• Overall

About Mailchimp

Mailchimp's all-in-one Marketing Platform helps small businesses market smarter so you can grow faster.

Learn more about Mailchimp

Filter reviews (14,641)

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Mailchimp before?

Filter reviews (14,641)

Olga liliana M.
Olga liliana M.
Freelance in Colombia
Computer Hardware, 11-50 Employees

Recién of mailchemp

5 last week New

Pros:

Pros Mailchimp has a completely modern yet consumer pleasant UI revel in that's for my part it's the most important USP amongst competitors. Most of the tiles this form of tools are used by non-technical or not so tech-savvy folks who just need to focus on marketing and do not want to involve designers and coders to do that. Mailchimp gives clean campaign management and e mail template that could move hand in hand with most of your requirements. For extra advanced customers/custom email necessities you could use your own template or HTML code to construct the structure you want and create a a hit marketing campaign. Its tracking and analysis are also spot on and have all of the bells and whistles you want to check and song your campaign's success.

Cons:

Some fundamental functions you want whilst you are making your own email template are missing . It particulary restricts you yo make out and out one of a King electrónic mail structures however you could constantly opt in for HTML however i bet no longer all users Will realize básic HTML. Responsiveness is a chief difficulty i observed in all email campaigns designed in MailChimp somehow It alwais looks on computer viene but for cell and oters devices its not longer Accurate sufficient or so ideal responsive .

Jakub G.
marketing in Czechia
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Mailchimp - a greatest element even for the smallest organizations

4 2 months ago New

Comments: With mailchimp we solve complete email marketing for about 50,000 satisfied customers.
Previously, we completely neglected this section, there was simply no room for editing and creating e-mail messages. Mailchimp is quick and easy to use. Thanks to that, we set aside time and started to focus on this part of marketing as well. With the help of tracking links, we now know what goods customers are interested in. Of course, the number of orders also increased.

Pros:

There aren't many tools that are easy to use. Fortunately, Mailchimp is one of those that are easy and efficient to use! The UI is very user-friendly, easy to use, and as a result, creating marketing messages is user-friendly.

Cons:

Some functions in preview mode are displayed differently for mobile viewing than when actually sending an email and displayed on a mobile device.

Kenyon C.
Creative manager in US

Don't Sleep on the Monkey, its Bananas!!!

3 2 years ago

Comments: We are able to reach more customers with less legwork We were also able to change how people view our company as a whole. Mail chimp makes our 5 to 10 person group seem like and Army.

Pros:

Mail Chimp is very flexible and gives you a wide variety of easily customizable options. I use it for everything from Turkey Drives and fundraiser registrations to Album release contests. I hired 2 new people that have almost no graphic design experience and they were both able to learn the platform in a short time and implement what they knew in a real-world environment. Furthermore. The templates aren't cookie-cutter and are easily customizable. They update someone signs up for your product or offer. Its a low key way to get alot more customers and sell alot more products without texting 100 people1 at a time. in the end its definitely worth trying out

Cons:

I wish Mail chimp had a desktop app that was downloadable and cloud-connected. I also wish that you could integrate it with other software like Google Drive or other Cloud-based services.

Henry C.
Henry C.
Digital Marketing Manager in US
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

Great for freelancer and SMB email marketing, not a CRM replacement

4 4 months ago

Comments: MailChimp is the industry standard for a reason, and you get all the benefits you would expect from going with a big brand name. Solid customer support (for paid tiers), excellent uptime, and all the features you need and most of the features you want. I personally have never found the landing pages or social media ad features useful, and I do not think MailChimp can effectively do the job of a CRM, but as far as email marketing goes, this is my favorite.

Pros:

Getting started with MailChimp is easy and affordable. It might be free depending on your audience size. I have used other email platforms like ConstantContact, iContact, Marketing Cloud, and HubSpot, and in terms of features MailChimp is at least on par with them. MailChimp is a full email marketing platform, including subscriber management and segmenting, email design, design asset library, email automation, user email preferences portal management, sign-up forms, and even landing pages. I have found all of their features user friendly. I have my frustrations with MailChimp, but it succeeds in striking a difficult balance: it is user-friendly enough to be implemented and used by someone with minimal tech background, but can be built out to greater complexity and robustness if the user is tech savvy. Another benefit that you find with popular tools like this is the deep learning resources. Tons of forums, questions, how-tos, etc. Whatever issue you run into, it has likely been asked and answered. MailChimp would be, and has been, my go-to for freelancer and small business needs. And I have also used it for marketing large, multi-location and multi-brand companies, with no issues. It's flexible and reliable, and when you're about to hit "send" to 100k people, that's critical.

