15 years helping Irish businesses

Less Annoying CRM Reviews

About Less Annoying CRM

Easy-to-use, affordable, small business contact manager to track contacts, schedule follow-ups, and manage workflows.

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

Pros:

Cons:

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance.

Less Annoying CRM ratings

4.5

9.5/10

Less Annoying CRM has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 582 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Less Annoying CRM before?

Danielle
Danielle
Founder in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Everything you need; nothing you don't.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Easy. Easy. Easy.
Good help files.
Very glad I chose this tool.
I recommend it.

Pros:

The interface is easy. Customizing fields and flows is easy. Import-export is easy. I can tell that this tool has had many people doing use cases in the background and refining them to the most elegant solution.

Cons:

I want it to integrate better with ConvertKit.

Ken
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The name says it all

5.0 last month New

Comments: Easy to teach and learn, information is readily available and querying the date is very straight forward.

Pros:

So very simple to use. We have used other more expensive CRM's and LACRM is head and shoulders the best.

Cons:

There's really nothing I don't like. I use it every day and am very happy with sll features and functions. I would say that I don't feel like I am missing anything.

Rea
Sales Leader in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

Comments: I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Pros:

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Cons:

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Doug
Sales, Marketing in Canada
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

It Really Is Less Annoying

Comments: Love it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a CRM that will not break the bank and suck the life out of you trying to learn and maintain it.

Pros:

Very simple and easy to use. Easy to customize for our needs. Great value for the money. Every other CRM I looked at was bloated with features that we didn't need and increased time to learn. Less Annoying CRM provided what we needed. Easy to onboard other members. Customer service response was immediate and helpful.

Cons:

Did not have a template for small dealer auto sales. Did my own customization. Very easy.

William
Creative Director and Founder in Argentina
Animation, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM for small business

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: A friend described using Salesforce for my business as "using a 12-wheeler to move a one-bedroom apartment." That's about right. Less Annoying was a far better fit for our needs - just sorry I didn't switch years ago.

Pros:

It is inexpensive and easy to use. The support is out of this world.

Cons:

Trying to move our Salesforce data was a bit frustrating. There was 10 years of information, way more than we needed, so it slowed things down a bit.

Autumn
owner in US
Financial Services, Self Employed

Great, low-cost product for contact tracking, calendaring, client notes

5.0 last month New

Comments: It's been very reliable. It's one of only two programs I use for my contacts and notes. (the other is my email.)

Pros:

I like that it doesn't try to connect me to any other programs (except gmail for the calendaring), it's inexpensive, and the customer service has been really responsive and nice.

Cons:

I hate gmail. It bothers me that I can't use the calendar without gmail.

Dave
Affiliate Operations in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Easy Start

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: LACRM has enabled us to jump in and get it done : )

Pros:

LACRM is the easiest to start and to use - by far! They live up to their name.

Cons:

Obviously LACRM feature-set is less than others on the market. It's also what makes their service simple.

Donnie
Construction, Self Employed

A very good CRM

Pros:

Task management, event coordination, all of it

Cons:

Nothing that I could mention off hand at this time.

Richard
Managing Director in New Zealand
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM we have used so far

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We wouldn't ever change back to another CRM.

Pros:

The simplicity of using it, the small cost compared to other CRM's, the fantastic customer service team......its perfect for our business.

Cons:

Nothing.....it is just as it was advertised.

Allie
Travel Planner in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Keeps things organized and flowing!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I love how all of my client's information is at my fingertips. The ability to set up reminders for important dates, follow-ups, and deadlines is very important to the success of my business!

Cons:

I would love to have the option to add reminders to tasks within a pipeline instead of creating a separate event outside of the pipeline.

Tom
Founder & CEO in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Absolute best small business CRM

Comments: I am pleased with the complete package of the software, the training videos, customer service and pricing. You provide a big bang for the cost.

Pros:

The CRM lives up to its name. It is less annoying! I’ve seen very expensive CRM systems that are so difficult to use that they don’t get used and therefore is not an effective tool.

Cons:

I would like to have the email integration more seamless and have an easier way to capture text message communication with the contact manager.

Managing Partner in US
Farming, 2–10 Employees

Perfect for most small businesses

Comments: Really, really easy to learn and the support team is truly awesome. Always willing to help.

