About Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Learn more about Trello

Pros:

Trello's design and user-friendly interface makes this software not only extremely effective, but also visually pleasing. I am a designer by trade and I like things to be beautiful.

Cons:

I hate the way that they don't have a customer for Linux. I likewise hate that it's an electronic application that you must be online to utilize.

Trello ratings

4.5
4.3
4.3
4.6

8.5/10

Trello has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 21,777 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Trello before?

Filter reviews (21,777)

Astrid
Astrid
Senior IT Recruiter in El Salvador
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Employees

Remote Project Management? Trello is your tool!

5.0 last month New

Comments: "Chef Kiss! 5 stars, would totally use it again"
I know it's super cliche but is true, I love Trello and after working with sooooo many project management tools Trello is among my Top 3, and whenever a new client tells me "Let me add you to our Trello Board" I cry put of joy because I know I am gonna have the information and support I need just a click away.

Pros:

Honestly, there are so many things to like about Trello, how user-friendly it is, you can literally teach anyone how to use Trello in less than 20 minutes. Super easy for people who are starting doing project management, visually a blast and you are able to have full visibility of stages and day-to-day tasks. Managing backlog is super easy and you are able to truly focus on what is important and not feel like you leaving anything out.

Cons:

If you are looking for a more confidential set type of tool maybe Trello is not your thing. Some of the projects I manage need some part to be public and others to be more on the low and since Trello is more focus on open collaboration I find myself needing to share classified files outside the tool which can complicate and confuse my peers, but honestly is more of the project itself than the tool.

Alternatives Considered: Workzone, monday.com, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Trello: User-friendliness, I love using Trello when working with a team who is new to Project Managing software since it so easy to use and explain.

Switched From: Jira, GoodDay, Confluence and ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to Trello: Price value comparative.

Dylan
Dylan
Operations Manager in Australia
Printing, 11-50 Employees

The only task management tool that has ever stuck with our team

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We have been happily using Trello for years. We use the free version (with occasional upgrades) and it's powerful enough to do exactly what we want. Without Trello I think we would get far less done!

Pros:

We have a remotely dispersed team, and users at all levels of familiarity/interest in software tools. Trello is the only tool that has ever stuck and that our users have continued to use without constant prodding. It's simple enough to look like a structured wall of post-it notes for users who want that, but has enough granular controls that other users can label/colour-code/due-date to their heart's content. The UI is very well structured and both sets of users can happily co-exist. It also allows easy colloboration with our external development team.

Cons:

Sometimes I feel during busy periods that I lose track of individual updates (due to the sheer volume). I end up having to go board by board and card by card to ensure I don't miss something. Having a better system to watch certain cards/lists would help filter this.

Trindiad de Jesus
ceo in Mexico
Printing, 2-10 Employees

The worst to organize projects

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It was not a good experience at all, it cost us a lot to use it and above all to make it work efficiently, in the end we decided to leave it.

Pros:

I can't say many positive things, the truth is that although the application fulfills enough of what was promised in everything it falls short.

Cons:

Problems of all kinds from alerts to the lack of update of tasks, we used the tool to organize our projects a bit but it was counterproductive, it was not updated on time so the tasks did not appear done, did not sound or send the alerts. We lost on several occasions the projects that we already had organized. It was a total fiasco but hopefully they will correct it over time.

Marie
Founder in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

Great for Simple Start Up Purposes

5.0 last month New

Comments: Trello was perfect for when I needed to organize my ideas and projects as a team of one and even adding 2-3 assistants, it was great for assinging tasks that have clear miletones and steps or even repeatable tasks that we could put on recurring deadlines. As the team and the business has grown, howeer we have started to see the limitations of the software for managing more comples workflows with multiple stakeholders and will probably be transitioning off of Trello as soon as we can upskill in a more dynamic platform/customize what we need in a system that has more functionality.

Pros:

Trello is amazing or solopreneurs and small teams where you may be managing juts a couple of VAs. It llows you to easily create tasks with detailed descriptions, checklists and attachments or links to other resources. From there you can assign the tasks, set deadlines and keep all communications about the task or project all in one place. Our team has several boards that we use for managing the business and each one helps us stay on task and in communication in between regular team meetings. Trello is also great because it is ver intuitive as a kanban board and allows multiple views for different learning styles and organization methods ( list view, calendar etc) so everyone can find a way to make it work for them. We recently upgraded a tier so that we could add deadlines and assign subtasks to people and its a game changer for supporting workflows. Also, having the abiliy to add Zaps with other software tools is amazing for if you want to automatically assing some workflows for things like appointment bookings or payments.

