eSpatial Reviews

by eSpatial Solutions

• Overall

About eSpatial

Transform data into clear, visual maps and graphs that yield valuable business insights.

Learn more about eSpatial

Kaitlin L.
Program Evaluation Coordinator
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2017

"eSpatial is easy to use, maps are visually appealing, and the customer support is fantastic."

Comments: eSpatial allows us to create detailed, informative maps of our movement. We can see the locations we already cover as well as gaps in coverage that we can work to fill in. Our members rave about how helpful and interesting our maps are and we are constantly looking for more ways to use maps to illustrate our work.

Pros: I like the modern feel of the software, as well as the ease of use. Other geospatial tools can do a lot, but the results look dated and hard to interpret, plus there can be a steep learning curve. eSpatial, in contrast, is intuitive and the maps are easy to follow, so the experience is great for both me as the creator and for our audience. Any time I have had a question or concern, the support team has responded very quickly and addressed all of my needs with the software.

Cons: I would like to see more built-in boundary maps for areas of interest. However, any suggestions for improvement that I have had over the years have been taken seriously by eSpatial support and I have seen all of my suggestions come to fruition in the 4 years I've worked with them.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2017
Dan D.
Franchise developer
Market Research, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/9/2016

"Excited to get started"

Comments: I started my search of a mapping software being accustomed to MapPoint trying to find something with more options. After evaluating a few other programs I found Espatial most user friendly. When I tested it for a while and need to speak to a representative. Kevin McDonald was who I spoke with and after listening to all what I worked with and been looking at he skipped past a lot of sales of Espatial and all the things it can do. Kevin, got straight to the point of my needs and was very helpful while not wasting time on things unimportant to me. He was very responsive and great to deal with. Thank you, Kevin!

Pros: Still early to work with it. But, the first thing I can say is it is very user friendly as a novice.

Cons: Too early to reply

• Reviewed on 30/9/2016
Keith F.
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/2/2017

"eSpatial Review (2/2/17)"

Comments: eSpatial helped our nonprofit collaborative of 10 - 12 organizations map out our geographic footprint both here in the United States and abroad. We were planning to spend thousands and thousands of dollars in order to create such a dynamic map, and eSpatial helped us do just that at a fraction of the cost. The support staff at eSpatial have been very helpful, and have gone above & beyond normal customer service. They are really invested in seeing your project be a success. I would recommend eSpatial to anyone who'd like to visually map out their organizational footprint.

Pros: The ease with which you can map out your geographic footprint.

Cons: The database library is a little difficult to navigate. I'd like it to be a little easier to access all my maps - through a table of contents of sorts.

• Reviewed on 2/2/2017
Ramah V.
Market Research Manager
  • Reviewed on 31/5/2018

"Best Customer Support Ever"

Pros: Whenever you have a question, Support responds right away. They are so eager to assist. The flexibility that this software has is amazing. There is a high amount of customization. This tool is so flexible, it allows me to map data that I had not even considered mapping. I particularly like the annotations that we can use to give our data some context.

Cons: I havent found any limitations of the software yet. I am sure there are but it does everything that we need it to do. If i had to pick a Con, i would say that if you use the software and then a year passes without using it, you may have to re-acclimate yourself again.

• Reviewed on 31/5/2018
Ronak G.
Manager - Market Research
  • Reviewed on 2/8/2018

"eSpatial has been an amazing tool for us & has added a great dimension to monitor our distribution"

Pros: Ease of use, multiple visual analysis tool, Customer service & speed. The software allows us to visually decipher the things that are working for us and identifies potential geographies that we need to look at

Cons: Nothing as such. The software performs optimally. Could look at making it an app based software to reduce dependence on the internet and thus make it a 'on the go' application

• Reviewed on 2/8/2018
Matthew N.
Sales Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2017

"The support is AMAZING and the tool is simple to use and works well!"

Pros: The support is amazing. They reply right away every time! I have had two issues that needed resolution within an hour and their support team came through on both times.

Cons: It's a little slow when it saves changes, but it's not that bad. I am throwing a lot of data at it, but generally speaking the speed is not that bad.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2017
Manager, Demand Generation
  • Reviewed on 29/5/2018

"Great Collaborative platform!"

Pros: I run a small team that responds to inbound leads with the purpose of qualifying and setting up meetings for our Sales partners. With the higher volume and tight turnaround times we deal with, a collaborative plugin like eSpatial is invaluable. The ability for Sales & Marketing power users to view and collaborate on the same project directly in SFDC & in real-time is a game-changer. I highly recommend the team package and the time savings is well worth the investment!

Cons: Nothing to add here. They seem to be pretty good about releasing updates so even if you've got something that you'd prefer to change they'll more than likely get to it quickly.

