Ireland Local product

• Overall

About eSpatial

Transform data into clear, visual maps and graphs that yield valuable business insights.

Learn more about eSpatial

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used eSpatial before?

Richard H.
Richard H.
Regional Sales Manager in US
Machinery, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Customer Support

5 10 months ago

Comments: The customer support is fantastic. I wish that every company serviced their customers like eSpatial. I reached out to them on multiple projects, they have been very responsive. They ask the right questions to get an understanding of what you need to accomplish with the software. Their overall knowledge of the practical way to use the software of the software is phenomenal.

Pros:

The overall easy of use and customer support.

Cons:

It doesn't currently integrate into Sugar CRM

10 months ago

Hi Richard, We're happy to hear you've been having a great experience with eSpatial and our customer success team. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

Kaitlin L.
Program Evaluation Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees

eSpatial is easy to use, maps are visually appealing, and the customer support is fantastic.

5 4 years ago

Comments: eSpatial allows us to create detailed, informative maps of our movement. We can see the locations we already cover as well as gaps in coverage that we can work to fill in. Our members rave about how helpful and interesting our maps are and we are constantly looking for more ways to use maps to illustrate our work.

Pros:

I like the modern feel of the software, as well as the ease of use. Other geospatial tools can do a lot, but the results look dated and hard to interpret, plus there can be a steep learning curve. eSpatial, in contrast, is intuitive and the maps are easy to follow, so the experience is great for both me as the creator and for our audience. Any time I have had a question or concern, the support team has responded very quickly and addressed all of my needs with the software.

Cons:

I would like to see more built-in boundary maps for areas of interest. However, any suggestions for improvement that I have had over the years have been taken seriously by eSpatial support and I have seen all of my suggestions come to fruition in the 4 years I've worked with them.

Jacqueline M.
Marketing Executive in UK
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent support and customer service

3 5 months ago

Comments: I had issues with uploading data and making the map work in the way required for our business. I found the process quite complicated, however, the Support Mapping Specialist was just excellent!. She took the time to ensure our data was in a workable format, talked me through each step in the process, and made sure the end result was exactly what we needed.

Pros:

Being able to drill down to specific postcode sectors.

Cons:

I think uploading the data and creating the initial map was quite complicated. But the online support was very good.

Nick W.
Interim Head of Marketing in UK
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Really easy to use and very impressive

5 5 years ago

Comments: Use this several times now with different clients. They were all blown away by the visual representation of data they could not otherwise understand.

Pros:

SO SIMPLE to use and does exactly what it says on the tin

Cons:

None

5 years ago

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. We have passed on your kind words to our support team. Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Jay M.
CEO in US

Amazing Product. Otherwordly Support.

5 2 years ago

Comments: I use eSpatial to plot sales by zip codes for retailers and their competitors. The mapping helps me to better focus digital advertising, decide y/n on cable zones, and to measure effectiveness of changes in media plans. Clients love it, because . . . well, the map has life. A spreadsheet does not.

Pros:

It's so easy to learn! Yet, the depth of the software is such that it one can produce extremely data-rich mapping. Vs others I've tried it's actually pretty intuitive. Let's put it this way: I just now finished my first un-aided sales comparison mapping for a client. Took me just 20 minutes. BUT FORGET THE SOFTWARE FOR A SEC. The support team is like something I've never seen before. Even before I signed up for a trial, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] invited me to joinme to give me a basic tutor. Live chat is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have promptly answered every dumb question I've had - patiently and clearly. (Hoping I'm not leaving anyone out here) And the onboarding was excellent.

Cons:

If I REALLY had to pick at something? Graphically it's a little clunky. Getting all the labels to read takes some finagling and fiddling. Could use 2-3 more font choices, IMO

John P.
General Manager in UK
Logistics & Supply Chain, 501-1,000 Employees

Amazing piece of software, so versatile and intuitive

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Its ease of use an how fast it is, constantly finding new uses and features. Espatial is constantly evolving and the support is amazing

Alex D.
Senior Director, Expansion in US
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Engel & Völkers Americas

4 5 months ago

Pros:

At E&V we use this software as a sales tool to show prospects their "territory" first hand. We also are able to create maps using address points to make it easier for our sales team to navigate larger areas of the US to make better use of their time.

Cons:

I wish we could download maps using a KLM file so we could recreate them easier on other platforms.

M R.
Partner Channel Manager in US

Outstanding Product & Client Support

5 6 years ago

Comments: My new job requires me to regularly run zip code analysis of our brick and mortar locations against potential new client data. Our Company had been using other mapping software for many years, so I was excited to research and find eSpatial. I was very leery at first, as I am not the most savvy of software products. I could not have been more wrong. I was able to create a free trial account and chat immediately with online support which got me started right away. Albeit not the fastest mapper, eSpatial Support had me up and running in a little over a few conference calls and demos. Kevin O'Brien went on to conduct a demo with one of my executives which allowed us to learn even more about its capabilities. We are excited to start using eSpatial to make better business decisions. I recommend this product to the most novice of users after researching about 4 other competitors.