Cons:

The one thing that is limiting about Trello is you cannot create dependencies for tasks. If one deadline gets bumped there is now way to automate the timeline udates to the rest of the project - this has to be done manually (ugh). Also, the deadlines in the checklists do not show up in the personal board view, so if you have team members who are looking for a daily dashboard of their assignments, they won't see the detailed tasks assigned to them, only the headline projects/cards. It's because of this limitation that we are starting to look at other more robust project management tools like Notion or Asana that allow you to create those dependencies automatically and notify task owners of those changes.

Alternatives Considered: 17hats, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Trello: Asana was way too complex for us when we were starting out - the platform was overwhelming and interface elt cluttered compared to Trello's simplicity and desing Monday - we looked at this to see if it would help us stay organized around projects and product developmepnt but found the manual building of the boards tedious. Also, was not as intuitive for creating custom views. 17 Hats - we tried this for a while to see if it could replace Trello and it was pretty limited in terms of prject management capacity. We also tried to pull in all of our surveys and onboarding tools that exist in other platforms, and this was just a mess on the back end in terms of keeping track of the data. UI felt clunky and we couldn't make it prettier with the customizations provided

urban
urban
Marketing Manager in Kenya
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Trello tracker review

5.0 last month New

Comments: With just an email notification am able to get all the key team members on board about a campaign, their views, comments and also assign tasks easily.

Pros:

I like the fact that i am able to clearly label and track multiple projects helps ease communication with project members and delegate tasks. It has a file storage option which is easy to use. As a team leader, am able to give access to different team member as per the project requirements. communicate with project members and delegate tasks.

Cons:

Trello is unable to lock data for specific tasks

Darshan
Darshan
Software Engineer in India

Excelent tool for the project management

5.0 last month New

Comments: I got an excellent experience with Trello. It is a very useful tool for project management. I highly recommend to all at least take the experience of this tool.

Pros:

What is like most about this software is the display time of the ticket. How old is the ticket and how long has it been in the works? I get what is expected from the project management tools.

Cons:

I've been using this tool for 2+ years and I don't have any least like about Trello. I had a great experience with this tool.

Alternatives Considered: Jira and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Trello: I choose Trello over this alternative product because of the ease to use and I see great UI for use.

Tomasz
Tomasz
CTO in Poland

Super easy project manager, and it's free

5.0 last month New

Comments: I'm pleased with the experience. We started with the free account, now we are using a premium one. I remember Trello before the Atlassian acquisition and I think it is heading in the right direction.

Pros:

I like how easy and intuitive it is. We moved from JIRA and it was a good decision

Cons:

Sometimes you get a feeling that it is too easy. You can't add conditional actions (buttons) even with Butler.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in US
Market Research, 2-10 Employees

A great team project and task management tool

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Trello is a very easy to use project and task management platform. We use it to manage projects where we create content for our online assets like social networks and video channels. Also, we use Trello to brainstorm new ideas and place them in different boards. In our team experience with believe the progress tracking is one of the best features of Trello.

Cons:

When Trello fusion their platform with Atlassian, the interface changed, and we needed to learn quite a bit again how to use the collaboration platform. It was not a big deal; however, we had some issues at the beginning of those changes.

Alternatives Considered: Asana

Reasons for Switching to Trello: We believe Trello is easier to use than Asana.

Tristan
Tristan
Game Developer in South Africa
Computer Games, 2-10 Employees

Is Trello REALLY useful?

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Good experience overall and very useful for group work. Would not really use it for solo projects

Pros:

This software is great for keeping track of your project tasks, especially when you are working in a group

Cons:

It can be a bit tricky to navigate for beginners and a bit frustrating

Lisa
Owner in Canada
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

A great asset for our group

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: For simple checklists and projects it's been great. And now that the automations are all set up, and I have to commend the trailer support team for helping us we really appreciate it, everything runs perfectly. It's easy to adjust once you remember how to work the automations, and easy to change any of the individual checklists. We probably still only use a small percentage of what the program can do. It's probably even better than I know!

Pros:

One of the best things about Trello is also one of the most complex things and that is the automations. Once you have all the automation set up, it's a beautiful thing, however setting them up is an absolute drag. Like I say though, once it's done, it is seamless. I love it. Otherwise the software is extremely easy to use, the checklists are easy to make, the workflow is easy to follow and it's so easy for different people to know what their tasks are and easy for them to complete them and Mark them done. Very happy that we gave Trello a try. For most users the free version is probably enough so it's great value also!