• Reviewed on 29/5/2018
Bhaskar P.
admin
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/7/2017

"Great Customer Support"

Pros: I was struggling with my project. I talked to the customer support and They were able to help me out. It relieved my stress because my co-worker who was familiar with the software did not provide any help.

Cons: I think the company in the future (when it develops more) should develop an API for more customization.

• Reviewed on 11/7/2017
Ann C.
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2017

"eSpatial Review"

Comments: It's been difficult finding a mapping software that is as user-friendly and has the amount of features eSpatial has. The customer service is exceptional. Very helpful and responsive. The software is incredibly valuable. We're big fans of eSpatial.

Pros: Features and ease-of-use. It's hard to find mapping software that can compete with eSpatial.

Cons: Pricing is a bit high, but worth it.

• Reviewed on 7/2/2017
Robb D.
Direct, Demand Generation
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/8/2016

"Truly awesome software!"

Comments: I had never used software like this and was intimidated to get started. My worries were unfounded. Great software, very easy to use and support is near immediate, friendly and informed.

Pros: Helps us visualize our marketplaces in ways that were not possible before.

Cons: Now that I've used it a lot, I'd like to see more powerful features. Not fair to call this a con, though.

Hi Robb,

We're glad you've found eSpatial to be easy to use and we'll pass on your kind words to our support team.

Thanks,

• Reviewed on 23/8/2016
Jen S.
  • Reviewed on 25/5/2016

"Had a great experience with the software"

Comments: Kevin O'Brien and Shane Lawlor have been amazing to work with and always willing to help. I was able to generate reports that we have been trying to generate for years.

by eSpatial Solutions on 25/5/2016

Hi Jen,

Thanks so much for your review. I will pass on your comments to Kevin and Shane. Delighted we were able to help and looking forward to continuing to do so!

Gillian & the eSpatial Team.

• Reviewed on 25/5/2016
Adam S.
Agent
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/9/2019

"Easy to use and looks great"

Pros: This software was very easy to upload my data points and create a map I needed for a presentation. Would recommend to anyone.

Cons: I do not have any cons to report from my experience

• Reviewed on 10/9/2019
Janice W.
Admin
  • Reviewed on 19/3/2018

"Great tool for creating custom maps and charts"

Pros: This is a great tool for creating custom heat maps with our data. The CSV import makes it easy to upload and change data, and every point can show different markers. Very helpful for last minute presentations as well!

Cons: Sometimes manipulating the layers doesn't work as well as it should, but the customer support was always very helpful when I ran into trouble.

• Reviewed on 19/3/2018
Kariann H.
  • Reviewed on 23/2/2017

"Beginner Review of eSpatial"

Comments: So far the software seems easy to use, and is producing the results we want. As a new user though I feel like there is much more I can learn. Their customer service and support has been responsive in setting up our account thus far.

• Reviewed on 23/2/2017
Richard H.
Regional Sales Manager
Machinery, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/3/2021

"Great Customer Support"

Comments: The customer support is fantastic. I wish that every company serviced their customers like eSpatial. I reached out to them on multiple projects, they have been very responsive. They ask the right questions to get an understanding of what you need to accomplish with the software. Their overall knowledge of the practical way to use the software of the software is phenomenal.

Pros: The overall easy of use and customer support.

Cons: It doesn't currently integrate into Sugar CRM

by eSpatial Solutions on 18/3/2021

Hi Richard,
We're happy to hear you've been having a great experience with eSpatial and our customer success team.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 12/3/2021
Jay M.
  • Reviewed on 23/1/2020

"Amazing Product. Otherwordly Support."

Comments: I use eSpatial to plot sales by zip codes for retailers and their competitors. The mapping helps me to better focus digital advertising, decide y/n on cable zones, and to measure effectiveness of changes in media plans. Clients love it, because . . . well, the map has life. A spreadsheet does not.

Pros: It's so easy to learn! Yet, the depth of the software is such that it one can produce extremely data-rich mapping. Vs others I've tried it's actually pretty intuitive. Let's put it this way: I just now finished my first un-aided sales comparison mapping for a client. Took me just 20 minutes. BUT FORGET THE SOFTWARE FOR A SEC. The support team is like something I've never seen before. Even before I signed up for a trial, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] invited me to joinme to give me a basic tutor. Live chat is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have promptly answered every dumb question I've had - patiently and clearly. (Hoping I'm not leaving anyone out here) And the onboarding was excellent.

Cons: If I REALLY had to pick at something? Graphically it's a little clunky. Getting all the labels to read takes some finagling and fiddling. Could use 2-3 more font choices, IMO

• Reviewed on 23/1/2020
Hans E.
Dealer development manager
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/6/2016

"Why would you want to name your review....?"

Comments: Overall very good experience.
Kevin was very helpful throughout the process.
Nothing else, just filling up space til 100 chars.

