15 years helping Irish businesses

About Birdview PSA

Birdview provides a 360-degree view of projects, resources and finances. Collaborate effectively and benefit from insightful analytics.

Learn more about Birdview PSA

Pros:

Cons:

You cannot easily print a time line w/details. There are many situations at our company when we need to print a timeline and to my knowledge this cannot be done.

Birdview PSA ratings

4.2
4.6
4.2
4.3

8.3/10

Birdview PSA has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 290 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Birdview PSA before?

Christian
Christian
Temp Office in US
Machinery, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Easy Projects - Honest Review

Comments: Easy Projects has really helped our business quote projects and collect data on our previous projects. This made it possible to make comparisons and drill into our data to determine where our weaknesses were. We we're able to identify key areas, and improve them, creating shorter lead times, and increasing the efficiency of our resources.

Pros:

I like the structure Easy Projects provides. It's nice to have a software that is pre-built and ready right out of the box to collect your data and analyze it with reports. Instead of using software that you have to build your own reports, charts, and metrics. Easy Projects makes it simple to budget resources, time, and capital. Easy Projects also integrates with Zapier, which helped us automate most of our time entry needs.

Cons:

Some times the structure was too ridged. The financial tab isn't built for non-profit, and the learning curve for using the software was fairly steep.

Marcy
Manager of Project Operations in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Complete, well-thought-out, user-friendly solution with amazing customer service to boot

Pros:

There is a lot to list here. When we went hunting around for new PM software, we had a long list of needs & wants. Every competitor we reviewed fell way short. Not only did Easy Projects meet all of our needs, they are constantly innovating & improving upon the platform, making it better as you go. But on top of it all, they listed, and I mean I listened to and took lots of time with us to understand our needs and come up with the best approaches to tweak our instance to meet or exceed them. We're still in the implementation stages, but I'm impressed with how much work, attention to detail, and care they have put in all along the way, and I have no doubt the end product is going to be absolutely stellar. Their patience with our ever-evolving needs alone should be commended!

Cons:

Wish we could tweak some native fields, but that's nit-picky stuff. Overall we're happy with everything, but again we're still in the setup & transitoin phases.

Jane
Senior Researcher in India
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51–200 Employees

Can't imagine work without it!

4.0 6 days ago New

Pros:

At my organization, we often work on multiple projects simultaneously. Birdview makes it very easy to track progress across projects, view tasks for the day/week across all projects in one place, and easily navigate between projects using filters.

Cons:

I haven't gotten much use out of the task progress or financial tracking features, I hope to in the next 6 months. Would love to see a timer feature like Toggl Track for this.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Development Writer in US
, 51–200 Employees

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

Comments: My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

Pros:

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

Cons:

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Easy Projects is a robust, easy-to-use project management solution

Comments: When it comes to managing projects, teams of any size can benefit greatly from using Easy Projects. It's simple to learn and implement, and it equips groups with all they need to run projects efficiently. It also has a responsive and helpful customer service crew. The only drawbacks are the app's lack of features and the associated expense.

Pros:

It's a breeze to implement and keep tabs on how much time and effort you're spending on every type of movement for different projects. I like that I can record my workouts and keep track of my progress.

Cons:

The price tag of Easy Projects may be prohibitive for some groups, despite the fact that it is a fantastic tool. Teams may have to pay more for add-ons like time monitoring and resource management because they are not included in the basic plan. Additionally, there is a severe lack of functionality in the mobile app.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Simple Tasks, Useful Project Management Software

Comments: It facilitates collaboration and information sharing between workers engaged in various stages of product creation. Incredibly user-friendly, it allows you to effortlessly monitor how much time is spent on each activity across all projects. I like that data may be recorded automatically and that I can keep a record of my progress.

Pros:

It's a fantastic medium for sharing information about ongoing projects and their respective stages of development. Time changes are easy to implement, and the status of each process may be viewed and updated as needed.

Cons:

After a project has been authorized, I'd like to see whether there's any way to make minor changes to it. I'd like to revise the project's timetable and timeline in the event that my supervisor is unavailable to do so.

Colton
Threat Analyst Manager in Canada
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Great product with tons of customization.

Pros:

We love that each of our team has the ability to have a different view, so that way they see only what is important to them. Plus, we can see everyone's progress without having to bug them.

Cons:

Although very small, the UI is a little outdated. Could definitely benefit from some more colours!