Cons:

Everything is great except setting up those automations. It's just so complicated. Maybe for someone very advanced in computers it would be easy, however I can't even imagine it. I'm a fairly advanced user however this was very difficult.

Alternatives Considered: monday sales CRM

Reasons for Switching to Trello: The free trial of Monday and it was so incredibly complicated I gave up. Trello and itself is complicated enough, I didn't need it to be more so. Plus Monday was more expensive.

Sophia
Sophia
Digital Marketing Manager in US

I couldn't work without my Trello

5.0 last month New

Comments: Amazing. I have been able to completely do away with paper notebooks for organization and project management. Having all my tasks available online to access from my computer and phone has improved my productivity and organization.

Pros:

I love the opportunity to organize my boards, add tasks, bullets, checklists, multi-media, links and more into my projects. I love the ability to color code and to see my progress as I am finishing tasks. I use my Trello boards as my bible day to day for work and life tasks and projects. As my team's manager, I am also able to track everyone's projects to make sure we're staying on task and completing necessary and important deliverables. I am able to tag priority for certain tasks as well. Trello is the only way I stay organized with all of our projects. I also love the mobile app, as I can add, change, edit and check on tasks when I'm on-the-go.

Cons:

I don't like that you can't just "complete" a task / have the opportunity to cross it off. You can only "Archive" tasks. I'd like to be able to organize completed tasks in a better way, as it helps me track what me and my team have worked on in the past week or month as I report to my manager.

Alternatives Considered: Evernote Teams

Reasons for Switching to Trello: More robust features

Ahmad Farhad
Cheif Marketing Officer in US
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

Bring Discipline into your Business!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I love Trello, it's an amazing product. I can use Trello for my personal goals and business goals with great and nice tasks management. This product has been helping my for 2 years to plan and execute my goals. Thank you for this wonderful product!

Pros:

Trello has a great user interface and is useful for project management. I easy can plan several projects, pin tasks, track the progress of work, manage the team's work, and meet my deadlines in a very easy way.

Cons:

I don't feel like missing any feature or tool while using Trello, but I love to see new features in Trello soon.

Alternatives Considered: Airtable

Reasons for Choosing Trello: Becuase I couldn't be able to track my works in Excel, and also Trello has easy and nice user interface than Airtable for my works.

Switched From: Airtable and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Trello: Because, the management and features of Trello are more worthy than any products I consider. The Trello workflow management is a main useful tool for my business growth.

Jesse
UX Director in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

An exception agile development management tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Our experience with Trello comes from managing multiple, enterprise class interface and application design projects using Trello.

Pros:

The ability to quickly setup new workspaces, create lanes (lists), tasks and assign them to the appropriate team member makes using Trello a time saver. You can also customize Boards with different backgrounds, etc to differentiate them from other projects, which is nice. Being able to list the work needing to be done (backlog), the stages of development or production it will go through (lists / lanes), assign team members to specific tasks and attach images, docs, etc. at the task level creates a highly collaborative and feature rich product from a very simple interface.

Cons:

Honestly, there's nothing that I would change at this point. It works flawlessly and efficiently. Our teams love it.

Alternatives Considered: Jira and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Trello: Monday is cumbersome and the interface isn't as intuitive as Trello. Monday more about lists and collab than moving a projects tasks through production stages and managing task completion, delivery, etc.

Switched From: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Trello: The feature set of Trello matched exactly what we were looking for and replaced a discontinued product (AgileZen) that we were using regularly.

Oussama
Marketing Manager in Algeria
Import & Export, 11-50 Employees

Trello promising app

Comments: From my personal experience, I really liked using trello because it was free and widely spread among everyone proof of its effectiveness, I relied on it a lot during my study period for my Master in International Business, and I am very grateful to Trello because it was very useful in organizing my time and study programs and reminding me of notes because exams period often It is stressful and forgetful, now I rely on Trello to manage my content on social media, and I even used it repeatedly in managing the marketing team of the company in which I work as a marketing manager because I see it as much easier and simpler than other applications in the same category, and most importantly, it is never expensive so it will be A very supportive point for startups and entrepreneurs who are about to launch their own path.