Cons:

Pricing can get steep at certain stages of business growth. Switching to business and pro tiers incurs a sharp increase in monthly pricing, and in addition you get charged more as your list grows. Cost creep can be sudden and shocking for truly bootstrapped businesses. A big potential issue is that MailChimp has been touting itself as a CRM lately. I do not think it makes a good CRM replacement for any size business, except perhaps a freelancer with a small contact list. The data management and manipulation features are too basic. Data management tools are weak. Some tracking issues, but this is such a convoluted and changing area it's hard to know where the issue lies. Specifically, if I leave "click tracking" enabled on a campaign, MailChimp will override my source/medium tags in third party site tracking.

Ogochukwu O.
Blogger, YouTuber, Economist and Crypto Enthusiast in Nigeria
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Good Email Marketing Tool

4 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I do use MailChimp once in a while, via sending emails to my blog contact list, but as my list kept on growing, I got to switch to another tool which allows me to achieve the same result without spending more.

Pros:

Blog and website owner can easily send newsletters to their domain subscribers with ease, by the help of MailChimp.

Cons:

Their free plan allows users to send not more than 2,000 emails or contacts per day and up to 10,000 per month. Meaning that, one who has a very huge contact list need to purchase their bigger plans in order to carry out his or her goal. Tools like AB Bulk Mailer can send more than 50,000 emails per day.

IT in Australia
Sports, 11-50 Employees

Simple, Customizable & Cost Effective

5 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

When we first started looking for mass-mailing software about 8 years ago, there were very few 'cloud' solutions - with many sending hundreds of emails from our home/small-business connection. Aside from the lacklustre options provided by those programs - it also wasn't ideal to be sent from an IP address we had little control over at the time (now we've moved to an enterprise-grade static fibre line this is less of an issue). However, before we landed on Mailchimp we'd first use a program to design the newsletter and then copy the static HTML into our 'send' program to mass deliver - this left a lot to be desired, and with Mailchimp being one of the first to streamline this process meant we could offer personalised emails - and also offload a huge amount of work on our end.

Cons:

There are very few negatives that I'd have about Mailchimp, I think most of mine are to do with integrations - and all of those issues have been on the integrators side rather than Mailchimps. Very occasionally I've had issues with the web editor, but its auto-saving and normal stability have more than made up for those issues.

Gleidy G.
Gleidy G.
Operations Manager in US
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees

Best for sending email campaigns... and moreq

5 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

It is very easy to deploy, just a few clics and you are already sending massive email campaigns, it offers a very good free plan for starters as well as affordable prices for bigger business needs. Emails are always delivered as it should to every device

Cons:

As it happens with others, they offer many features that I do not know exist, it would be great if they offer more instructions and explain what they have to offer since you need to invest a lot of time to find all those other good features and make use of them

Mohini P.
Manager digital marketing in Pakistan

great tool

5 last month New

Comments: very satisfactory and i will continue to use it

Pros:

its easy to use, i could integrate it to my WordPress website without any problem and one can start with free sub and explore the ease of this product and get paid subs for better features

Cons:

some drag and drop template can be a task, at time the email are sent to all.

Chris A.
New Business Development in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees

Great tool for marketing

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

MailChimp has been a major driver for customer retention

Cons:

Now that MailChimp is owned by Intuit I’m sure there will be higher costs for small businesses

Dr. ismail S.
Dr. ismail S.
Medical Director in Bangladesh
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

email content managment software for small businesses

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: ok

Pros:

Wide array for templates to use for different types of cusomters and campaigns

Cons:

the mobile app is not that intuitive and some critical data cannot be seen only in web version

Sushant K.
Sushant K.
Co-Founder in India
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Simplest email marketing tool for startups & digital creators

5 3 months ago

Comments: I'm using Mailchimp for more than 3+ years now and I'm pretty satisfied with it. In fact, I've referred it to my friends as well. While building my own startup, InternStreet - we were using Mailchimp a lot. The idea was to build an engaging audience of students. The marketing automation feature helped us a lot in building email courses. We literally created the free version of all the tech courses in the formal of 5 - 7 days daily emails. This helped us in increasing overall engagement and creating a recall factor of the brand. At the end of the day we had a whopping conversion of more than 35% into paid courses.

