Less Annoying CRM Reviews

4.8 (515) Write a Review!

About Less Annoying CRM

Easy-to-use, affordable, small business contact manager to track contacts, schedule follow-ups, and manage workflows.

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

Pros:

Cons:

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance.

Less Annoying CRM ratings

4.5

9.5/10

Less Annoying CRM has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 515 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Less Annoying CRM before?

Mark Skovron
Mark Skovron
CEO | COO in US

BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!

Comments: No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.
The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Pros:

It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM! LACRM BEST PRACTICES: 1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve! 2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need. 3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market. GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features. If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them! Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Cons:

Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here. But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective. There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.) I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Curtis
Financial Advisor in US

Easiest and most flexible CRM I've ever used

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great CRM with excellent customer service. They helped me set up and imported all my clients at no cost. They have been very helpful teaching me how to set up and customize new fields. Everyone has been very friendly and supportive.

Pros:

The ability to customize input fields to meet my specific needs. All the client information is on one page. Customer service was able to transfer all my clients from my old CRM to the Less Annoying CRM at no cost.

Cons:

Not currently automatically integrated with my email, but emails can still be saved to the CRM by using Bcc.

Rea
Sales Leader in US
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

Comments: I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Pros:

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Cons:

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

President in US
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees

Good but limited - you get what you pay for

Comments: We wanted so much to like this product. Great pricing, great support, easy learning curve. But its limitations eventually proved too much and we discontinued our involvement.

Pros:

This is a lovely product with a clean easily followed interface, and is simple to learn, and well supported with friendly helpful US-based support people.

Cons:

Features are very limited. The huge deal breakers for us were the inability to have records of incoming and outgoing emails automatically captured and added to our client records.A similar lack of functionality for receiving and sending phone calls is also disappointing, but not so serious because many other products also don't support that.The other major omission is the ability to have one person associated with multiple "companies". In our field, it is common for an executive at a company to also be on the board of a local charity or association or church or sports group or something, and we end up with inefficient work-arounds to coordinate all we know and are doing for a person in their various involvements.

Cheyenne
Sales in US
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Simple and Useful

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very good!! Service and response time is excellent. Program is easy to use and navigate. Overall it’s a tremendous value

Pros:

I love the simplicity and the cost. I’m using this as a commission sales person, so I pay for the service on my own. I love that it is easy to access bit from pc and mobile. If I leave my current position I have all of my client information separate from our company catalog. I also love that the main organization in the program is based on the client /- you can look up by name and not need an order number, etc

Cons:

I wish there was a way to share a read only version of the calendar. I also wish the client tasks could interstate into Microsoft to do.

Reviewer in Nigeria
Computer Software, Self Employed

The best CRM

5.0 last month New

Comments: Less Annoying CRM is a good option for small businesses looking for a basic CRM tool that is easy to use and affordable.

Pros:

The simplicity and ease of use of Less Annoying CRM is what I love somuch and it is a great tool for small businesses that don't need the advanced features of more complex CRM systems.

Cons:

The limited feature set may not be suitable for businesses with more complex needs.

Junil
Customer Service Representative in Philippines
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Friendly tool for managing leads and contacts.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience was great

Pros:

This tool was very direct and clear which helps you be more productive

Cons:

I cannot think of any as of the moment since it has been quite some time.

James
President in US
Financial Services, Self Employed

LACRM Price with All Features

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Very good with excellent support

Pros:

Easy implementation, cost and ease of use

Cons:

I do not have any negatives and I have used many database and CRM systems over the years

Becky
Office Manager in US
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

New User to CRM

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My job is to update CRM with new clients information. To email and contact them. To complete and assign daily tasks from and to our team. I am able to do this in a timely manner and complete each days assignments. I can also look ahead, daily, weekly, monthly and complete any tasks assigned to me on any day I choose to complete. Love this system!

Pros:

Loved how easy this software was to learn. Very user friendly. Learned the software within a week and able to perform my duties quickly to become part of the team. Just thinking about what you need to do helps you find the correct place to look quickly and efficiently.

Cons:

Honestly, there is nothing that I do not like about this software. Have only been using it for 4 months but amazed how quickly I learned to do my job with this software.

Laurie
Medicare Sales in US
Insurance, 2-10 Employees

Best CRM and at a price you don't loose sleep over

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Very Easy to use, has many great features to help with many other ways to increase business and keep up with tasks.

Cons:

I haven't had any bad experience with the CRM. Just call keeps unlinking to Less Annoying CRM and I have to call to get it connected again.

Claire
Marketing Manager in US
Research, 51-200 Employees

Why Cant All Software Be Like This?

Comments: SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

Pros:

So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

Cons:

That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

Tom
Owner in US
Insurance, 2-10 Employees

Thrilled With This Software

Pros:

The ease of learning and maximizing it as well as its capabilities. The support tools are also easy to locate and the item descriptions easy to understand

Cons:

The current program limitations on setting reoccurring tasks.

