• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About iSpring Suite

An all-in-one eLearning authoring toolkit. Create interactive courses and collaborate on projects with your team.

Learn more about iSpring Suite

Showing 1,172 reviews

Eric N.
Principal
  • Reviewed on 22/9/2019

"Technical Support Kudos"

Pros: As a customer of iSpring products for almost 12 years, one of their best assets is customer support. I’ve had the pleasure of working with, a Tech Support Engineer, for some time now and believe he’s awesome. In addition to having a thorough understanding of iSpring’s product line, he’s always very professional and provides very quick responses. He is always a pleasure to work with, is very professional and a top-notch tech support engineer. Kudos to him.

Cons: Would be great to have "Longreads" available in Flora LMS

by iSpring Solutions on 30/9/2019

Hi Eric,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about iSpring Tech Support! They are flattered and always happy to help! :)
As per your feature request, I will forward it to our Product Development team.
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well!

• Reviewed on 22/9/2019
Dileep K.
Learning Design Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"Best way to get started with eLearning"

Comments: Very good because it is very easy to use and produce SCORm content

Pros: - PPT integration
- SCORM publishing in HTML5 format

Cons: Desired Features such as an HTML 5 editor

by iSpring Solutions on 25/11/2020

Hi Dileep,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service! We are happy to hear that iSpring solution has been working great for you so far :)
As per your Cons - could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our managers will be happy to take a look.
Take care!

• Reviewed on 18/11/2020
Sandrine B.
  • Reviewed on 28/8/2017

"All the tools you need for designing engaging eLearning content!"

Pros: iSpring Suite offers all the tools you need for designing engaging eLearning content: a presentation conversion tool into online mobile-ready courses, a screen recorder with an audio-video editor, a conversation simulation tool, a couple of interactions (directory, timeline, FAQ and book), a content library, and a powerful quiz maker! It's just fun designing engaging eLearning content. It's so easy to use iSpring Suite! And when you don't know how to perform a task, the support team is here to help you.

Cons: I have a feature request about iSpring QuizMaker: the ability to add videos in the feedbacks and the support of embedded code for videos.

by iSpring Solutions on 28/8/2017

Hi, Sandrine!
Thanks a lot for your kind feedback about iSpring, we hope it keeps serving you well.
As per your feature request, we will be glad to forward it to our Product Development team.
Keep up the great work :)

• Reviewed on 28/8/2017
Beatriz V.
Professor of Spanish and Italian
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"A very practical time saver"

Pros: It's already a few years I'm using Ispring presentere to make quizzes for a Moodle classroom. I teach foreign languages and my students need to practise on their own aspects like grammar, vocabulary, listening and reading comprehension. It's a great tool for creating interactive exercises with the added possibility of easily exporting them as Word documents, with or without the answers. Another important advantage is that I can configurate the quiz to receive students' work by mail and check their answers in detail. Last but not least: I do not need a internet connection to create activities and I can upload the scorm packages to different e-classrooms.

Cons: A crossword question would be nice to have.
It would be great to enlarge the fonts while working and also be able to insert a picture gallery.

by iSpring Solutions on 18/11/2019

Hello Beatriz,
Thank you so much for this detailed feedback about iSpring. We very much appreciate your sharing it.
I will definitely forward your request about adding a Crossword type of question to iSpring. As per the picture gallery, we already have iSpring Content library available. here is the link for you to check it out: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/content-library
Hope that helps!

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Trevor S.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/2/2021

"High quality support"

Pros: The feature I am commenting on in this review is the quality of support which is excellent. Even before I started using I Spring and whilst I was using the free version the support from the iSpring Team was excellent. I also find the regular production of "how to" and "tips" type videos helpful. Every time I use iSpring I am learning about its features and am now using it in lieu of the ppt recording features.

Cons: It has taken some time to learn to use iSpring effectively as I started with no knowledge of e learning. However I did look at other authoring systems and they appeared more complex than iSpring. I chose iSpring as I had some knowledge of ppt use. However, I found that my knowledge of ppt was nowhere near where it needed to be to develop quality elearning training. So the issue was more my knowledge of ppt.

by iSpring Solutions on 2/4/2021

Hi Trevor,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons.