Pros:

Ease of use and applicability to small business. Most CRM software seems to be designed for large companies and assumes they all have dedicated digital marketing resources constantly running campaigns. That description applies to about 20% of US Companies. Therefore, most CRM systems are expensive, hard to learn. For small business, using them makes as much sense as shooting a gnat with an elephant gun. Less Annoying is just right for many if not most small businesses.

Cons:

There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

Tom
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Thrilled With This Software

Pros:

The ease of learning and maximizing it as well as its capabilities. The support tools are also easy to locate and the item descriptions easy to understand

Cons:

The current program limitations on setting reoccurring tasks.

Counselor in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Sensible and gets the job done

Comments: It has been so easy to use and work with the product representatives that there has not been any negative or horror story. The experience has been great and it has provided exactly what we have needed. One especially important and useful feature is the ability to email into a client record from an external email client system simply by including the appropriate assigned email address for our company's database as an addressee on a message. That way, those communications get added to a client record as the system recognizes instantly what record to associate it with and who the sender is and who the receiver is.

Pros:

For any small enterprise to recognize the importance of simply keeping track of people (clients) and being able to find them and associate information with them without a lot of hassle or a steep learning curve, this is an excellent choice. Learning it was easy, importing existing clients in was a breeze, and customizing it is straightforward.

Cons:

Anything felt lacking has been reported to our representatives at the company and they have always taken every bit of input seriously, either (1) understanding and explaining or recommending a better or an alternative way to accomplish the objective, or admitting that something was not possible, (2) adding it to or confirming it is on an existing timeline for revision, or (3) demonstrating how to perform the task if it wasn't already visible or obvious in the current version. Although not a pressing current issue, one item that needed improvement was clear separation and labeling of each individually different email address when importing data (not allowing separate fields for standard differentiation of "work," "personal," or "other" email address for an individual, while it seemed to be possible for phone numbers.

Jeff
President in US
Insurance, Self Employed

Used CRM programs for 20 years

Comments: It works well for my use.

Pros:

I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Cons:

Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields. Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App. The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

Jen
Sales Manager in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Nearly unstoppable

Comments: I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Pros:

LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor. To put it into bullet points: -Simple -Trackable -Customizable -Great for multiple users and teams -Most cost effective software I found -We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there -Always free always available customer service

Cons:

I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone. That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

Owner in US

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

Pros:

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Cons:

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

Eamon
CEO in Ireland
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

CRM that actually is Less Annoying

Comments: Simple to set up, easy to use, and most importantly people are using it!

Pros:

Have over the years dealt with a range of CRM tools from high end to basic. It is a sector that almost seems obsessed with adding features and integrations that largely swamp users so that what gets used is a small subset of the functionality. Equally the more functionality the more the CRM begins to dictate how you conduct your business as against assist you to do it better. Less Annoying CRM actually is exactly that - less annoying and even more, positively engaging. It has a minimalist approach but one which gets it just right - we use all the functionality and even the CRM agnostics use all the functionality. There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design. In keeping with that its support mirrors that feeling - responsive with a human face. It is quite refreshing for support to tell you honestly what is and is not possible in a constructive way rather than endlessly trying to make you feel that you are being 'heard'. So genuinely Less Annoying - fine job and hope it holds to its Philosophy as it grows

Cons:

Given the design concept full enterprise integrations are a little limited. But in my view balance is right in that people use it, learning quickly and correctly to their needs.

Mark
Mark
Assistant Residence Director and Business Owner in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Best CRM I've come accross out of many

Comments: I'd tell anyone I know to go for it, it's that good, and seems to be getting better all the time. I also know that I've only begun to use a lot of it and am looking forward to using more. I know it will help me and make my life easier the more I take time to learn about its capabilities.

Pros:

I have used many CRM's personally for my business and also in my corporate work, meaning I've had some very expensive options at my disposal. This is by far the easiest, most intuitive and portable for a mobile setting. I am very impressed with their level of customer support also. I just get the feeling they are out there hustling just like I am and treating me with customer care and modeling service as I try to do the same with my leads. Recommend this to anyone, glad I stumbled upon a US News and World Report that said it was among the best out there, because after using it now for years in multiple career stops I agree!

Cons:

Just keep making the mobile quicker, more intuitive. Make an Ipad version that rocks, and and Iphone version that does, too. I think your offerings now are just fine, but I always like it getting sleeker and more easy to use, or maybe AI learning what I want to do and adjusting to my style, etc.