5 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you have found our support team met your needs and we look forward to helping you get the insights you seek. Gillian & The eSpatial Team

David P.
Digital Marketing Manager in US
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

Maps for sales

4 5 months ago

Comments: Been good

Pros:

Support is quick and very knowledgeable

Cons:

Degree of learning to get going after several starts

Manager, Demand Generation in US

Great Collaborative platform!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I run a small team that responds to inbound leads with the purpose of qualifying and setting up meetings for our Sales partners. With the higher volume and tight turnaround times we deal with, a collaborative plugin like eSpatial is invaluable. The ability for Sales & Marketing power users to view and collaborate on the same project directly in SFDC & in real-time is a game-changer. I highly recommend the team package and the time savings is well worth the investment!

Cons:

Nothing to add here. They seem to be pretty good about releasing updates so even if you've got something that you'd prefer to change they'll more than likely get to it quickly.

Keith F.
Project Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees

eSpatial Review (2/2/17)

4 5 years ago

Comments: eSpatial helped our nonprofit collaborative of 10 - 12 organizations map out our geographic footprint both here in the United States and abroad. We were planning to spend thousands and thousands of dollars in order to create such a dynamic map, and eSpatial helped us do just that at a fraction of the cost. The support staff at eSpatial have been very helpful, and have gone above & beyond normal customer service. They are really invested in seeing your project be a success. I would recommend eSpatial to anyone who'd like to visually map out their organizational footprint.

Pros:

The ease with which you can map out your geographic footprint.

Cons:

The database library is a little difficult to navigate. I'd like it to be a little easier to access all my maps - through a table of contents of sorts.

Gayle P.
Service Manager in US
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great subtitution for MapPoint

5 5 years ago

Comments: We need only part of what this mapping program can do. So far, it has exceeded our expectations. There is the cut and paste feature we were hoping it would have, i would imagine that upgrade will happen eventually. The customer service is second to none. Looking forward to working with Espatial and mapping our yearly 30,000 locations!

Pros:

The ability to label the pin points and the complete ease of use.

Cons:

Would like the option of cutting and pasting parts of spreadsheet, instead of uploading the entire spreadsheet. Our mapping information is divided into separate tabbed sheets on Xcel. I would like to open the file, copy the addresses I want to use for a map, and paste it into Espatial.

Dan D.
Franchise developer in US
Market Research, 201-500 Employees

Excited to get started

5 5 years ago

Comments: I started my search of a mapping software being accustomed to MapPoint trying to find something with more options. After evaluating a few other programs I found Espatial most user friendly. When I tested it for a while and need to speak to a representative. Kevin McDonald was who I spoke with and after listening to all what I worked with and been looking at he skipped past a lot of sales of Espatial and all the things it can do. Kevin, got straight to the point of my needs and was very helpful while not wasting time on things unimportant to me. He was very responsive and great to deal with. Thank you, Kevin!

Pros:

Still early to work with it. But, the first thing I can say is it is very user friendly as a novice.

Cons:

Too early to reply

Pete D.
Development Associate in US
Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Functional and Easy to Use

5 3 years ago

Comments: This was a great product and I was able to do exactly what I was trying to do simply by following the helpful steps in the app, making it incredibly easy to learn how to use the app.

Pros:

The ability to layer in regions to create customized heat maps is phenomenal

Cons:

Only thing that it would be cool to have is to create a function that would allow you to run a time-lapse, showing you how things change over time

David A.
Business Development in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Powerful product capabilities and even better customer service

5 6 years ago

Comments: While Espatial's mapping and data visualization platform is outstanding, the biggest differentiator that has made a difference for our projects is their customer support. Not only is our account manager accessible and responsive for questions, but he is also curious, determined and creative in solving our specific mapping needs. Besides our account manager, the online chat support has made a huge difference whenever I get stuck with how to solve my specific mapping challenges. On the product side, Espatial has a clean and intuitive interface with continually evolving capabilities to meet nearly any mapping need. I highly recommend Espatial to any organization who wants to create new insights from quickly visualizing complex data on a map.

6 years ago

Hi David, Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you have such a good experience with eSpatial. I will pass on your kind comments to your Customer Success Manager. I'm sure he will be very pleased to read them. Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Natasha R.
General Manager in US
Sports, 11-50 Employees

Such a precious tool!

5 5 years ago

Comments: As a small business, it's becoming increasingly important for us to track our sale clusters. The equestrian business is not similar to any other industry and there isn't much data readily available out there, so we have been building our own databases to capture the information we need to better serve our clients. ESpacial has made it very easy for us to use the data we've captured.