It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.

As per your cons, we have lots of video tutorials and webinars that will help you with your courses:

Hope that helps :)

• Reviewed on 12/2/2021
Mike C.
Creative Director
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/9/2016

"Easy, Simple, Great Tool"

Comments: iSpring is easy to use and work with, allowing someone with little to no HTML5 knowledge to be able to create engaging web apps and training.

Pros: Clients can edit and re-purpose the source files without needing to purchase iSpring, saving them a license cost. Combined with advanced powerpoint knowledge, a great elearning program (or even website) can be created quite efficiently.

Cons: I would love to see future iSpring versions create some sort of Timeline for animations, different than the PPT original, to break the box even more of iSpring's capabilities. Another great feature would be to add in variables, to be able to add gamification and other engaging elements.

by iSpring Solutions on 8/9/2016

Hello, Mike!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about working with iSpring. We are sure it will be useful to everyone who is in a process of choosing the tool for course authoring.
As per your feature requests, we will definitely forward them to our Product Development team :)
Keep up an outstanding work!

• Reviewed on 1/9/2016
Pooja K.
Learning Designer
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Easy Breezy Application"

Pros: 1. It is easy to design and develop e-learning material, especially using help tips and ispring tutorials.
2. Customer service is responds accurately and are fast in their TAT.

Cons: 1. The PPT slows down or hangs if many features are added from ispring.
2. More options in video recording will be helpful Ex: Slide and pre-recorded video playing side by side
3. Dialog simulation is very nice but has limitations

by iSpring Solutions on 11/12/2019

Hello Pooja,
Thank you very much for submitting your detailed review of iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it and hope it keeps serving you well! :)
As per your cons, let me address them in order:
1. This behavior may be caused by the production capacity of the computer you are working on. Here is the link to the recommended system requirements: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-suite/system-requirements
2. This can be achieved in iSpring Video Lecture player in one click. There are 2 ways to set it up: in the Publish window and in Slide properties. Please contact our tech support for more details - [email protected]
3. What feature requests do you have for TalkMaster? Please send them directly to [email protected] as well :)

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Alan T.
Educator
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/3/2021

"A great way to integrate technology into teaching"

Comments: I've been using it for quite some time. I've looked at and used other software. However, iSpring does the best job.

Pros: I can take presentations and easily port them over to my LMS. Also, creating assessments that I can use to know where my focus needs to be while teaching is critical.

Cons: As an individual educator, it is very expensive for me to be able to afford the yearly cost.

by iSpring Solutions on 9/4/2021

Hi Alan,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly.

It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution.

As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy. You get access to a Content Library that contains over 68,000 eLearning assets, templates, and characters to help you build courses faster, as well as an online space for teamwork and collaboration on courses. Moreover, the cost includes regular software updates and our highly trained support geeks are always ready to help you 24/7.

We are happy to have you onboard and hope that you keep enjoying working with the product :)

• Reviewed on 16/3/2021
Don D.
General Manager
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/1/2019

"iSpring Suite gave us all we needed to create compeling content"

Comments: We needed to produce a video PowerPoint presentations to be used for Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing education. The requirements of the NMLS were very strict and we were able to easily publish and manage our licensing courses using the iSpring LMS. The support from iSpring was exceptional.

Pros: The ability to create combined Video and PowerPoint presentations and to easily publish them to the iSpring LMS and to my Moodle LMS. We can go from recording a video to a complete product in a very short time. Combines the best of recording presentations with editing, producing and publishing. There is no product on the market that competes with iSpring suite.

Cons: There are so many improvements it is hard to keep up!

by iSpring Solutions on 5/2/2019

Hi Don,
Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience from working with iSpring products and service! Keep it up :)
As per your request, we hold webinar series to talk about all updates and how to use them: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars. Is there any other way you would like to find out about the updates?

• Reviewed on 30/1/2019
Senior manager Digital Learning
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2019

"Easy to use like using PowerPoint"

Comments: Easy to use, can combine various method of learning in one course.