Pros:

I really liked the overall simplicity of Mailchimp from getting started to building complex marketing automation. I started with the free plan and then converted to paid one for using the Marketing Automation which I liked the most. It also has an amazing collection of templates which definitely helps the beginner in getting started quickly.

Cons:

Overall at this price point, I think everything is great but user segmentation can be improved a bit.

Krishnamoorthy K.
Krishnamoorthy K.
Founder in Sri Lanka

Mailchimp is the best email marketing software

5 4 months ago

Comments: Our entire marketing department relies on Mailchimp to communicate with customers. It is our first option when it comes to email automation and marketing that is simple and straightforward. We've been using it as our primary email marketing tool for quite some time. Among other things, we utilize it to create our email templates and send large numbers of emails to a specific set of individuals. After that, we keep note of how many conversations we are having as a result of the exercise. Mailchimp offers a plethora of useful tools that we really like using, such as email automation. Additionally, it enables us to create our own email templates as well as import from other sources. Mailchimp is a fantastic platform for any kind of company that wants to send out emails to its consumers on a regular basis.

Pros:

Mailchimp is a fantastic email marketing tool for anybody just getting started, as well as for agencies who have a large number of early-stage customers to handle. When you move into more complex automation, you may find that you need to seek solutions that are more established. This is the place to go if you want visually appealing emails and a simple user interface to work with. It's always simple to use and makes intuitive sense. There are relatively few occasions when I come across anything that is not working properly. It is very dependable, and I am well-aware of what to anticipate while I am working on the platform.

Cons:

When delivering through Zapier or WordPress, we need the ability for people on an existing list to have their tags changed without having to create a new list. I'd really want to see a visual automation builder implemented. Mailchimp should additionally provide manual domain verification as a feature. In order to utilize Mailchimp, we must first generate an email and then import it into the system, which may be difficult for novice users. It would be fantastic if there was an alternative for manual nameserver verification.

Emeka A.
Emeka A.
Freelancer in Nigeria
Real Estate, Self Employed

"Automation of messages vital for organizations and for the people who are beginning to showcase"

5 5 months ago

Comments: It has this magnificent convenience; extraordinary advantage; generally excellent conveyance rate; heaps of free provisions (testing, email computerization and reconciliations) great instructive substance.

Pros:

Overall involvement in the device is awesome, it was useful in all viewpoints I required. Obviously, a free arrangement consistently has limits, however the paid arrangement likewise introduced a few focuses that in my work model were fundamental. Be that as it may, it is as yet a phenomenal and all around perceived instrument. I know many individuals who use it and don't stop talking positive about it. I actually prescribe it to numerous business visionaries who are just starting out in online deals. Mailchimp is awesome. MailChimp appeared to me by some coincidence, And I decided to utilize it for my work. An incredible choice for those simply beginning or for little, medium or enormous organizations that need to automate contact with their clients. It's absolutely instinctive and has a first rate design. It grabbed my eye when I made some Landing Pages and ran over a few models. Thoroughly free. Absolutely precise and opportune email arrangement. Another positive point is the quantity of clients that we can store in the free arrangement, up to 3000 contacts.

Cons:

It truly is incredible promoting programming, however, even as there is robotization, the provisions are essential; instrument are all in English and it is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to make greeting pages upgraded for a better yield.

Munema I.
Customer Training Manager in Finland
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

A very good platform to get started with email marketing

4 5 months ago

Pros:

I think that if you are new to email marketing and are not sure which platform to start with, you should look into Mailchimp. First of all, it is free to use until 2,000 contacts (true, you won't have access to all the features but still). This means that you don't need to try it for a few days and see but you can actually use it for a longer period of time so that you have solid data to see whether what you are doing email marketing-wise is working or not. If you are new to this world, you will be happy to hear that each plan of Mailchimp comes with an email builder, as well as templates for both forms and landing pages – this is one of my favorite features because not only it saves you time but it gives you access to some "battle-tested" templates that work. The mobile app is good for keep track of things while you are on the go, while the subject line helper and 1-step automations will help you ensure that your emails get open and read.

