• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5

About EZOfficeInventory

Asset lifecycle management software built around your asset tracking needs. Depreciation, barcoding and more. Try It For Free!

Learn more about EZOfficeInventory

Showing 1,102 reviews

Marvin B.
Merchandise Manager
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/5/2018

"Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!"

Comments: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pros: It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Cons: As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

• Reviewed on 11/5/2018
Jacob T.
Electronics Specialist
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/7/2020

"Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation."

Comments: I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Pros: I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Cons: Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

by EZOfficeInventory on 21/7/2020

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

• Reviewed on 1/7/2020
Steve F.
IT Specialist
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/9/2019

"Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need."

Comments: * We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Pros: * Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Cons: * Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

by EZOfficeInventory on 26/9/2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

• Reviewed on 19/9/2019
Steve V.
HR / Facilites Manager
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/1/2020

"Flexible Tool for more that just inventory"

Comments: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Pros: I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Cons: As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

by EZOfficeInventory on 3/2/2020

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

• Reviewed on 29/1/2020
Troy K.
IT System Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2/12/2019

"Excellent Inventory Management System"

Pros: EZOfficeInventory is simple to use, yet powerful enough to handle all of our needs. The website is well laid out and intuitive. When necessary, instructional materials are helpful as well. EZOfficeInventory is also very reliable. We have never experienced any outages.

Cons: We have no major complaints. Any issues we have had were addressed well by Customer Support and/or through the instructional materials.

by EZOfficeInventory on 4/12/2019

Hello Troy,

It was a pleasure reading this review from you, and we appreciate the compliments and feedback. We are glad you found our customer support department helpful, and they were able to rectify your problems with ease. We hope you continue having a great experience using our software.

If you have any additional concerns, feel free to email us at [email protected], and we would love to address them.

• Reviewed on 2/12/2019
Lead Training and Support Specialist
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"Inventory nightmares gone!"

Comments: so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Pros: Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Cons: compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

by EZOfficeInventory on 12/12/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product.

Thanks!

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Michael W.
Technology and Facilities Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/9/2019

"EZOfficeInventory is Truly Easy and a Great Product"

Comments: This software has made the nightmare of who-has-what into a manageable task. We use it to track user equipment. We don't have a large inventory moving in and out since our product is services, not goods. We haze approximately 100 users and their hard drives, computers and phones are all tied to them for compliance and tracking reasons. EZOfficeInventory makes the task of managing the inventory and staff extremely simple.

Pros: Ease of setup and use. Pair this with a barcode reader and it sings. It's super easy to customize for our needs. the software is web-based for updates are instant and it can be used from a Smartphone or any PC.

Cons: This is is a small pick - I think the interface might be a bit more sleek and attractive. Perhaps the simplicity is needed to maintain speedy loading and access to the database. If that's the case, keep the looks and the speed.

• Reviewed on 12/9/2019
Bryan I.
Inventory Logistics Specialist
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/7/2020

"EZ does it"

Comments: The simplicity of feeling like I'm shopping on Amazon while adding inventory to my current or reserved cart is a fantastic user friendly experience. Options are confusing at times, but in general, the main focus of using this as an inventory system works very well.

Pros: The consistently clean, smooth user interface helps to quickly do my day to day tasks. I was pleased that we could mass upload items via an Excel sheet.

Cons: The lack of ability to see pictures of the items while scrolling through the list of items on search results adds the extra unnecessary step of clicking on the item. I was taught a solution to this by customer service that ended up not working at all. I would like a feature to permanently have something shipped out. For example, if I were to add promotional items with a specific qty, I would like to be able to ship a certain amount of these out and that certain amount is just permanently substracted from Inventory rather than sitting in the cart waiting to be checked back in. Creating templates for printing is finnicky to the point where it's taken my team hours to create exactly what we wanted as a printable label.

• Reviewed on 22/7/2020
Jon S.
IT HelpDesk Specialist
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/11/2016

"Great Inventory Management Product"

Comments: We were looking for a new inventory management product to combine the Excel Pages, and SharePoint tables we had setup to manage inventory and put it in one place. In addition, we really wanted something to integrate with Zendesk since it has already been a success for our company. We found it in EZOfficeInventory. We started with the free trial and integrated it with Zendesk quickly. We have about 1,000 assets at present that we are tracking now. The setup and importing the assets was pretty easy because of the templates they provide. Their software allows for you to do a lot to customize and add fields that we needed. We are easily able to check out and assign assets, edit them, mark inventory out for service, setup for reports, and it all links back to Zendesk! The price point is a really good value for the product. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has less than 2,000 assets to manage and wants an easy way for their Helpdesk to check items in and keep accountability of your inventory.