Pros: It supports Thai font. The final product is responsive and adaptive display that fit on use mobile cellphone.

Cons: I did not know yet I can use variable inside iSpring or not. Sometime I want to customize some learner's score displaying in the slide.

by iSpring Solutions on 16/9/2019

Hello,
Thanks a lot for posting such a positive review of iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it.
As per your Cons, could you please send a message directly to [email protected]? Our specialists will be happy to assist you! :)

• Reviewed on 13/9/2019
Rick Z.
  • Reviewed on 31/7/2017

"We have helped many people convert existing PowerPoint content, made it interactive and deployed it"

Pros: iSpring has been a reliable development tool for us. We have found it to be almost 100% compatible with ALL of PowerPoint's features. It works very quickly in terms of development and generation of courses. When we've had a question or issue, the Support Team at iSpring is extremely helpful and always gets us a response within a day usually. It is feature rich, has good sound encoding, great video playback and excellent support for LMS tracking. Disclaimer: I have worked with iSpring in their show booth as an unpaid volunteer. I enjoy the product and have established friendships with people at iSpring. I would not be in their booth if I did not believe in their product.

Cons: I don't care too much for their interaction builder, but I suspect new features are being built into it. For me, that's a minor dislike as I can inset other objects that do the same thing.

by iSpring Solutions on 2/8/2017

Thanks for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra, Rick! We greatly appreciate it and are pretty sure it will be helpful to anyone searching for an authoring tool. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

• Reviewed on 31/7/2017
Karen M.
Principal Consultant, L&D
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/4/2020

"Powerful + Ease of Use in one Tool"

Comments: iSpring ease of access and functionality has enabled me to meet and exceed my customers' needs. iSpring customer service, such as that provided recently to me by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is spectacular. They have always been very responsive to my questions. I appreciate that as much as the cool features they provide. I also love the training classes they offer, giving us new ideas for everything that can be done with iSpring and PowerPoint.

Pros: I never imagined that converting clients' PPT slides and course content into eLearning courses that are even more interactive and powerful than the original would be so easy! I love that it is integrated right into PowerPoint, reducing the need to swap back and forth from one tool to another. I also appreciate the simulation and interactive templates that can be used to increase engagement and retention. And the quiz tool makes it easy to construct quizzes with many different types of questions.

Cons: Sometimes, clients decide at the very end to rename a file. Or for some reason you might have to move the iSpring course files. In these cases I have found it not as responsive/forgiving, causing extra work for me. I also wish that it was even easier to post a course on a client's SharePoint site, since many of my smaller clients do not have an LMS.

by iSpring Solutions on 28/4/2020

Hello Karen,
Thank you a lot for sharing your story of working in iS[ring tools and with iSpring customer support :) We very much appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well.
As per your Cons, I would very much recommend the following webinar to anyone who's just started working in iSpring:
Life-saving rules when working with iSpring - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars/life-saving-rules-when-working-with-ispring.

• Reviewed on 15/4/2020
Joaquín G.
IT Manager
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/5/2021

"Deploy your content very easily, if you have a presentation you have a course"

Comments: I've using iSpring for more than 10 years, it's a great product that returns every euro it costs.

Pros: It's very easy to produce SCORM compliant modules and their new "Text to speech" feature is a game changing feature, easily making your contents much more friendly and enjoyable.

Cons: It's not a full authoring tool, it has some aids like interactions and dialog simulations, but the heavy part of the work lays in your PowerPoint skills.

by iSpring Solutions on 31/5/2021

Hi Joaquin,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly.

Keep up the great work!

• Reviewed on 27/5/2021
Mark C.
Training Specialist
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/1/2021

"Not Max but well worth it"

Comments: Our overall experience with iSpring has been excellent! It would be hard to imagine going back to regular PowerPoint presentations without it. The staff at iSpring have always been very helpful and work hard to produce excellence. I am also additionally grateful for the free webinars that they provide. It's technical knowledge, professional development, and networking thrown in as an added bonus.