Pros:

From what I have noticed in my field, the Trello application is one of the most popular applications among budding entrepreneurs because it is free and available to almost everyone. Trello has many options to deal with your daily program or project, which can adapt to different types of tasks or projects, you can use Trello to organize your vacation, manage your work team, manage your own project, social networking sites, etc., there are many tools that enhance the flexibility of Trello to suit your preferences The user can use checklists to monitor tasks or colors to categorize them, and best of all, it allows you to accurately monitor the development of your performance at all levels.

Cons:

I can say that there are many features that could greatly improve Trello if they were added, such as a feature for voice recording of tasks for people who do not like to write very much, and we may go further and suggest the feature of converting voice recording to my book on Trello for dictation Tasks and comment on them, I think that these suggestions require huge investments in research and development and artificial intelligence, however, we can suggest simpler features such as adding the feature of sending notifications as reminders of tasks that need to be completed through user accounts on social networking sites, and we can always recommend the ability to add images and logos For the user, his project or his company in order to enhance the sense of belonging to the users in the long run, and as a final note, the best performance reports formulated in the form of tips and recommendations, i.e. not only inform me about my achievement percentage during the last week, but also advise me to improve my performance during the following week to compensate for the delay.

Manny
Product Engineer in US
Security & Investigations, 201-500 Employees

My go-to tool for simple, yet powerful task management

Comments: This used to be our teams' primary Scrum tool, and everyone was basically happy with it. When we moved to other software, we were wowed by all the built-in features of the new software at first, but eventually got dismayed by how clunky it was. Trello is the opposite. Simple, quick, responsive exactly where it counts. There are still some large areas where it could be improved, but it is still my personal go-to for task management.

Pros:

The best part about Trello is how responsive it is, and across all platforms. It has the snappiest and fastest task sorting speed among all the task management software I've used and still hasn't been beat. It doesn't matter if it's on the desktop app, the web app, or the mobile app. They all work lightning-quick and all update between each other within seconds. This sounds like a simple quality-of-life feature, but this responsiveness is absolutely crucial when it comes to dumping tasks into a list, sorting them between lists, and reordering by priority - which is, to me, the core of task management.

Cons:

I don't like how rigid the sizes of lists are. Sometimes I only want 2 or 3 lists filling my screen. Sometimes I want all my lists on the screen. The only way to do this is by installing some questionable plugins that may or may not be paid products, when this feature feels like it should be built-in. Navigating between boards is not as responsive or simple as navigating between cards and between lists. Moving any items between boards is a bit of a nightmare, and I wish I could somehow drag-and-drop things between boards the same way I can do with everything else in the software. The UI of everything other than the lists and cards is also unintuitive. There are buttons scattered everywhere across the top of the screen, and it's not clear why they are there nor what they do. Searching for cards and list could be simplified. There are a few search bars scattered throughout the various menus and I can never remember which one is going to let me search for the card/list I'm actually after.

Arun Sarathy
Arun Sarathy
Content Creator in India
Design, Self Employed

King of all Kanban Board Tools

Pros:

The power of Trello is in its simplicity and ease of use. Its interface seems light-weight right out of the box. I have used several similar tools later on (after finding / falling in love with Trello - first love, obviously) like Clickup, Taskade and a few others but I find myself always falling back to Trello for its intuitive workflow and simple-to-use features. If you are a solo creator like me, who wants to throw all the ideas into a board, track them with a simple flow like - 'do, doing, done', then Trello is all you need. Go for it, and thank me later!

Cons:

Sometimes, they keep changing their approach to their business which I found weird. But that's just me, may be. For example, they used to have Trello Gold for approximately $5 or so but they evolved and brought in different pricing tiers. I miss that but I also understand business models evolve with time. I also didn't like that many power-ups are just trials. Some useful ones cannot be used just easily. It asks for money to expand our experience with Trello. I believe its marketplace needs to evolve too by letting in more free power-ups.

Whit
Senior Director of Marketing and Communications in US
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees

A good task manager for small teams

Comments: I use Trello to manage the tasks of my part time workers, especially as we are working remotely. I am able to set up projects for the via cards and add any resource material they might need.

Pros:

I can use this to manage the task of several workers at the same time. Each of my employees have a board and I am able to add tasks to the board directly from my email. In that way, I am able to take things off of my to-do list because I know that the task is captured somewhere else and the job will be completed.