Design, 51–200 Employees

Better Than Competitors Used

Pros:

I enjoy the user interface for time trackingPulling critical reports is easier than other competitorsIntegration with other products like NetSuite allow for easier flow of project setup.

Cons:

Pulling the right report across different projects can be difficult without proper training and guidance.

Carri
Carri
Program Manager in US
Research, 201–500 Employees

Easy Task Tracking and Time Logging

Comments: Positive. We requested lots of features and they did their best to add them to the road map. Some were done some weren't but overall a good project management system.

Pros:

The time entry feature is easy to use and view

Cons:

Can't split out features/users by portfolio. If you add them to one they are a part of all project portfolios

Insurance, 10,000+ Employees

Great platform

Pros:

Easy to use and predictive. It makes me the life easier.

Cons:

Everything likes me. I dont have more comments.

Phil
Project Manager in UK
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11–50 Employees

Good Software - Intuitive and Lots of useful reporting tools

Comments: Replaces multiple documents, spreadsheets and processes into one place

Pros:

More user-friendly and intuitive than MS Project. Tracking financial information was the main reason for our transition to BirdView. Easy to track hours spent and where we had different spreadsheets for different functions and departments - Birdview has everything in one place. Chat support is good - although we're in the UK we get answers in the afternoon or the next day. Integration with Outlook is valuable addition - it will set tasks for you. The approval feature for documents is also good. We have different order sign-off values. Uploading the document and requesting approval is much easier than email, print, sign and scan. Custom forms feature and transfer to projects works well (when combined with Project templates). Resource loading allows managers to track if people are close to being overloaded and waiting for an improvement on this to be implemented. The company is very receptive to improvement suggestions.

Cons:

The onboarding process is a little quick and all upfront... It would be better to have it in two phases, an introduction and then a few weeks after a question and answer session. Difficult to create a GANTT chart for a particular project - each task you want to show has to be a milestone or set by priority. Output can be difficult to read when a long-term project for dates. Custom forms work, but meeting minutes not so much - text-based minutes, not a table or preset format. It would be good to create tasks based upon individual points raised in meeting Resource loading-40 hours of work over 20 days is loaded at 2 hrs per day, even though the bathtub principle tells you that the work loading is likely to be more at the beginning of the task and more at the end, with little input required in the middle. Apparently there is an update to be implemented shortly to correct this.

Sonia
Senior Graphic Designer in US

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

Pros:

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

Cons:

I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!

Kyle
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

Comments: I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

Pros:

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

Cons:

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Raphael
Raphael
Manager of CCNB-INNOV Advanced Manufacturing and Welding in Canada
Design, 51–200 Employees

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

Comments: It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Pros:

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

Cons:

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Easy Projects is easy to use

Comments: For a small company the tool works well. Easy Projects does fit the name. We started off using the tool for our department and it met our needs well. As we tried to bring other areas into the tool, it became clear that we needed more.

Pros:

The ease of setup from scratch. We migrated our data from a home grown solution into Easy Projects which streamline our migration. Customer service helped a great deal during out implementation. A tool that follows the concept of keeping it simple.

Cons:

As we advanced our business needs, the tool was not able to grow with us. For downloading attached project files had to be done one a one by one basis which is time consuming when you have 40 files to download. We could not directly access the files.

Machinery, 51–200 Employees

One Place for everything

Comments: Scheduling has been the biggest benefactor of EP, allowing us to be more precise with parts orders and saving us time and money with on-time parts deliveries.

Pros:

Everything we need is in this software, from scheduling at higher levels to project production at the floor level. It greatly improves our ability to see the health of every project on the floor from any office. EP's commitment to helping and listening to their customers has also been a great asset. It is comforting to know that our investment is a value to them and it shows in there continual communication with our company on all levels.

Cons:

Minor UI issues. For instance, I would like to be able to expand or slide the size of my tasks on my home page so I could see more of the information without actually opening some of the windows.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

A solid project management solution

Comments: We are a busy marketing and communications office with a very heavy and steady workload. Easy Projects helps to foster communication within our office around projects of varying priorities.

Pros:

Easy Projects helps us to establish accountability and stick to deadlines. There are multiple ways to view one's assignments, which is a helpful way to accommodate different preferences and working styles.

Cons:

It's not feasible to share work product -- especially larger files, such as layered design projects or videos -- through the system. The ability to do so or otherwise foster collaboration within the platform would be very helpful.

Crystal
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Comments: Amazing!