Pros: The ease of use and the ability to integrate with Zendesk.

Cons: I wish there was more we could do from within Zendesk without backing back out to their webpage, but it is a small inconvenience.

by EZOfficeInventory on 3/11/2016

Thank you for the feedback!

• Reviewed on 3/11/2016
Nicholas B.
Help Desk Technician
  • Reviewed on 23/2/2017

"A solid asset management system"

Comments: The EZ Office system works great! It is very useful in organizing and keeping track of the technology that I have in use with it. While working in the IT department in a high school my team and I have hundreds of devices that we need to keep track of and this is a great solution. I have never had problem while using EZ Office and everything is well organized and very intuitive. It's a great system.

Pros: The ability to keep track of many different types of devices throughout their use. Beyond just knowing where the device is located but also knowing whose has he device, any issues with it that need to be addressed and more.

Cons: The only issue that I have ever had is at times the site says that it is down and to contact support. By reloading and re-logging in has always solved this.

• Reviewed on 23/2/2017
Chris W.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/5/2020

"Simple to use- great for SMB"

Pros: Simplicity. I've used a number of asset managers over the years and they are sometimes complex to use. EZ focuses on simplicity. This make it easy to onboard new staff.

Cons: I wish it had built in reports and graphs to back them up. While you can export the reports into CSV, being able to view those directly without creating them in a third party piece of software would be better.

• Reviewed on 13/5/2020
Lorraine T.
Treasurer
Public Safety, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/2/2020

"Great Program"

Comments: We needed a system to be able to track our office assets/furniture. We had a different program before and it was set up oddly and it became difficult to track if any assets were missing from one audit to the next. EZOfficeInventory has helped get that sorted out and we are back on track.

Pros: At first I found the program a little awkward but once I started to figure out how to navigate the different categories and organize our assets and inventory, it became a lot easier. As I get our assets organized into the proper groups, it's becoming easier to use.

Cons: A little difficult to figure out at first. The differences between assets and asset stock can be a little confusing.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2/3/2020

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for taking out time to write a review for us.

We're glad to hear you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and that we were able to help get your business back on track.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to help you.

• Reviewed on 20/2/2020
Alexei W.
Environmental Scientists
Environmental Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/2/2020

"EZOfficeInventory review"

Comments: Good instrument that once known to the user can make organizing and checking equipment in and out easier

Pros: It is easy to scan barcodes and it makes it easier and quicker to do than searching for instruments

Cons: I feel like sometimes when I reserve items it’s says can’t reserve, it doesn’t always give a reason why. So some of the functionality and ease of use of the product could use a little more clarity

by EZOfficeInventory on 9/3/2020

Hi Alexei,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found it easy to scan barcodes and search for your instruments.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and other features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

• Reviewed on 27/2/2020
Darin R.
Operations Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/8/2017

"Great program for tracking our equipment and a good price."

Pros: Ease of use. Like having the app on the phone where we can just scan the item. This makes it easy for the equipment manager.

Cons: The mobile app is a little difficult to navigate in the newest updat. I preferred the old functionality.

by EZOfficeInventory on 5/9/2017

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

I will relay your feedback regarding our mobile app to the product team. They are always working on improving the product and they will incorporate your suggestions in next update.

Also, If you have specific suggestions for us, please reach out at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 24/8/2017
Andrew W.
Project manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/8/2020

"All functions at your fingertips"

Comments: Simplicity to be able to track all items through an easy to use system.

Pros: Maintenance and collaboration of all documents , records and history is in one location with user friendly scheduling so we don't forget important dates

Cons: Currently does not link to Procore which would be useful

• Reviewed on 18/8/2020
Kenny B.
IT Administrator
Events Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"Very good asset management software"

Pros: It is very easy to use when it is being administered through a computer.

Cons: When managing assets from a mobile device, it becomes kind of hard to navigate the whole interface and find specific assets.

by EZOfficeInventory on 3/12/2019

Hi Kenny,

Thank you for taking out time to review us. We appreciate the honesty and are currently working with our development team on new updates for improving our mobile application's interface. Feel free to drop us an email at [email protected] We look forward to serving you!

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Marcus k C.
Field Logistics Administrator
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/5/2019

"Great Software for Asset Tracking"

Comments: My overall experience with EZ has been nothing but positive, as even the technical support staff for the product has been accommodating and adaptive throughout usages to meet my company's needs.