Cons:

I often have a difficult time building out a project in a way that makes sense to me. We use this much less for large project and much more for smaller individual tasks. I also wish there was a easier way of styling the cards. I have attempted to use the Trello code in the cards but unless you use them frequently, you have to relearn them all over each time.

Alternatives Considered: Asana

Reasons for Choosing Trello: Smartsheets was a powerful system but we didn't have anyone to manage it. Trello is much more simple to use if you do not have a project manager on staff.

Switched From: Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Trello: The Card system was a better system for task management for us.

Marketing and Campaigns Manager in UK
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees

I couldn’t live without Trello

Comments: Trello is great and I couldn’t live without it now.

Pros:

It’s so easy to use and it’s just going to work for you, if you don’t manage a project in a traditional way you can set up your Trello board however your line to manage that project.

Cons:

Getting the most out of Trello can sometimes mean either experimenting and finding the right third party plugin or using the built in tools to get it right. It can take time.

Alternatives Considered: Freedcamp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Trello: Asana was blocked by ICT and another patt of the team were using Trello, which made it more confident.

Switched From: Asana

Reasons for Switching to Trello: Trello was being used in other areas of the business.

Daniel
Financial Advisor in Israel
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Great free productivity tool to organize eyour thoughts

Comments: As a daily routine, I first implemented agile methodologies using Trello. The structure is simple, which makes it easy to understand, as well as to learn how to use it. Columns can be named whatever you like, and as many as you'd like. This is great for structures that are not conventional.

Pros:

Staying organized with projects for the week, month, quarter, etc. is very easy with this amazing cloud-based app. With the assistance of Trello, I have been able to plan my marketing strategies, social media use, and video/photography for my colleagues. Color-coded cards and backgrounds appeal to me because I am also a visual learner.

Cons:

It's interesting that Trello works better for some people than it does for me, even though I've collaborated with people who use it, and they raving about it. Trello's organization in rows and cards does not easily translate to my mind, even though it's very simple to use and very powerful. My brain finds it much easier to follow my own filing system outside of work, this is why I have made one by myself.

Ernesto
Lead Designer in UK
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

Trello Review

Comments: I've been using Trello now for over 2 years and have fully integrated this software until business as usual. It helps with project managememt and collaborating internally and with our customers.

Pros:

Having tried several varied project management softwares over the years Trello is not only the easiest to use but is so user friendly that anyone can start using from day one and within days will be an expert on its use. It's also free which is amazing.

Cons:

Maybe adding an option to change view styles would be an added extra worth having

Alternatives Considered: monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Trello: Cost and mobile app led me to move away from Microsoft to using Trello.

Switched From: Microsoft Project

Reasons for Switching to Trello: Once I began using it the choice was clear

Anton
Anton
SAP Team Lead in Australia

Simple Boards for Simple Project Management

Comments: I think that the Trello is a very useful tool to manage small and mid-size projects (or parts of big projects, like a board for a development team or boards for a specific team (not all-in-one). I have used Trello for 5 years now and what keeps me still using it - it's because it's the most simple task management software ever created and most of it is free. So why do You need something else (only if You're not looking for something more sophisticated)?

Pros:

Trello is very "easy" in many ways and it's the best feature: - it's easy to use - You don't need any training to start managing tasks and projects in Trello; - it's easy to set up - just 4-5 minutes and You're ready to go (if You use a template provided by the Trello team - You'll need no more than 1 minute); - you don't need additional software - all works in web-browsers even on mobile phones (although there are native apps for iOS and android); - you can easily use it every day for stand-ups, workshops, etc because You see all the relevant information and can update tasks in real-time; - there are many power-ups (some free, some not) that can make your Task management more reach, bring more context or useful tools from which You can benefit.

Cons:

It's not for complex projects (like with Gantt charts and long lists of dependent tasks) as You definitely will lose the focus on Your board with huge amounts of tasks. It's best to keep it simple - that's where the efficiency thrives. Also, as Trello relies on Your vision of task/project management, sometimes You can find yourself overcomplicating stuff...

Porject Manager in Laos
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

Trello Boards make work visual

Comments: If you have a work that you can chunk into different phases (and most jobs have that), Trello is an awesome kanban style way to visualize where you are at with each client, project and task. In addition it does not only give you that overview, but on everyone else assigned to the board (usually that will be the team working on the project). It was the first software in our company where we managed all employees to regularly engage with it. I think this was largely due to its visual nature, which makes it easy to understand and work with. The "Cards" on a "Board" metaphor works well. The Board follows the Kanban philosophy. We adjusted it to our needs, but its basically a sequential process each client goes through with different steps in each part, each phase corresponds to a column on the board. You can add photos to the cards to make it even more visual (we run legal papers for clients, so having their picture on the front of the card makes it easy to find their files). Apart from that, you can attach files, make notes, add to-do's and assign them to team members and get notified of any changes made to the card or the board.