Cons:

The main issue I have with Mailchimp is the fact that, depending on what you are planning on doing from an email marketing standpoint, you are probably going to end up outgrowing the platform. This may not sound like a big thing when you are just getting started but it could become an issue if you have to look for a different platform and migrate thousands of people, as well as landing pages, forms and email content, to it.

Jessie D.
Founder in Belgium
Computer Software, Self Employed

Versatile email marketing platform

4 5 months ago

Comments: Keeping my customers up-to-date with useful information.

Pros:

The most important features for my business were the drip email functionality and the RSS-to-Email integration. What I like most about the RSS-to-Email functionality is that the email template functionality enables you to group different articles in one email. When you have a high-volume blog with many different articles it's important to group topics and send those out as a summary in one email. I find this feature is missing in many other email platforms. All-in-all the UI of the platform is done very well with a touch of humor here and there which is nice. The open API enables developers to integrate where the existing integration options are lacking - but overall the platform is well supported in many third-party platforms.

Cons:

They've added features over the years to enable marketing automation (e.g. send an email to some who clicked/didn't click on an email or when someone visited your website) - at the time I was testing this functionality it didn't work very well. They've also added many other features which may drive value but I find they don't spend much effort in keeping existing customers up-to-date with the possibilities of these new features.

Pedro B.
Pedro B.
FreeLancer in Brazil

Automation of emails necessary for companies and for those who are starting to market

5 6 months ago

Comments: Overall experience with the tool is very good, it was helpful in all aspects I needed. Of course, a free plan always has limitations, but the paid plan also presented some points that in my work model were essential. But it is still an extraordinary and well-recognized tool. I know a lot of people who use it and don't give up. I still recommend it to many entrepreneurs who are starting out in online sales. Mailchimp is worth it. If you need, make a quote and call the service and you will be very well attended.

Pros:

MailChimp appeared to me by chance, And I chose to use it for my work. A great option for those just starting out or for small, medium or large companies that need to automate contact with their customers. Pluses: It's totally intuitive and has a top-notch layout. It caught my attention when I created some Landing Pages and came across several models. Totally free. Totally accurate and timely email sequence. Another positive point is the number of users that we can store in the free plan, up to 2ooo contacts, this for those starting out is even too much. The tools are multi-channel, essential for any service. In other words, a complete and articulated tool to meet any and all online ventures, whether affiliated companies or e-commerce. Whether consulting a plan or making a budget, support and service are accurate and attentive. intuitive tool; excellent usability; great cost / benefit; very good delivery rate; lots of free features (A/B testing, email automation and integrations) good educational content.

Cons:

It really is great marketing software though, even there is automation, The features are basic; tool all in English and it is not possible to create landing pages optimized for a higher return. You don't have the ability to manage a sales funnel, just trigger a broadcast if you need to send an offer. However, it is still useful for any service or company.

Max S.
Managing Director in UK
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Expensive But worth It

5 10 months ago

Comments: Mailchimp is amazing for people who want to tailer their mail-outs to the branding or image of their company, product, brand etc It's got some incredibly detailed functions that allow for a really cohesive end-product. As a mailer, its probably one of the best on the market in the UK, offers a free service up to 1000 subscribers (which is great for a brand new businesses & projects), and is really easy to use. However, for companies like the one I used to manage, we had a big budget but not big enough to justify the amount MailChimp were spending when compared to how much we were using it. The nature of our business is music events, and its one of those markets that people don't want to see your company in their emails every day. Which then of course leads to the issue of: Yes, we want a product like MailChimp that will allow us to make high-quality mailers, BUT,
No, we can't justify spending the amount they charge when we only use it once every 4 - 6 weeks.

Pros:

The softwares functionality - it's incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is very shallow. I can imagine people with no graphic design or artistic training (like myself) would be intimidated about creating a mailer that could be seen by thousands of people - but Mailchimp have created something that is really easy to use and really great.

Cons:

The software is very expensive for what it is. For a lot of people who hope to get their company, product, brand out to the masses - this software may quickly be out of their price range/budget. The price, in my opinion, is justified for how good the software is, but is definitely not accessible to those who only require or feel the need to send mailers once every so often to over 1000 subscribers.