Pros: 1. Reservation System.
2. Mapping, routing and locations modules.
3. Real-time updates for inventory changes.
4. Separate Modules for Assets & Inventory.

Cons: The only thing I can say I don't like about the software is some of the settings cannot be shut off for staff.

• Reviewed on 16/5/2019
Heather K.
CIO
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2020

"Covers all the bases"

Comments: Purchasing was quick and easy. Upgrading is quick and easy.

Pros: EZOfficeInventory has finally given us a multi-level way to track all fo the aspects of asset management. The features are fully customizable which has been a game changer for us. We are able to quickly identify all equipment, which while in the middle of pandemic, we have equipment in many different places so people can efficiently work from home. We can find anything at any time. I can't say enough good things about this platform - I wish I had found it sooner!

Cons: There is nothing I can say I don't like about this software. I have used it thoroughly the last 6 months and I'm yet to find anything that I wish was different.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2020
Steve G.
Photographer & Equipment manager
  • Reviewed on 22/6/2018

"I like the Ezoffice because the on line service"

Pros: QR code and the bundle are fantastic the ability to track in a offsite location and the multi user

Cons: The time it take to re -enter all the inventory correctly and the printing of all the inventory the App is buggy at times and the group selection sometime are not perfect .Maybe user error

by EZOfficeInventory on 11/10/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

• Reviewed on 22/6/2018
Kari M.
Office Admin
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/2/2020

"Great Program"

Pros: it is easy to use. User Friendly, well organized

Cons: We have a lot of inventory so it is difficult to work through (our fault not EZOffice Inventory's)

by EZOfficeInventory on 3/3/2020

Hi Kari,

Thank you for taking out time to write a review for us.

We're glad to hear you found EZOfficeInventory user-friendly, easy to use and well organized.

• Reviewed on 26/2/2020
Genevieve G.
Account manager
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/6/2020

"Good software"

Comments: Good experience, it helps me and my client

Pros: I liked the fact that there is a lot of options to customize by my needs.

Cons: I would have liked to have some better reservation options.

by EZOfficeInventory on 21/7/2020

Thank you for the feedback, Genevieve. Currently we allow the items to be reserved and if you have a bunch of items you can add them to cart and reserve the cart for future use as well. Let us know what exactly are you looking for and we might be able to map your use case accordingly. Drop us an email on [email protected]

• Reviewed on 3/6/2020
Staff Test Engineer
Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/7/2019

"EZOffice"

Comments: EZOffice has allowed us to maintain our library of hundreds of devices with relative ease. Along with a locked lab, we no longer have many devices that go "missing". Team has the mobile app installed and are forced to go through the checkout process before getting access. Eliminated much of the hassle of tracking down people.

Pros: Easy to import inventory into the system

Cons: Sometimes the way to edit custom fields is not intuitive

• Reviewed on 29/7/2019
Bri J.
Compliance Specialist
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/5/2020

"Organized Data & Easy to Monitor Assets"

Comments: A great program! I use this everyday and it helps me manage all of our company assets and where they are at during any time.

Pros: I like the checkout feature of assets. I manage all of our vehicle and technology assets and it is easy for me to assign each asset to certain individuals and then checkout and check in assets as they move from different individuals.

Cons: So far I have not found anything in this software that is not easy to use and helpful. This software is great and is so helpful in keeping me organized.

• Reviewed on 6/5/2020
Donny M.
Technical Specialist
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"EZ Inventory is Great"

Comments: EZ Office Inventory is very useful and keeps me alerted to all my calibration due dates.

Pros: I like the fact that I can change this software to meet my needs. It was used just for inventory but I changed to track my calibration schedule. Very versatile.

Cons: It took a little bit of learning and perseverance to finally build the program the way i needed it but it worked out in the end.

by EZOfficeInventory on 3/12/2019

Hello Donny,

We appreciate you reviewing us, and we glad our product was customizable to your needs. We loved reading your review, and if you have any concerns in the future. You can reach us at [email protected], and our team will get back to your queries promptly

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Michael L.
Technology Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 12/2/2020

"Easy access and customizable"

Pros: I love the ease of use. I love the ability to import and export data. I love the customizable reports and asset tags. I also love the tie-in with my customer support ticket system.

Cons: Really haven't run into any. The only thing i can think of is a slightly better filter on assets so that I can see a range of asset tag numbers.

• Reviewed on 12/2/2020