Pros:

Visuals are great. Software is easy to navigate and learn.

Wally B.
Software Eng in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to learn, See quick results

4 5 years ago

Comments: I enjoyed working with eSpatial. They helped me set-up an automated process to upload customer locations (datasets) daily. They walked me through the process and when we found a problem in their software it was quickly resolved. I really appreciate a company that admits to a problem (bug) and fixes the problem. That's how to build a solid platform!

Pros:

The uploader tool was easy to setup and use. I liked the logging.

Cons:

The uploader setup tool closed when the save button was pushed. This isn't a big deal, but I like to save often.

Jason J.
Director in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

eSpatial Initial Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: Awesome,
Meetings were a breeze to setup, they were prompt, accessing the meetings was very simple and directed right to the point. They make this process of selecting their software a snap. If you are in the market, I highly recommend taking the free trial for a test drive. We had a great session with Kevin and Ciarra and they presented us with the programs as if it was tailored for us only. A lot of hard questions were asked and they answered and showed us each of them. The buying decision was easy, and we closed on it after our initial meeting. Look forward to building on this and creating success for our team in the field.

Ramah V.
Market Research Manager in US

Best Customer Support Ever

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Whenever you have a question, Support responds right away. They are so eager to assist. The flexibility that this software has is amazing. There is a high amount of customization. This tool is so flexible, it allows me to map data that I had not even considered mapping. I particularly like the annotations that we can use to give our data some context.

Cons:

I havent found any limitations of the software yet. I am sure there are but it does everything that we need it to do. If i had to pick a Con, i would say that if you use the software and then a year passes without using it, you may have to re-acclimate yourself again.

Damaso R.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great product with few areas to improve that will certainly happen in the near future

5 5 years ago

Comments: eSpatial is a great product. The data upload interface is easy to manage. It does have a few areas in which it could improve such as allowing one to modify preset values that cannot be customized: font size (would help to be able to enter desired font size instead of picking from the limited choice), base maps (transparency would help), and area of zooms (i.e., you get 75% or 100% but not 81% even with zoom tool so I had to play around with my browser's zoom to get it right after a few tries). These are minor issues and with practice my maps have come out progressively better. Also, the technical support has been great! They offer a personal tutorial and my experience is that they have been patient and understanding - key when someone is learning. I will continue using this product and would recommend it to others.

Ronak G.
Manager - Market Research in India

eSpatial has been an amazing tool for us & has added a great dimension to monitor our distribution

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use, multiple visual analysis tool, Customer service & speed. The software allows us to visually decipher the things that are working for us and identifies potential geographies that we need to look at

Cons:

Nothing as such. The software performs optimally. Could look at making it an app based software to reduce dependence on the internet and thus make it a 'on the go' application

Jeff I.
Manager in US

Unmatched customer service! Responds to requests for help very quickly.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

eSpatial provides an array of functions and tools that help with research, but its ease of use allows me to share information with my team without much introduction to the software. The customer service is what truly sets eSpatial apart.

Cons:

I'm not sure there is one specific thing that I dislike about the product, but would love the ability to upload files that are in the Shapefile format.

Hans E.
Dealer development manager in Brazil
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Why would you want to name your review....?

4 6 years ago

Comments: Overall very good experience.
Kevin was very helpful throughout the process.
Nothing else, just filling up space til 100 chars.

Pros:

Excellent support for demos and explanation, that was the deciding factor

Cons:

Few or little geo base maps with states / departments for Lat Am countries

5 years ago

Thank you for your kind words Hans. We're glad you had a good experience with our team. We have now updated our eSpatial DataStore with states, regions and departments for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru based on your feedback. Thanks, Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Brant L.
US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Great option for mapping and graphics

5 5 years ago

Comments: I was seeking a replacement for previous mapping software I used and eSpatial has been even better than the old system. I utilize both small, single-point maps and large multi-state maps, and eSpatial has handled them all.

Pros:

Easy-to-use interface, great graphic options for maps and point icons

5 years ago

Hi Brant, We're glad you found eSpatial to be more than a suitable replacement for your previous mapping software. Thank you for your review. Gillian & The eSpatial Team

Eric T.
Consumer Insights Analyst in US

Powerful - perfect replacement for Microsoft MapPoint and Power Maps in Excel

5 5 years ago

Comments: As powerful as this product is, I was up and running in a matter of minutes. I have been using Map Point (No longer supported) and then switching to Power Maps that was built in to Excel. Needed something more powerful and less time-consuming as I manipulate data. This product does it. Outstanding.

Pros:

Great Demo, Easy to learn, extremely powerful, great visualizations, filtering of data, online chat support, Time saver.

Cons:

No cons...possible suggestions? I would like to be able to incorporate multiple radius from one point while keeping all points. More of an overlay to all points. ie: 50 miles, 150 miles...