Pros: We chose this product because we were new to the eLearning community this year, but were very familiar with creating our in-person trainings using PowerPoint. The learning curve was easy. It was a very smooth transition for us to be able to create much better, more interactive, content for our online training courses using iSpring. Particularly useful and enjoyable are the Screen Recording, Interactions, Quizmaker, and the ability to set up branched conversation scenarios. We loved that it can publish SCORM compliant content. We do not have the "Max" but I was asked to submit a review because we love the regular iSpring Suite software. It's right for beginners and right for the cost. They also provide free Webinars to people who have a subscription to the iSpring product, which are focused, practical, and very useful.

Cons: We lost some of our Character library when they rolled out iSpring Suite Max because we just kept the regular product and didn't pay for an upgrade. It is a little frustrating to lose some of what you once had (even though we hadn't been using the Character library nearly as much as the other features of the software.)

by iSpring Solutions on 25/1/2021

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with the solutions that iSpring provides.
In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team ([email protected]). One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you!
Keep up the great work!

• Reviewed on 4/1/2021
Janka S.
project coordinator
Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/7/2021

"Development of online training modules for students and/or teachers"

Comments: see above, our experience is mainly positive

Pros: the product is very user - friendly, can be easily used with basic technical experience, doesn´t need advanced technical skills, development of modules is simple, fast and opens space for creativity - to some extent. Users like working with the published modules, too, as it is also intuitive and works technically without problem..
Nice tool to use, we enjoy using it, it gives our organisation good opportunity to provide training programmes also online, with a nice enrichment and addition to webinars or online workshops...modules can be self - standing too, as training materials, which is additional value. We are glad we discovered this opportunity of using this particular sw!

Cons: in simulation component, when adding two replies on one slide, in published mode after clicking on just one of them user usually skips the possibility to read the other one, too, as it moves to another slide straight. Might be that leaving only one reply option on one slide would help. There are only few "guides" characters avaliable, that can be used freely on the ppt as such, adding more would help (might be the feature of ppt only, not the iSpring tough?)

by iSpring Solutions on 19/7/2021

Hi Janka,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution.

As per your Cons, I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue. Could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

• Reviewed on 8/7/2021
Claudio daniel C.
Airlines/Aviation, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/7/2019

"iSpring Suite review"

Comments: I am quite happy, the system was updated over the years and works on all platforms (iPhon, iPads, PC and android).

Pros: Since the product is reliable and easy to use, it changed my professional life. Since 10 years I am delivering on-line training and examinations. ISpring is a tool that helped me to deliver awesome multimedia presentations and engaging examinations. My customers are quite happy with it as well.

Cons: May be it would be useful to launch it from my website, instead of loggin into the iSpringlearn LMS.

by iSpring Solutions on 12/8/2019

Hi Claudio,
Thank you very much for posting this positive review on Capterra :)
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
Also thank you for your feature request. Could you please forward it to [email protected]? Our team will be happy to look into it.

• Reviewed on 29/7/2019
Professor iml D.
Sibbald Bibliographer
  • Reviewed on 17/3/2018

"I have used iSpring products for many years; Suite 8, the latest, is the most powerful so far."

Pros: It harneses all the power of Powerpoint, the output is much smaller than the original Powerpoint and publication in HTML5 makes it available on almost any platform, including iThings which cannot run Flash.
I use iSpring Suite 8 to make presentations of historical material, particularly of early printed books.
Separately, my organisation - to which I introduced iSpring some years ago - uses it to publish audio-visual educational material for physicians on the web for the benefit of doctors in many countries in addition to UK and to publish the slides and audio of presentations given to our History of Medicine Group.
For my own work I extend the use of some features beyond their original purpose; for example, I use the 'Outline' tabs to provide a simple search engine for some documents. I also use iSpring Flip as a means of producing galleries of images with thumbnails for navigation. This, published in HTML5, has replaced an earlier image gallery that I wrote in Flash.
The software is very easy to use at a simple level but is also capable of supporting considerable sophistication in using animation.
I have had to seek technical support on a number of occasions and have always had prompt and helpful responses - even on the rare occasions when a solution has not been found- I empasise these are rare, usually the problems have been solved.

