my previous company and i have been working with it in new company too. If we count pros i would say they have good interface but not that great where i can think of continuing with them. As, they come in pricier end. All in all it's an okay application where you can track applications for their end to end recruitment.

Cons: Price is what i am going to say as cons because there are better products in market which are better and cheaper.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Ashley P.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/5/2020

"Great CRM"

Pros: Very easy to use and set out very well, a solid performer

Cons: the skin could be bolder as I have found it hsrd to see on occasion

• Reviewed on 18/5/2020
Andjela S.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/4/2017

"Best software for recruiting"

Comments: Well organised, easy to customize, without it my job wold not be this easy thank you Zoho Recruit.

Pros: Easy to handle

• Reviewed on 11/4/2017