Joshua G.
Manager: Crisis Services in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees

Newsletters Made Easy

5 11 months ago

Comments: Despite some of the challenges it has been the best program that I have been able to find to easily create newsletters for our organization. Once you become used to how the platform operates it becomes easier to create and design good looking "campaigns" newsletters.

Pros:

I love this software because of the ease of use and the way it implements structure for designing newsletters. I had previously utilized Microsoft Office to build, design, and create newsletters; however, found that you could only attach it to emails rather than having a fully fleshed out designer email sent. Mailchimp also allows the administration to show how many indviduals clicked on various links and opened the email newsletter to read it. This allows for better engagement to see weather the information being portrayed is useful or not.

Cons:

While it allows for ease of use with design and implementations it lacks on available templates and themes. We've attempted to search for themes online; however, have not had much luck utilizing third party themes that say they are built for Mailchimp. Also, while you can design newsletters these are actually listed as campaigns as the number one goal for Mailchimp is to produce campaign and marketing strategies. This can sometimes lead to confusion while navigating the platform.

Melissa S.
Marketing Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees

Great for Beginners

5 12 months ago

Comments: Overall we have had a great experience with Mailchimp. We plan to grow and implement and use more of the features as we learn how to use them and as our organization grows. I regularly recommend mailchimp to others.

Pros:

We started using Mailchimp for our non profit so we could move from text only emails to pretty designed emails. I love the Mailchimp email templates and we were able to personalize it to reflect the branding of our organization. To be honest we only use a small part of what Mailchimp is actually capable of. Every few months as we have time to investigate we test out new features. Many areas that scared us at first (A/B testing, segmentation, etc.) were actually very easy to implement and the basic instructions provided by Mailchimp were all I needed. If I wanted more information, I found that the internet was full of great video tutorials as well.

Cons:

I don't love the reporting....but I have't taken time to see if there are better ways to customize our reporting either. So that might be user problems. I also wish it was easier to adjust the template areas from 1 to 2 or 3 columns without needing to create a whole new template.

Jennifer D.
Director of Development in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use and free!

5 last year

Comments: Overall, Mailchimp has been the best email solution for our nonprofit. It was very easy to learn for our team. It is intuitive and, best of all, free for all the features we need! I have not had any issues with it. I love the tracking and the ease of keeping multiple lists.

Pros:

There are a ton of templates to make designing your emails easy. After that, it is simple to easy replicate that email or use the templates to create new ones. The emails are made of different elements that are easy to rearrange by clicking and dragging. It is easy to choose between text boxes, outlined boxes, pictures, pictures with captions, etc. You can customize the ratios between the picture and caption. It is simple to customize the background colors, font colors, etc. There is enough customization to make it look unique, but not too much to overwhelm. I also love the ability to publish easily to Facebook. There is also the option to send multiple test emails to different people to get feedback and see how it looks before you send out the final product.

Cons:

Sometimes I wish there could be more customization with adjusting the picture sizes to the exact size I want within the frame. It's definitely something I have had to work around.

Aliaksandr B.
Marketing Expert in Belarus

It is a good service, but for users with experience in Email marketing

5 last year

Comments: Well, Mailchimp is great for customers who cooperating with business a lot of time. Also service is great for a beautiful newsletters.
But the cons looks depressive. And I realise that I will use Mailchimp, but not for a long time, because other services are got better solutions and more loyal rules in the part of emailing.
Overall score is 7/10. But because of design and UI total score is 9/10

Pros:

Absolutely great design and graphics of Web and app versions Great support Good delivery to recipients

Cons:

Well, the most uncomfortable this is that the HTML editor available only in paid plans. It is not good, guys, really. Also it will be good if in Mailchimp will be the Email validation service in paid plans. Because I was banned for that thing, and the saddest part is that my customers are got their emails and Mailchimp customers service says that I shoul do a double opt-in procedure, even I've got the legal rights to mailing my customers (btw my audience is more than 10K of emails) And one more thing: I hope that doon will be available a World Map with the real-time open/click actions

James A.
James A.
National Manager Information Systems in Australia
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 201-500 Employees

Mailchimp has evolved with the changing demands of the sophisticated market but it is simple to use.

5 last year

Comments: Mailchimp's flexibility and adaptability to many different user cases has allowed it to meet all of our core requirements.

