BrainCert Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About BrainCert

BrainCert is the easiest way to learn, teach, and collaborate online. BrainCert offers four products in one unified solution.

Learn more about BrainCert

Amar P.
Systems admin
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/7/2019

"BrainCert Enterprise LMS review"

Comments: It has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.

Pros: Being able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3

Cons: At first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use. My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.

Hi Amar,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

William S.
Dean of Hospitality
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2019

"BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs"

Pros: Webinar Options
Shareable Exams
Low Cost Enterprise Options
Comprehensive Test Building Options

Cons: Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses
Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

• Reviewed on 12/10/2019
Jacob C.
Coordinator of Foundation Operations
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2020

"Western NY PGA BrainCert Review"

Comments: It has been a great experience and the product has been very beneficial for our PGA Section

Pros: Very easy to use and it was easy to roll out to our membership to sign-up.

Cons: Some of the back office office menus could be simpler and there are some repeat questions when setting up.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2020
Addie L.
Vice President of Professional Development
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/5/2018

"This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!"

Comments: Time and money saved for my company.

Pros: I like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.

Cons: Some of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.

Hi Addie,

• Reviewed on 1/5/2018
Satisfied member
  • Reviewed on 5/2/2014

"Wonderful service"

Comments: It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control.
Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

Pros: From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Cons: Not applicable

• Reviewed on 5/2/2014
Darius C.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/1/2019

"Updated Review of Braincert"

Comments: I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Pros: Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Cons: I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

• Reviewed on 2/1/2019
Ellen H.
Education Specialist
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/9/2017

"BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive"

Comments: Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Pros: The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Cons: I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

by BrainCert on 15/9/2017

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

• Reviewed on 14/9/2017
Jatin G.
Project Lead
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2019

"Brain Cert- Used for Mock test"

Comments: I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

Pros: 1. Navigation is easier
2. Content was ok

Cons: 1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

Hi Jatin,

• Reviewed on 26/10/2019
Zoran P.
DevOps Engineer

"E-Learning Platform"

Comments: Helped a lot to pass SA Pro

Pros: Q & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam

Cons: It would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question

Hi Zoran,

Kevin H.
Sr. Principle Cloud Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

"Great service"

Pros: The practice exams seem to be of high quality and I've found them to be very helpful in preparing for upcoming exams.

Cons: Software can be a little glitchy from time to time.

Hi Kevin,

Rabab S.
student
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2019

"best platform"

Comments: i subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends

Pros: its easy to read and use this platform for study process

Cons: we have to log in everytime we open the website

• Reviewed on 14/10/2019
Mushiba O.
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/8/2017

"LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!"

Comments: It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Pros: Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

by BrainCert on 15/9/2017

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

• Reviewed on 30/8/2017
Ebrahim M.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2018

"Powerful VC"

Pros: Stable and have API , so I could integratet it with our system

Cons: layout in IPhone mobile browsers "Video not working " and resposive not good

• Reviewed on 5/12/2018
Aliyar S.
Aliyar S.
Manager, Oracle & SAP Basis Operations
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/6/2016

"Cool tool for E-Learning"

Comments: Started using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.

Pros: Very nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces.
Good startup price with multiple options
Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.

Cons: Basic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.

• Reviewed on 9/6/2016
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/2/2021

"Terrible support and seriously outdated technology"

Comments: Disappointing and frustrating.

Pros: We first consider the ability to use SCORM, but at the end, it was not worth it.

Cons: The system is outdated and it is not intuitive to use. It could take weeks or even months before you can get your head around it. Support is not always available. The website is saying it is based in the US but from sales journey to support, all are done in India by Indian teams.

by BrainCert on 29/3/2021

Thanks for taking your time to write a review. BrainCert team is based in US and India locations and your account manager is assigned based on your first interaction with the platform. It's unclear which part of the platform you think is 'outdated' as we are a comprehensive eLearning provider and deliver anything from adaptive testing to blended courses to virtual classrooms. We do provide excellent support for SCORM 2004 and 4th edition content packages. Support is done through our ticketing system. As long as you have the support ticket created, priority support is delivered in a timely manner. We would love to work with you again to sort out your issues. Thank you again for your time!