Cons: I have very few complaints! I would like one or two additional features - more sophisticated text search in presentations and a search facility for the flipbooks.

by iSpring Solutions on 6/4/2018

Dear Professor IML,
We'd like to thank you greatly for posting this detailed and kind review about iSpring tools and services here on Capterra. We appreciate it a lot and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! Keep it up :)
As per the feature requests, please send them directly to [email protected]

• Reviewed on 17/3/2018
Michael S.
Technologist
  • Reviewed on 27/6/2016

"Great `no code solution"

Comments: I've used iSpring to develop eLearning content at various levels of interactivity: standard eLearning, with general imagery and/or audio; enhanced, with customized media, content, and interactions; and complex, with extensive branching and highly-customized feedback.
iSpring works well and allows users to create eLearning (and other) content at any of these levels, without having to write a single line of code. Though it does not allow creation of 'triggers' at a global-level, like some other authoring solutions do. Yet the iSpring interactions, simulations, and quizzes do allow for very detailed, granular, and specific IFTTT ('if this, then, that') creation.

Pros: iSpring allows users the ability to create very specific branching. Branching can be created for both slide sequence AND for based on quiz results. I wish other development tools would take a visual cue from the iSpring `Presentation Explorer, as it is straightforward and easy to implement.
Publishing the content as HTML5 is seamless and looks great across several devices and platforms. The player `wrapper is clean, simple, and unobtrusive for the content inside.

Cons: Given my professional and academic background (animation, 3D models, simulations, & video games), I tend to try and stuff eLearning with enriched content, when possible. While iSpring does a great job customizing content in its various interactions and simulations, I'd like to see even MORE content types allowed inside. Specific examples of this: allow insertion of movies (MP4s) in the `Book' interaction; and animations/movies as background imagery in the `Simulation' interaction.
Some enhanced `skins' or styling of the `Timeline' interaction would be good to see, too.
Though to be fair: iSpring seems to have a very active update iterative cycle, so these and other additions may be forthcoming in a future version.

by iSpring Solutions on 28/6/2016

Hi Michael,
Thanks for sharing your detailed feedback. We greatly appreciate it! We are sure it will be helpful for all the capterra audience.
Also, thank you for submitting your ideas about the possible iSpring enhancements. We will definitely forward them to our product development team!

• Reviewed on 27/6/2016
Mario D.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/6/2016

"Wonderful communication with a "click""

Comments: We have adopted iSpring since 2007 (then the brand was "FlashSpring Pro"), after a thorough comparative analysis with authoring tools available. We are always attentive to developments in other products (including open source and online services), but every year we reaffirm that we are using the best available on the market; iSpring Suite.

Pros: 1) Ease of use, even for the production of didactic presentations with very complicated scripts and instructional designs. 2) Flexibility to "pack" the same interactive audiovisual object for all types of devices and operating environments with "1 click". 3) The high quality standard is achieved for multimedia presentations considering that we can very suitably adjust the settings of images, videos, audio and effects. 4) The excellent service and quick response technical support team. It's wonderful people with great human qualities and strong technical knowledge. 5) Has a fair selling price. In addition, iSpringsolutions provides reasonable discounts for upgrades to new versions. 6) We use iSpring Suite fun in our daily work. It's fun to build serious and delicate objects of learning and interactive communication presentations in the field of higher education, professional development of leaders of private enterprises, and training for technicians governmental organizations.

Cons: "The bee flies because she does not know you can not fly" (morphology and design contradicts all principles of aerodynamics); likewise, iSpring Suite is so powerful that many times we bring our computers to extreme limits of performance developed very complicated presentations ... The problem is not iSpringsolutions; the problem is our irrational claim that 1Gb :) is the same as 1 byte. Smile (believe it or not) we did not find points against the level of development that has come iSprinsolutions with iSpring Suite and see that they have reached an very high fence to overcome.

by iSpring Solutions on 30/6/2016

Hello Mario,
THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful, detailed and sincere feedback about iSpring! We are very grateful to have you with us for these years and appreciate a chance to get that kind of feedback from you!
Keep up you amazing work! Our support team is likewise amazed by you!