Eric
Owner in Canada

Perfect for the SMB!

Comments: Moving from excel to properly track my contacts and interaction with them

Pros:

This tool has everything you need in a small business from with nothing you don't need. I already have systems in place for quoting and invoicing so I don't need those features in a CRM. This system makes it easy to track contacts and your interactions with them. I love that this system is web based making it completely cross platform and ensuring I can run it on Linux. I highly recommend any SMB give this a try

Cons:

I have not found any issues with this product yet

Jim
sales and marketing in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Just what I was looking for

Comments: this CRM was exactly what I was looking for in a CRM, very simple, organized well, not a lot of fluff, very affordable, just what our company needed. I think Less Annoying CRM is what every small business needs.

Pros:

Very easy and simple to use, and also very affordable. A lot less cluttered than the old CRM I used.

Cons:

Their auto population needs just a bit more work but usually does well.

Alistair
Managing Director in UK
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

Less Annoying CRM

Comments: I love Less Annoying CRM. The software is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for, for a decade. The team is relatively small, despite having a triple A product, and so you get the customer care of a small company (they're amazing. Even the MD pops in to assist occasionally if needed) but the capability and functionality of a much larger organisation and they're really responsive. The company's values gel with mine too so I'm very happy with the company and the product and will never leave Less Annoying CRM for elsewhere.

Pros:

I like this software so much that I have 4 different accounts. Two for my business, one for managing day to day life and one for writing a book. It's a really adaptable system for organising and managing information, time sensitive or not and has made the running of my business significantly more efficient overall. It definitely saves me a lot of time, plus it's really useful to have all my staff also using the same system. All information is in the one place as opposed to trying to use multiple systems with multiple people to get anything done.

Cons:

Integration with my existing business was very simple. It made things a lot easier and better organised. I had been looking for a suitable CRM package for 10 years until I found Less Annoying CRM and on implementation it immediately made everything more efficient. There isn't anything I dislike about this information per se. I'd certainly like various features to be improved but that doesn't mean that the software is lacking as what I may want may not match with what is planned for the direction of the company but it's certainly not a negative. I really don't have any issues with their software. As mentioned previously I have a couple of accounts for my personal life too as it's so inexpensive per licence. I have scheduling software that costs $1500 a year. I'd use it as a calendar for my personal life if I could but not at that price point. At $15 dollars a user for Less Annoying CRM I can open up multiple accounts for various different situations and not feel that I am spending a lot of money.

Amber
Owner/Agent in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Agency Heartbeat

Comments: LACRM keeps me organized. They have upgraded and redesigned and such, yet I've never lost a contact -- everything is still there all the way back to my very first contacts. I have never experienced a "down" time -- it's always available. Though I've tried other software, LACRM has earned my trust and "trust" is everything!! I am confident in their knowledge which allows me to be confident in mine.

Pros:

LACRM is a part of my daily life; I use it multiple times hourly throughout my entire work week. I've been with them since 2013 and every note I've ever entered about my clients throughout the years is still right there at my fingertips: Birthdays, anniversaries, all past cruises, their personal information, preferred packages and upgrades, everything! LACRM makes it easy to ensure my clients feel special and well-looked after. With their program providing everything I need, I look real good in my client's eyes. Many times cruise guests are surprised to find I have hundreds of clients on board -- they exclaim, "I thought I was your only customer". It's easy to give them that, "only customer" feeling when everything is right in front of you at LACRM. There are many features I use to benefit my clients but, top of my favroites list is something for myself -- I enjoy their superb customer service. Anytime I didn't know how to do something or didn't understand it, they would quickly come to my rescue (even outside of their regular office hours!) and explain on my level to get me up and running again. They also follow-up with me to make sure it still works well for me. They definitely go the extra mile with a friendliness that doesn't feel or sound forced. They are ... just right!!

Cons:

There is nothing about the software itself. However, I do not like that I have not taken full advantage of everything they have to offer. Originally when there was no phone integration (to my knowledge), I went elsewhere for phones and, especially, recorded lines (recordings have saved my bacon numerous times). When I learned of companies providing integration to LACRM or that have integration potential, I was already so entrenched in the first company I started with until I didn't make time to investigate any of the others. So, although there is nothing I like least about the software, there are things I could improve about my way of doing business. Being too busy to read/learn and make full use of all features is a shame.

Gwen
Self-Employed in US
Insurance, Self Employed

It really is Less Annoying.

Comments: For the money, it's a great CRM. I haven't really needed support because it really is simple to use but when I did they were quick to respond. I wanted to go over a couple of things twice and they were very patient. I've tried others but always come back to LACRM for my client management.

Pros:

It's very simple and easy to use. The dashboard is easy to set up and I can see everything I have going on with a contact. It's important for me to have files attached to each client so when I talk to them I can open a file quickly. Google calendar and gmail were easy to link and use. Support has always responded with either an email or phone call within 24 hours.

Cons:

I wish they would have the ability to use Zapier for more integrations.