Pros:

The best thing about Mailchimp is it is so easy to get started and communicating with your subscribers. There are simple and easy ways for subscribers to subscribe and unsubscribe. Mailchimp is so much more than just an outbound email tool. Email Templates allow quick professional communications to be created by your organisation on brand and at no additional cost. Powerful but easy to use functionality allows the end user to setup onboarding communication plans and execute automated communications to new subscribers. Multi email setup is easy to complete. Subscriber management also intelligiently scans your incoming subscribers to remove the ones that have trending behaviours with regards to unsubcribe and spam reporting. API integration is built in and connected to most common platforms. There there isn't a direct connection you can utilise online software integrations like Zapier to automate steps. This allows you to connect one system to another and transfer and share information and unsubscribes to your CRM for example.

Cons:

Mailchimp has increased its functionality and managed to keep these new features easy to use and adopt. I would say one con is that people don't use half of the available functionality to their advantage. They have tightened up their pricing and reduced the functionality for their lower/free tiers but I think this is more than fair. Make sure you choose the right payment plan, either monthly or pay as you go that matches your requirements.

Tina S.
Author in Romania
Publishing, Self Employed

Best for beginners and experts alike

5 last year

Comments: My experience is positive. I don't intend to switch from Mailchimp.

Pros:

After testing other similar software, I came to the conclusion that Mailchimp is the best if you're just starting out. Reasons: - it's super easy and quick to create an account. You can start sending emails right away. - the free plan is very generous (2,000 subscribers, 12,000 emails/month - and if you clean your list regularly, the ex-email addresses you had on your list won't count toward your billing. Simply select them and click archive and you're done). - you can automate, schedule emails, segment your audience by sign-up date, sign-up source, previous campaign activity (whether they opened the previous or not), automation activity, etc. - you can create landing pages, embeddable sign-up forms, send an automated welcome email or subscription confirmation. - create tags so that you can easily manage your audience. - contains easy email builder. - emails are less likely to end up in the spam folder - compared to Mailerlite. So, for experts, it has all the tools you need for email marketing and for beginners, when you're just starting out and you're curious what's all the hype about email marketing, it offers a generous free plan so you can test what works for you and what not. It's important for beginners to have a place to test their knowledge and Mailchimp's free plan is simply the best for that. Just thinking that the general open rate is between 20-30%, that means if you have 2,000 subs, you can expect a min of 400 opens, which does not guarantee sales.

Cons:

The contact support is zero/non-existent for the free plan. If you want to send emails in the business/ make money online/ affiliate marketing niche, your account will be suspended immediately by a bot. And no one will ever reply to your email to reactivate your account. If you use the free plan and run into some issues, try searching for solutions in the knowledge base or online.

Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Director of Marketing in UK
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use and manage for small business

4 last year

Pros:

MailChimp has certainly evolved and changed to suit business needs in the 5 years we have been using it. At first we only used it for HTML emails, but have since gone on to use Landing Pages, signup forms via Audiences, lead management, etc. As a small marketing team, we need a nimble and easy to use program and MailChimp is it.

Cons:

Often times the templates can be frustrating as blocks won’t work or can’t be overwritten

Madison K.
Marketing Specialist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

My Favorite Email-Builder

5 last year

Comments: I love Mailchimp. When I started at a new company last year, I convinced them to switch from their previous program to Mailchimp for email building because it just provides a better product. They've been ecstatic and we find ourselves using it more and more. At all of the companies/organizations I've been privileged enough to work for that use Mailchimp, it has been a critical tool in marketing, sales, and communication. I cannot speak highly enough of it, and I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Pros:

Mailchimp is the best email builder I've ever used. I've worked in many other programs over the years but none work as seamlessly or have the same visual result as Mailchimp. In addition, the audience management feature is accessible and easy to use, and their analytics are incredible learning tools. That being said, my experience with Mailchimp is primarily only in the email builder, and I have not done enough with their other marketing features to be able to speak on them.

Cons:

There are only a few features about Mailchimp that are lacking, but they pale in comparison to the power and capabilities of the entire platform. I would love the option to use an image as a background in an email, I would love to be able to add attachments to an email (i.e. a PDF, image, or another document), and I would love to be able to embed a wider range of items into the "code" widget (i.e. a pdf book-flipper like Flipsnack, or a video embedded from a site other than YoutTube, like Wistia). However, overall my experience with this plaform and its capabilities is overwhelmingly positive, and these are only small critiques and wish-list items.