• Reviewed on 13/2/2021
Prasad K.
Senior Consultant
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

"Devops certification course"

Pros: I really like the brain cert devops professional test papers, they are 8 of them which helped in answering the questions in the real exam

Cons: It was costly compared to others but i like the no of papers

Hi Prasad,

Integration Manager, EAB Development
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/4/2017

"Ready to go live! a cloud based LMS platform with a ton of capabilities at a fraction of cost"

Pros: I really like virtual classroom, courses platform with online testing capabilities. White labeling capabilities will allow enterprise clients to customize per their branding standards. Out-of-box platform utilization reporting capabilities are very powerful to track effectiveness of course offerings. Having worked on various bulky ERP/LMS systems, I am finding Braincert platform very powerful and a great buy for your organizations small scale as well as large scale LMS or training/testing needs.

Cons: many features are available out of box, curious to see which one is highly utilized by end users....

• Reviewed on 7/4/2017
Claire dupont
  • Reviewed on 11/1/2014

"Exceptional Educational Value"

Comments: As an Online Teacher I have struggled for years to engage students through other online platforms like email and chat software. After discovering BrainCert my teaching abilities and student engagement have increased substantially. There are so many uses for BrainCert not only to be used by teachers but coaches of sports teams, business managers for remote employees and many more. I would highly recommend BrainCert to everyone.

Pros: The two main pros I see with BrainCert is the fact that you can now engage with your students as well as the multiple tools that are included in BrainCert.

Cons: The only con I have come to see with BrainCert is that I wish it would have been developed earlier. I have not had any issues since purchasing and using this platform.

• Reviewed on 11/1/2014
Enterprise Architect
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/2/2017

"Great Tool"

Comments: I have been using this tool for quite a while now and have found that it greatly enhances the ability to collaborate with my colleagues. Multi-screen sharing, ease of having face-face video calls, whiteboards have become critical tools in my arsenal. I have been encouraging my wife to also use this tool as part of her graduate-level lectures as it gives her access to great tools like Wolfram Alpha.

Pros: Whiteboard, Multi-screen sharing, Video, Wolfram Alpha

Cons: Multiple browser support can be improved

• Reviewed on 3/2/2017
Ishmael garikai K.
Country Information Technology Lead
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/10/2019

"Certification for the Brain"

Comments: Have acquired valuable knowledge on Global Data Protection Regulation which has changed our organisational approach to data privacy issues.

Pros: Very informative, interactive, quality audios and videos.

Cons: When you write tests all attempts are recorded, really wanted the best mark to be saved.

Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 8/3/2019

"Brain Cert for online training"

Pros: Ease of use, features are robust for the online learning environment. Online testing integration is very nice.

Cons: We are providing live training sessions therefore this software seemed too robust for what we need. Maybe in the future as our online classes grow we will need the features. I think it is a great idea and found it to be better and easier to use than other LMS softwares. Support was a little slow which I didn't like.

• Reviewed on 8/3/2019
Pankaj B.
Teacher
E-Learning, Self Employed

"Good Job !!!"

Pros: I have tried many but this one is easy to use.

Cons: Prices must be less for individuals those who are involved in social service and not making money out of it.

Hi Pankaj,

Abhishek G.
Technology Specialist
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2019

"Braincert Review"

Pros: The contents of the practice tests are very good, which helped me in exam preparation.

Cons: Lack of features, no practice mode with option to pause the test midway.
The webpage is not that great, and navigation is a problem.
Expected to have better explanations of the answers.

Hi Abhishek,

• Reviewed on 19/10/2019
Full Stack Developer Intern
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Overall a good app to teach students."

Pros: I like the fact that you can teach someone while sitting in another corner of the world.

Cons: The thing that it pinched me about was that it's pricing. You can add some more features to make it worth the price. Sometimes, it also lagged in between while teaching.

Sarah H.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Great teaching experience"

Pros: Very easy to use. Easy to train others.

Cons: Absolutely none. Great experience. Could not ask for more.