• Reviewed on 29/6/2016
Clark M.
Director of Information Systems
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/3/2017

"Possibly the best software choice for course and content authors"

Comments: I've been using iSpring Suite for 3 years now. As with a lot of my software purchases, my interest in this tool was spurred by frustration with the previous tools I had used. Previous software in this category had consistently fallen short in very significant ways. Even 3 years ago, iSpring Suite remedied all those issues for me; but not content to rest on their laurels, they have actively and substantially improved their product over and over again. I can't remember the last time I needed to fire up Captivate or Storyline. iSpring has replaced them at a fraction of the cost. This suite is a bundle of useful tools centered around an application that lets you turn existing PowerPoint presentations into web AND mobile friendly eLearning solutions that communicate with LMSs incorporating the well documented SCORM and AICC standards, iSpring's own LMS or as is often the case for me, a hand-rolled custom solution. Audio and Video synchronization with slides, one of the most tedious parts of this work, is made effortless by iSpring's thoughtful and robust interface. Animations implemented in PowerPoint are duplicated and rendered seamlessly in the final product. Quiz creation is a snap. Player customization is easy. Everything you need is here. As a web developer for over 20 years, I could do a lot of this work from scratch; but only at great cost in time and other resources. iSpring frees me up to focus on the jobs that really require those skills. My clients are consistently impressed with the output. One final word on the subject: iSpring is so well done, I have rarely had need of their support for anything; but on the two occasions in 3 years that I have had an inquiry - their responses have been prompt, courteous, professional and most importantly, effective. iSpring really engages with their users in a meaningful way to continually improve existing features, add new requested features and make my life as a content creator and developer better. I give this software and the company behind it my highest recommendation.

Pros: Ease of use, focus and quality of features, fair pricing and outstanding customer support and engagement.

Cons: Template storage and reuse could be better. Versioning would be a great next step.

by iSpring Solutions on 4/4/2017

Hi, Clark!
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing review on iSpring! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that your experience will be more than useful to anyone in need of an e-Learning solution.
Should you have any questions, please send them to [email protected] We will be more than happy to help!

• Reviewed on 31/3/2017
Mindy G.
Marketing Coordinator
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/8/2017

"My experience with iSpring Suite has been great, especially the customer service!"

Comments: Well, I have been using the software for only a couple months so it has not been long enough to see the benefits from this software.

Pros: What I like most about this software is that it is an add on for powerpoint, so if you are familiar with powerpoint then it is not very difficult to learn. I did have to teach myself how to use the iSpring Suite tab, but the customer support team makes the process easy! My Customer Care Manager, Max Ionin, provided me with access to many training videos and was always available on email if I ever had the slightest question. The other pro that separated iSpring from other LMS softwares is they built a special custom plan for my company that fit our needs, what great customer service!

Cons: I really have had a positive experience with this software, but I am going to provide you some things I hope to see updates on in the future. The number one improvement I want iSpring to make in the very near future is MAC COMPATIBILITY. I work on the marketing team so I have to use a Mac, and for iSpring Suite I had to order a windows computer which made it 10 times harder for me since I have no idea how to use windows. I figured out a loop hole for me, where I create my content on powerpoint using my Mac, and any content I need to create using the iSpring Tab I switch over to the windows computer. However, that really slows down my productivity. The second thing I don't really like is when you create a quiz in the iSpring Suite tab, it brings you to a pop up where you create the quiz there instead of directly in powerpoint. I don't know if there would be a way to even fix this, but it gets confusing for me when update/edit the powerpoint on my Mac, send it to the windows computer, and have to add the quiz back in the edited version. I know my situation is different, but I am just providing insight to my experience. Overall I love this software, but the reason I gave 4 stars to "ease of use" was simply because I couldn't have the software on my MAC computer.

by iSpring Solutions on 31/8/2017

Hi Mindy!
Thank you very much for sharing your sincere feedback about iSpring products and service! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that it will be of help to anyone looking for an authoring solution. And I forwarded your requests to Max, so that he can share with iSpring Product Development team!
Keep up the great work!! :)

• Reviewed on 30/8/2017
Taylor S.
president
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/2/2020

"Great Software for Online Training Business"

Comments: I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months.
Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc.

