Easy to use, once you figure it out yourself.

Reviewed on 18/7/2017
Diane P.
Owner/Operator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Tracks customer autos with ease, recall of former repair orders simple. Adding outside purchases simple. Adding customers very easy. I only wish when looking up a part number sold it would show the customer invoices that part went on.

Pros: Ease of use, once you figure it out. I only use the repair software. Reports you need can be written as you want them. Have not had to update the entire time I've used the program. Works well with 10.

Cons: Customer service. Owner was rude when we had to load to a server, after system crashed, wanted an exorbitant fee to ask a question. We didn't need technical advice, just location. Did it ourselves. Accounting modules are awful. Don't bother using them. Too difficult. Manual won't come up on all stations.

Used the software for Years and have been very happy

Reviewed on 24/8/2017
Steve R.
Salesman
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Saves money and time.

Pros: Very reliable, The business has been around a long time. They charge a small yearly fee for support so you are covered if you need to ask a few questions.

Cons: I wish they would add new features a little faster is about the only thing I can think of. Maybe support for tablets in the future.

Waste of money

Reviewed on 25/5/2017
Jim W.
ceo
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: it at least made my screen come on

Pros: Almost cheep. the initial program didn't cost much but the updates and support is overpriced for what you get.

Cons: Old antiquated design/outdated and when you need a simple 2 min help the owner refuses to help unless you sped $$$ for tech support. Save your money and headaches.
when I update I will not use this program any more