15 years helping Irish businesses

EZOfficeInventory Reviews

4.6 (1,502) Write a Review!

About EZOfficeInventory

Asset lifecycle management software built around your asset tracking needs. Depreciation, barcoding and more. Try It For Free!

Learn more about EZOfficeInventory

Pros:

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

Cons:

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

EZOfficeInventory ratings

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.5/10

EZOfficeInventory has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,502 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used EZOfficeInventory before?

Filter reviews (1,502)

Alwin
Alwin
Purchase Officer in United Arab Emirates
Printing, 201–500 Employees

Review of EZOfficeInventory

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: This software meets our necessities. Our company is fanned out across the UAE and this permits us to follow the proprietors of every resource alongside planning their areas the nation over. Helpful "Receiving" and "Issuing" highlights function admirably for resources that much of the time change hands.

Pros:

Ease to Use and understand Inventory Management is very accurate Asset Management is easily handled User Interface is simple and easy to understand. Traceability is very good.

Cons:

Few Missing Features are there. Challenges in Usage for first time beginner Some Confusion at the initial stage

Sven
CTO in Croatia
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Very good inventory management software

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Its easy enough to use. Once you get the logic its pretty much direct. It has a lot or reporting options and customization options which I really like.

Pros:

I like the logic of the things. The way we manage to track the devices with users.

Cons:

We dont have an option for users to request a software license so we can track which user has what subscription

Nicolas
Senior IT Specialist in Spain
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Inventory Management made easy

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: We have replaced our old spreadsheet with EZOfficeInventory and the result has been satisfactory

Pros:

It has a great UI and it is really easy and fast to use. It has the features you need for tracking and renting material

Cons:

It does not have advanced features such as better integrations with other systems. Filters could be improved as well

Muhammad Awais
Electrical Engineer in Canada
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201–500 Employees

MAwais Islam

Comments: I liked the working with EZ they provide great customer & technical support to implement the system to your needs

Pros:

User friendly Web base interface Great for generating personalized reports

Cons:

Some system based field are developer controlled would like to see more customizability

3 months ago

Muhammad Awais, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Gloria
Multicultural Student Programs Coordinator in US
Higher Education, 51–200 Employees

EZOffice Average Performance

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I have used EZOfficeInventory twice now to pick up AIT equipment. It has been fine, but it has been a little tedious on AIT's end, I think, more than on my own.

Cons:

The biggest con of EZOfficeInventory is that both times I have made a request with it, I did not receive all of the items in my equipment request order. For the first event, the date was entered in wrong, but I had no way to double check it on my end. In addition, it took almost 30 minutes for me to get all of the equipment that I had reserved, excluding the 2 items I actually really needed. For the second event the following day, AIT helped me with a last minute reservation and said that they would add the 2 items from the previous day (a mic stand and mic kit). However, when the student went to pick the items up, the mic stand and kit were still missing. I'm not sure if this is an EZOfficeInventory flaw or perhaps just understandable human error, but it has been a little frustrating.

4 weeks ago

Hello Gloria, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Rest assured, we'll also reach out to you directly to address your concerns. If you require further assistance in the meantime, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]. They're dedicated to resolving any issues you encounter. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to assisting you further."

Samson
IT Support Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51–200 Employees

IT asset management

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The "asset checked out to" option is just so cool.

Cons:

Not too many asset image options to choose from.

Gokhan
Researcher in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Useful for inventory management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Highly recommend for big labs and companies

Pros:

Great for managing and checking the availability of the inventory rather than looking around

Cons:

The app version needs improvement on user interface.

Meagan
Office Manager in US
Architecture & Planning, 51–200 Employees

EZOffice Inventory

5.0 last month New

Pros:

EZ Office inventory is easy to use at all levels of tech savviness which makes it easy for all users.

Cons:

EZ Office inventory per user billing is a bit disappointing but in line with the times I suppose

Matthew
Manager in US
Education Management, Self Employed

IT Asset Management

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Easy and efficient. I havent had to use the more involved features, but so far so good.

Cons:

I honestly didnt run into any issues as i have only used it minimally.

rahat
help desk in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Best Tool for Inventory management

5.0 last month New

Comments: Its was good just trying to get used too it

Pros:

Used this tool too Manage inventory and Asset

Cons:

Has difficult Layout design that makes you think

Braden
IT Services in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

Comments: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pros:

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Cons:

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Joe
Merchant Technology Specialist in US
Banking, 11–50 Employees

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Comments: Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Pros:

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Cons:

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

5 years ago

Dear Joe, It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any concerns in the future.

james
Operations Coordinator in UK
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

Comments: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pros:

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Cons:

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Matthew
Systems Administrator in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 51–200 Employees

100 times better than we expected

Comments: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Pros:

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Cons:

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Sanya
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia in Thailand
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501–1,000 Employees

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

Comments: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

Pros:

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

Cons:

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Abe
Director of Operations in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

Comments: We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Pros:

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Cons:

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Steve
HR / Facilites Manager in Canada
Sporting Goods, 11–50 Employees

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

Comments: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Pros:

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Cons:

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

4 years ago

Hi Steve, We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment. If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Kerrie
QA Administration in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Couldn't ask for better!

Comments: Inventory management

Pros:

tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Cons:

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chuck
Sr. Lab Tech in US
Public Safety, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Maximize limited resources

Comments: We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

Pros:

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

Cons:

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

5 years ago

Hi Chuck, We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Marvin
IT Helpdesk in US
Biotechnology, 501–1,000 Employees

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Comments: Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

Pros:

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Cons:

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Vishnu
Strategy in Canada
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

EZOfficeInventory has been very useful

Comments: Overall, it has been a very useful tool to keep track of our POs and items in the lab

Pros:

The product is easy to set up and is easy to be trained on. I also like the layout and the features included in the package

Cons:

I do not like that the custom alerts do not work properly. Also when receiving items, I'm unable to cross verify with AIN. There are some rough edges to the product that needs to be sorted out

2 years ago

Hi! We are sorry you are experiencing issues with EZO. Could you email us at [email protected] with more details? Someone from our customer success team would love to troubleshoot this for you.

Jasmine
Office Manager in UK
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Ideal for tool tracking

Comments: Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

Pros:

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

Cons:

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

4 years ago

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Network Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

If you do inventory or asset control, this is a game changer

Pros:

Bringing EZOffice into our environment was not only easy and nearly seamless, the benefits of the software was noticed almost immediately. Having the ability to view specific details of the assets, and their life cycle including purchase date, PO, price, deprecation, images, location AND having the ability to place comments which pertain to the specific items has been invaluable.

Cons:

As with any software there is a learning curve before being able to utilize the application to it's full extent. Some things are very intuitive while other things are not as intuitive. IE - when searching for our UID tag numbers, we need to enter an underscore before the asset number to display the specific asset. A minor adjustment and now I understand _0123 instead of 0123 in the search

Glenn
Glenn
WISC IT TSE Team Lead in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

EZ Office Ease of use

Comments: Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Cons:

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

4 years ago

Hi Glenn, We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints! We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us. We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Inventory nightmares gone!

Comments: so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Pros:

Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Cons:

compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

6 years ago

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product. Thanks!