MARC
Owner in Canada
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM

Pros:

Super simple, yet robust and quite powerful. Create a contact, add opportunity, tasks, project, notes very quickly all within the same quick popup menu, which has it's own keyboard shortcut by the way. So no cycling between menus to accomplish this. A very powerful calendar that syncs perfectly with google calendar. Custom forms for each pipeline. Pipelines themselves are customizable and can be tailored to your needs whether it's a lead pipeline, opportunity pipeline, project pipeline, warranty pipeline - you name it. Most CRMs have pipelines that are tailored to "closing deals" or "tracking leads" which only applies to certain types of businesses. LACRM does that part better. The way your pipeline reports can be sorted and filtered is very nice and it easy to set or change the default filter and sorting on the fly. It has some keyboard shortcuts, though I'd like to see more customizable options for this.

Cons:

No mobile app, though the web app does work, it's a little slow. Things could be streamlined with through the use of a well made app. Limited view options of your pipelines. You can't drag and drop an item into the next stage, or click a quick button to move it to the next stage. You need to click on the item and access the stage through a drop down list. Not a big deal but a little slower than you might want. The biggest con for me is the lack of reports and analytics. It's important to be able to see reports on how your business has been performing.

Mark Skovron
Mark Skovron
CEO | COO in US

BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!

Comments: No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.
The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Pros:

It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM! LACRM BEST PRACTICES: 1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve! 2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need. 3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market. GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features. If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them! Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Cons:

Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here. But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective. There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.) I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Jana
Owner in Canada
, Self Employed

Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support

Comments: I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Pros:

If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Cons:

I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

Cheryl
Coach, Consultant & Photographer in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

From the mountaintops!

Comments: I came to LACRM via being a Forever ambassador, you can probably tell by now I love LACRM - even enough to offer suggestions about considering being in the photography world too - and where I expected my initial contact to go into some database or something, a real person responded and was genuinely interested in my feedback. THAT alone blew my mind! It further cemented my new loyalty.

Pros:

I am so glad LACRM was recommended to me. The ease of using it doesn't make me feel like I need a degree to understand and use it so I got started fast; the no-contract option makes it a breeze to say yes without feeling the burden of long-term commitment if something unforeseen happens; compared to other programs I've used LACRM is so customizable to my unique business and offerings. I was recommending LACRM in my communities even while I was still on the trial. Customer service is real people too, refreshing! And the dashboard I can leave open all day, love the 30 min texts I set up to remind me of appointments. I'm a visual person so seeing the dashboard and customizing it has been so helpful.

Cons:

I know an app is in future plans, otherwise, there's really nothing I've found that I don't like.

Johnny
Partner in UK
Venture Capital & Private Equity, Self Employed

Simply the best CRM for small businesses

Comments: Wonderful. Setting up a small consultancy business is stressful, LACRM makes the somewhat tedious elements of databasing, contact archiving, structuring tasks and initiating pipelines effortless. My emails go to the relevant contact notes, my fully integrated google calendar becomes central to planning, not an afterthought. The LACRM team have their own Youtube tutorial series. Perfectly executed instructions on how to use a brilliantly simple bit of software. Excellent customer service too.

Pros:

The layout is flexible and counter-intuitive, making it highly user friendly. The click and drag mechanic makes it very easy to use. The ability to build your own fields, data boxes and drop-downs makes this highly customisable. Ultimately, a CRM succeeds or fails by the user experience. I have used a handful of well-known CRM's over the last decade and this provides the best experience, with none of the shortcomings of more complex tools...and at a much lower price point.

Cons:

None. I really would struggle to come up with anything meaningful. Even the customer service is first class.

Corie
VP, Agent Division in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Do yourself and your sales folks a favor

Comments: We have a fairly small sales force (5-7) all of whom work remotely. We needed a simple way to track individual efforts as well as each others activity. Less Annoying gives us what we need without the additional clutter that similar products contain. Less is more in our case, and this CRM delivers on that.

Pros:

Simplicity. That's what attracted us to the product initially and why we've continued to use it since 2016. Customer service is great as well. We haven't needed them often, but when we do they're spot on. And of course, the bottom line. I challenge you to try and beat the price.

Cons:

I don't really have any dislikes. There are a few features we don't all use, but that's mainly due to the personal differences in the way salespeople organize themselves.