Pros: Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive.
Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform.
Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices.

Cons: I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students.

by iSpring Solutions on 11/3/2020

Hi Taylor,
Thank you so much for sharing your story about using iSpring. We are extremely happy to hear that it works well for your needs and hope that it keeps serving well. We are also glad that you are satisfied with how our tech support addresses clients' cases!
As per your Cons, could you please send a little more details to [email protected]? Our team will be glad to look into them!

• Reviewed on 21/2/2020
Scott W.
Instructional Designer and Course Tutor
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2020

"Great authoring package with easy learning curve"

Comments: Very positive experience with iSpring with tons of features. It has a long way to go to match the features of Articulate but it's getting there.

Pros: I love the simplicity of iSpring. I can confidently have teachers recording content without supervision in our recording studio.

Cons: I would love to see variables brought into iSpring like storing a students name. That way we can make the learning journey more personal. I would love to see software simulations I'd love to see iSpring relook at how their folder and files work on iSpring. Sometimes if you change a filename or move a file, the entire project breaks. I have to backup projects on a daily basis. I'd love to see proper tick boxes appear beside visited slides, can't believe this still hasn't been integrated Finally I'd like to see embedded videos from Vimeo or YouTube get proper integration such as slide completed when video has been watched.

by iSpring Solutions on 26/11/2020

Hi Scott,
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience of working with iSpring. Great to hear that it fell into place in your toolbox and you are happy with you tool combination :)
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!

• Reviewed on 12/11/2020
Vincent C.
  • Reviewed on 8/4/2021

"The Total elearning experience in a Box"

Comments: I have been suing the iSpring range of software for 6 years now and have been impressed with the way in which iSpring continues to add new features and enhance the products. The stability as a standalone product and the integration into Microsoft PowerPoint is something that iSpring can be proud of.

Pros: It is an all encompassing, seamlessly integrated product with all the features to create and deliver eLearning Solutions.

Cons: Would be great to be able to comment on each slide in iSpring Space when doing quality Assurance with team members.

by iSpring Solutions on 9/4/2021

Hello Vincent,

Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons!

As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team.

Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

• Reviewed on 8/4/2021
Paul W.
ICT Trainer
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2018

"An intuitive time-saver"

Comments: My job entails training those in caring professions how to use software - be it bespoke packages, or how to use Microsoft Excel to analyse statistics and everything in-between. Taking time out of busy and unpredictable schedules to attend an all day course on Advanced Excel is often not an option. iSpring Suite is allowing courses to be broken down into 15/20 minute 'learning episodes' that are more manageable. Furthermore, staff working nights are able to more readily access learning - something that was difficult in the past... Overall the software will improve access and participation, reducing IT Support workloads and helping ensure compliance, competence and ultimately provide more stimulating, engaging work.

Pros: The iSpring Suite bridges the gap between mundane PowerPoint based training, and more complex flash or HTML 5 based digital training, that requires a specific skills set that does not necessarily correspond with those of a teacher or trainer. It provides the right mix of interactivity to engage those of all learning biases, the versatility to cover almost any topic and a good range of assessment and analytics to simplify assessment and training effectiveness. Given that there is almost zero learning curve with the software, and the SCORM compliance enabling use with any Learning Management System worth it's salt, it's a extremely cost effective solution that simply lets you get on with creating content. Furthermore, should you be au fait with HTML and CSS, the output generated can by tweaked if required, but the standard interface and options provide a clean, user friendly and attractive front end to courses.

Cons: The only slight tarnish on an otherwise perfect product is the lack of titling facilities within the screen/video capture module, iCamPro. This is a minor niggle, given that the iSpring Suite is integrated into PowerPoint, which can be used to bridge this shortfall through appropriate use of animation and export to WMV which can then be spliced into video files as required...

by iSpring Solutions on 5/12/2018

Hello Paul,
Thank you greatly for posting this detailed and sincere review of iSpring solutions. We greatly appreciate it :)
If any questions come up, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical support department - [email protected] One of the specialists will be happy to assist you with your questions.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2018