Pros:

It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Cons:

Nothing. This is great. No complaints at all.

Hospital & Health Care

An easy-to-use software that provides a common ground for our team to complete projects

Comments: More interaction with my team and ability to quickly share what we're working on

Pros:

Easy-to-use Ability to customize your workspace to fit your specific needs Ability to look up past projects, even ones you haven't worked on Ability to keep track of time spent on projects

Cons:

Inability to have direct contact with people on your team for certain projects. For example, a "chat" function would be perfect to get quick questions answered rather than having them posted in each milestone. Sometimes I miss notifications because someone forgot to notify me. It is annoying to receive notifications for every single interaction in a milestone, by incorporating a "chat", this would minimize the amount of interaction in a milestone - leaving just the important posts and recaps to be in each milestone of each project.

Matt
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Easy projects makes the projects managers easier!

Pros:

Easy projects has helped making the projects easier for our clients. We manage easy projects for several client projects. it helps managing projects with the team and the client. The project statistics helps getting a high level summary about the project status. Reports works great.

Cons:

No issues with managing projects using Easy Projects application. It helps managing the projects better and making it successful.

Annalee
Annalee
Civil Engineering, 11–50 Employees

Streamlined, easy-to-use

Pros:

Easy Projects has allowed us to keep many complicated projects moving forward simultaneously. As a new user, I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all of the functions it offers. We chose it because it combined the best parts of numerous project-management softwares into one.

Cons:

The biggest limitation so far has been the mobile app interface, but they are actively working on it and it has already improved greatly. The web-based interface is great. I would also note that any time I have problems/questions, or even suggestions on things we'd like to see, the Customer Service team is great and it never fails that within a few months they're working on the suggested feature my management team had come up with.

Olga
Olga
Certified Sports Nutritionist in Spain
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Great tool boosting teams productivity and collaboration

Comments: better team communication; structured projects.
We did have to request few custom developments that were implemented for our organisation - however it was not an issue - development was done on time and according to the brief provided.

Pros:

It is easy to use, self explanatory software that allow program and project planning down to granular task level. The team support behind is great - always there to answer any questions or provide training if needed.

Mbonjo
Network Engineer in US
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Best and recommended Software for Project management

Comments: It's been an amazing experience using Easy Projects..it has helped me to create projects and finish them up in real time and least time i could ever imagine

Pros:

Easy Projects has alot of Amazing stuffs in it in that..it has great project templates for customization which can help for fast development of projects and also has an amazing user interface which is simple and easy to go along with

Cons:

Using Easy Projects has been a great experience.i haven't really come across anything which is unlikely to be negative about It

Diego
Owner in Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

My Fundamental Tool

Comments: My dream? Start my own business.
Financial Resources? Very Low
Assistance needed? High
Easy Projects satisfied all the above and went beyond them.
Being a professional with two college degrees and having worked in many fields developed my desire to have my own business, but realized that the startup could be way difficult although you have an idea in place, because you don´t know exactly what to do first and then what follows and so on, and how to achieve it. Easy Projects was truly that impulse I needed, and now, reviewing it became my fundamental daily activity to take the most out of each day and because of it I am following easy, simple, but efficient steps towards achieving my dream and I am so satisfied because my personal project is becoming alive in the most organized way as I always wanted and furthermore it helped me develop more ideas than the original one.
I do really appreciate the initiative of this company that created Easy Projects with the true conscience to help entrepreneurs and professionals to follow important projects and be able to output high unimaginable projects with a truly high developed yet simple technology.
I have no cons against it because I have everything I need and even more, I am impressed how these guys thought and keep thinking on every need one may have while creating a project, and these needs are solved in advance. They have also inspired me on how to give my Customers a good service.
Diego S.
Acron Founder (Private Small Business Entrepreneur)

Logic Software Response

9 years ago

Diego, Thanks a lot for your review! I'm really happy Easy Projects helps you get closer to your dream. Vadim Katcherovski Chief Make-It-Happen Officer

Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

A straightforward tool for organizing and tracking multiple projects with relative ease.

Pros:

The Easy Projects interface is intuitive and easy to learn. It provides several options for sorting and organizing projects, and it allows multiple users to access and view projects easily, which is helpful on collaborative projects like the ones we mostly work on.

Cons:

We could not seem to get the Dashboard function to work as we needed it to, so we don't use that at all, which makes seeing an overview of current projects a little cumbersome. But we worked with EP to find a workaround solution that is satisfactory.