Pros:

The highly visual style of the Kanban style boards and the cards are super helpful. It is a great tool to get a birds eye view on all the work going on in a given project and makes it easy to follow up on individual tasks where team members may be stuck.

Cons:

The one thing I did not enjoy is that there is no native Mac app, but rather it is all online. There are workarounds (like using a browser based app maker such as Coherence X) but, when the internet cuts out, your access to the boards goes with it.

Alternatives Considered: Basecamp

Laura
Laura
Freelance Writer in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Amazing resource for small teams, solopreneurs, etc.

Comments: I've used Trello for years. Many of my clients use different solutions like Asana and I even moved my own company over to Clickup for a year. We came back to Trello and every team member breathed a sigh of relief. Trello is so much easier to break down individual boards and appeals to those of us who need to see visuals. I manage my podcasts, blog writing, email newsletters, speaking engagements, and even my personal recipe storage is on Trello. It's so easy to grab from the web browser or the app on my phone and I love that you can search so easily even after something has been archived.

Pros:

So easy to use Very visual Price is right Easy to add/remove members Search capability is excellent

Cons:

Sometimes customer service is a bit slow; it's not easy to set up as a nonprofit to get the nonprofit discount. We had to go back and forth but eventually got it set up.

Alternatives Considered: ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Trello: I felt Clickup was extremely cluttered and I had a hard time finding things there.

Switched From: ClickUp

Rober
PR in Egypt
Events Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Great tool for team management

Comments: As referenced over, my group can't finish our assignments until the past group has finished theirs (information the executives and request composing). Trello is my most-utilized programming, we use it across my whole POD, and across every division too. It helps ensure that nothing escapes everyone's notice and that different groups aren't being held up pointlessly

Pros:

Trello is extraordinary, it's easy to utilize, and has heaps of cunning UX gadgets that make following and refreshing errands a delight. We use it frequently inside our association at whatever point something needs "putting together quick" - we're not hoping to follow the advancement of the whole task through Trello, however an intermittent breakout. We've regularly utilized Trello to gather together our "thoughts" stage, and afterward moved onto a more mind boggling project the executives apparatus after that. The interface is straightforward, the free level is "spot on" and there are barely enough provisions for you to get moving rapidly. Trello is extraordinary for fast authoritative assignments, that should be introduced outwardly, or they are useful for data sharing (in a real sense a pin-leading group of thoughts functions admirably) - and has diminished the requirement for post-it-notes wherever in the workplace.

Cons:

As a client who have insight on both free and paid forms, regardless of whether I made a decent attempt, I was unable to discover any entanglements of this application

Alternatives Considered: Google Classroom and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Choosing Trello: Because Trello is easy to deal with and most of phones have problem while dealing with WhatsApp.

Switched From: WhatsApp

Lina
Freelancer in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great software for remote working

Comments: Overall experience with Trello is very positive. It is the perfect tool to work remotely and as a freelancer I can collaborate with different clients on the same programme, just switching through different boards. It has great functionalities and even a lot more potential that I need, so it is good to know that there's room for me to expand my workflow even further. There are some minor inconveniences, but overall I am a very happy user.

Pros:

I like that it is free. As a freelancer, I am usually the one that is completing the tasks and not managing boards, therefore, most of the times that is all I need. My clients use the paid version, which provides more versatility and bigger file uploads. I like that paid and free can still collaborate with no disruptions. This is a perfect product for remote work collaboration. I think the options to colour code the tasks is great, I use it to mark work in progress and completed work. I am also a very visual person, so cover photos are perfect. I create artwork and it is so much easier to find the task I am looking for by the image, not by the title.

Cons:

I think notification panel could be improved. I don't really like how its laid out, it's quite overwhelming. Also, there is no option to delete a board , only to archive it. Sometimes you need to just delete things and that should be an option. But the archive button is my biggest pet peeve. If you accidentally press archive, it does not ask you are you sure Y/N? It just goes away. And I can never find the archive easily, every time I have to google where it is. It wastes my time, and it could just be fixed by a 'are you sure you want to archive this' pop-up.