Pros: Excellent support for demos and explanation, that was the deciding factor

Cons: Few or little geo base maps with states / departments for Lat Am countries

by eSpatial Solutions on 26/8/2016

Thank you for your kind words Hans. We're glad you had a good experience with our team.

We have now updated our eSpatial DataStore with states, regions and departments for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru based on your feedback.

Thanks,

• Reviewed on 17/6/2016
Joanna K.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 3/5/2019

"Great mapping tool"

Comments: Our company has a recognition program and I used eSpatial for a mapping project to show where the recipients are located by state. It was simple to use, quick, and the end result looks nice.

Pros: The software is pretty easy to use, even without spending a lot of time in tutorials.

Cons: Limited customization, but I was using the free version so I was still happy with what I was able to accomplish.

• Reviewed on 3/5/2019
Leila M.
  • Reviewed on 5/1/2017

"customer service is top notch!"

Comments: Customer service was very responsive and helped us find the solution we were looking for on a tight timeline even over the holidays. The radius map feature, including the ability to export the entire map at once, gave us the exact functionality we were looking for. Although the product is user-friendly, sometimes I find it counterintuitive.

• Reviewed on 5/1/2017
M R.
Partner Channel Manager
  • Reviewed on 1/6/2016

"Outstanding Product & Client Support"

Comments: My new job requires me to regularly run zip code analysis of our brick and mortar locations against potential new client data. Our Company had been using other mapping software for many years, so I was excited to research and find eSpatial. I was very leery at first, as I am not the most savvy of software products. I could not have been more wrong. I was able to create a free trial account and chat immediately with online support which got me started right away. Albeit not the fastest mapper, eSpatial Support had me up and running in a little over a few conference calls and demos. Kevin O'Brien went on to conduct a demo with one of my executives which allowed us to learn even more about its capabilities. We are excited to start using eSpatial to make better business decisions. I recommend this product to the most novice of users after researching about 4 other competitors.

by eSpatial Solutions on 26/8/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you have found our support team met your needs and we look forward to helping you get the insights you seek.

• Reviewed on 1/6/2016
Wally B.
Software Eng
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/9/2016

"Easy to learn, See quick results"

Comments: I enjoyed working with eSpatial. They helped me set-up an automated process to upload customer locations (datasets) daily. They walked me through the process and when we found a problem in their software it was quickly resolved. I really appreciate a company that admits to a problem (bug) and fixes the problem. That's how to build a solid platform!

Pros: The uploader tool was easy to setup and use. I liked the logging.

Cons: The uploader setup tool closed when the save button was pushed. This isn't a big deal, but I like to save often.

Jason J.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/2/2017

"eSpatial Initial Review"

Comments: Awesome,
Meetings were a breeze to setup, they were prompt, accessing the meetings was very simple and directed right to the point. They make this process of selecting their software a snap. If you are in the market, I highly recommend taking the free trial for a test drive. We had a great session with Kevin and Ciarra and they presented us with the programs as if it was tailored for us only. A lot of hard questions were asked and they answered and showed us each of them. The buying decision was easy, and we closed on it after our initial meeting. Look forward to building on this and creating success for our team in the field.

• Reviewed on 8/2/2017
Damaso R.
  • Reviewed on 29/9/2016

"Great product with few areas to improve that will certainly happen in the near future"

Comments: eSpatial is a great product. The data upload interface is easy to manage. It does have a few areas in which it could improve such as allowing one to modify preset values that cannot be customized: font size (would help to be able to enter desired font size instead of picking from the limited choice), base maps (transparency would help), and area of zooms (i.e., you get 75% or 100% but not 81% even with zoom tool so I had to play around with my browser's zoom to get it right after a few tries). These are minor issues and with practice my maps have come out progressively better. Also, the technical support has been great! They offer a personal tutorial and my experience is that they have been patient and understanding - key when someone is learning. I will continue using this product and would recommend it to others.

Jeff I.
  • Reviewed on 9/2/2018

"Unmatched customer service! Responds to requests for help very quickly."

Pros: eSpatial provides an array of functions and tools that help with research, but its ease of use allows me to share information with my team without much introduction to the software. The customer service is what truly sets eSpatial apart.

Cons: I'm not sure there is one specific thing that I dislike about the product, but would love the ability to upload files that are in the Shapefile format.

• Reviewed on 9/2/2018
Brant L.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/8/2016

"Great option for mapping and graphics"

Comments: I was seeking a replacement for previous mapping software I used and eSpatial has been even better than the old system. I utilize both small, single-point maps and large multi-state maps, and eSpatial has handled them all.

Pros: Easy-to-use interface, great graphic options for maps and point icons

Hi Brant,

We're glad you found eSpatial to be more than a suitable replacement for your previous mapping software.

Thank you for your review.

• Reviewed on 8/8/2016