Eamon
CEO in Ireland
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

CRM that actually is Less Annoying

Comments: Simple to set up, easy to use, and most importantly people are using it!

Pros:

Have over the years dealt with a range of CRM tools from high end to basic. It is a sector that almost seems obsessed with adding features and integrations that largely swamp users so that what gets used is a small subset of the functionality. Equally the more functionality the more the CRM begins to dictate how you conduct your business as against assist you to do it better. Less Annoying CRM actually is exactly that - less annoying and even more, positively engaging. It has a minimalist approach but one which gets it just right - we use all the functionality and even the CRM agnostics use all the functionality. There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design. In keeping with that its support mirrors that feeling - responsive with a human face. It is quite refreshing for support to tell you honestly what is and is not possible in a constructive way rather than endlessly trying to make you feel that you are being 'heard'. So genuinely Less Annoying - fine job and hope it holds to its Philosophy as it grows

Cons:

Given the design concept full enterprise integrations are a little limited. But in my view balance is right in that people use it, learning quickly and correctly to their needs.

Mark
Mark
Assistant Residence Director and Business Owner in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees

Best CRM I've come accross out of many

Comments: I'd tell anyone I know to go for it, it's that good, and seems to be getting better all the time. I also know that I've only begun to use a lot of it and am looking forward to using more. I know it will help me and make my life easier the more I take time to learn about its capabilities.

Pros:

I have used many CRM's personally for my business and also in my corporate work, meaning I've had some very expensive options at my disposal. This is by far the easiest, most intuitive and portable for a mobile setting. I am very impressed with their level of customer support also. I just get the feeling they are out there hustling just like I am and treating me with customer care and modeling service as I try to do the same with my leads. Recommend this to anyone, glad I stumbled upon a US News and World Report that said it was among the best out there, because after using it now for years in multiple career stops I agree!

Cons:

Just keep making the mobile quicker, more intuitive. Make an Ipad version that rocks, and and Iphone version that does, too. I think your offerings now are just fine, but I always like it getting sleeker and more easy to use, or maybe AI learning what I want to do and adjusting to my style, etc.

MARC
Owner in Canada
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great CRM

Pros:

Super simple, yet robust and quite powerful. Create a contact, add opportunity, tasks, project, notes very quickly all within the same quick popup menu, which has it's own keyboard shortcut by the way. So no cycling between menus to accomplish this. A very powerful calendar that syncs perfectly with google calendar. Custom forms for each pipeline. Pipelines themselves are customizable and can be tailored to your needs whether it's a lead pipeline, opportunity pipeline, project pipeline, warranty pipeline - you name it. Most CRMs have pipelines that are tailored to "closing deals" or "tracking leads" which only applies to certain types of businesses. LACRM does that part better. The way your pipeline reports can be sorted and filtered is very nice and it easy to set or change the default filter and sorting on the fly. It has some keyboard shortcuts, though I'd like to see more customizable options for this.

Cons:

No mobile app, though the web app does work, it's a little slow. Things could be streamlined with through the use of a well made app. Limited view options of your pipelines. You can't drag and drop an item into the next stage, or click a quick button to move it to the next stage. You need to click on the item and access the stage through a drop down list. Not a big deal but a little slower than you might want. The biggest con for me is the lack of reports and analytics. It's important to be able to see reports on how your business has been performing.

Gord
Executive Coach and President in Canada
Management Consulting, Self Employed

A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it.

Comments: It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Cons:

The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

Dana
Founder in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

LACRM review

Comments: My overall experience is awesome. I had used LACRM for two years in one of my other business ventures. When I opened up a new venture, I automatically chose LACRM again. I realized that I wasn’t just purchasing the software. I was connecting to an exceptionally responsive support team!

Pros:

The key feature that has high value for me is daily email reminding of my tasks and events first thing in the morning. A great overview of the day and of the tasks that I have not yet completed! In addition the support team responds extremely quickly to my questions. The set up and implementation of the software is very intuitive and supported by an extensive learning library.

Cons:

For my needs, I have not found a feature that hasn’t been useful or adaptable to my needs.

Camille
Lead Manifestor in US

Great Customer Service

Comments: Super positive. I use the system daily.

Pros:

I like that this software is flexible and reasonably priced. I can track the clients and information I need. There's a place to put just about everything and when I can't figure something out, I just send an email. The customer service people are always willing to help. They are super kind and will help me figure out a way to do what I need. They never make me feel dumb for asking a question.

Cons:

I would love to have recurring tasks. I know they are working on it.

Amy
Amy
Owner in US

Less Annoying Review

Comments: Great CRM for the monthly fee and functionality. I have recommended it to several other business owners and insurance brokers.

Pros:

Calendaring and task functions are very helpful to stay organized and focus on work flow.

Cons:

Certain search functions are limited but they are very specific.

Ross
Team Leader in UK
Utilities, 10,000+ Employees

Ideal Personal Assistant

Comments: I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on. There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved. There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Pros:

Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Cons:

Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.